ADVERTISEMENT

BLM - Fraud Faced Cult.

Full of Marxists, racists, and violent extremists.

there are white supremacist groups all over America even in the military all the way down to the police department. And you crying about BLM. GTFOH
BLM doesn’t do no where near the shit that these white supremacist groups and neo-Nazi groups and white militant groups do in America.

Shine a light, and BLM scatters like the cockroaches they are. It’s a Marxist and racist organization, that doesn’t care about innocent African Americans killed every day .
Just like I thought no mention of the racism in our own military.

Just like I thought no mention of the racism in our own military.

All racism sucks, big difference the military’s mission statement isn’t racist, it doesn’t have in its mission statement the dismantling of the nuclear family. All lives matter in the U. S. Military, in BLM only black lives matter, my life is worth nothing to them, apparently innocent black lives lost every day in our cities mean nothing to them.

there are white supremacist groups all over America even in the military all the way down to the police department. And you crying about BLM. GTFOH
BLM doesn’t do no where near the shit that these white supremacist groups and neo-Nazi groups and white militant groups do in America.

None of us support these assholes, sorry more innocent people were killed and beaten in these riots than those asshole Nazi groups. I guess you didn’t notice BLM are Nazis in their own right.

You can always count on the race pimps and generally illiterate to get behind phony leaders like Jackson, Sharpton and Kaepernick, which is why their "movements" always fail. Reasonable and educated leaders like Tim Scott, Ben Watson or Burgess Owens intimidate the mob.

Y’all circle jerk each other and bounce of your own echoes. It’s impressive.
As the leadership of Black Lives Matter is professedly Marxist and rejects the proposition that all lives matter, it is an overtly and violently anti-white, racist institution of the far Left. Antifa are violent, racist fellow-travelers. In failing to condemn these groups unequivocally, the Democratic Party will soon discover that it has been mortally infected by cohabitation with them.

President Trump spoke nothing but the truth at Mount Rushmore on Friday when he said “Our nation is witnessing a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values, and indoctrinate our children. Angry mobs are trying to tear down statues of our founders, deface our most sacred memorials, and unleash a wave of violent crime in our cities. Many of these people have no idea why they are doing this but some know exactly what they are doing.”

“an overtly and violently anti-white, racist institution“
Imagine believing that. Black Lives Matter. If you can’t say it, it’s ok. Most of the world can.

Reactions: gokcub

What do they do because I don't see them on the news very often although I agree with you they are scum.

Reactions: grbcane and 6882

A typical response to one that lives a lie. So it is ok to be 25%racist compared to another racist group . No room for any of all thugs. BLM and White surpremacist not a bit of difference. Scum

A typical response to one that lives a lie. So it is ok to be 25%racist compared to another racist group . No room for any of all thugs. BLM and White surpremacist not a bit of difference. Scum
So why are you on here always talking about BLM and Not Neo-Nazi? I know why because BLM is a Black organization that's why. White Supremist have infested this Country for years. When you were a kid Bobbie jo Your White Bigots were running this country, mistreating and killing people of color. You saw it you grew up in it. Stop denying
Every Black group that stands up to fight RACISM is a Threat to our country in your eyes. That's being happening for ever in this country. White Supremist are in every Police Department in this country. But in your mind they are good people. That's why you are considered a racist. You hardly EVER hear of a Black Cop killing and innocent White person. But the Racist White Cops do it day in and day out. And you guys always seem to have and excuse.

Last edited:
You can always count on the race pimps and generally illiterate to get behind phony leaders like Jackson, Sharpton and Kaepernick, which is why their "movements" always fail. Reasonable and educated leaders like Tim Scott, Ben Watson or Burgess Owens intimidate the mob.
Education is the key. The uneducated are usually the ones that fall into a violent movement like BLM.

Reactions: utatem and GLFSTRM
Fuc5 you PU$$Y
Biden-Wife-LI-600-594x425.jpg

Education is the key. The uneducated are usually the ones that fall into a violent movement like BLM.
Its funny you say that. What is the key for White Supremist? White Supremist come from rich and poor families, smart and dumb people. That's why back in the day they wore sheets over their heads. They were Police Officers, Government officials and so on. Its a learned behavior in your culture. Fu@king Cowards with sheets over their heads. What did you do with your sheet Honey? Gchaneyjr still wear his.

Neo nazis are disgusting. There message is disgusting. If neo nazis took over a city I would hope whoever is the president at the time would wipe them from the earth. I stand with all people against any white supremacists group.
But they are all over this country and have been here for years and years. You guys don't talk about them until someone brings them up. Its all about BLM and how bad they are. When truth is they haven't done half the shit white supremist have.

Your right they have been here for years. I talk about it with people I know, I teach my children they are evil.

The reason it's all BLM right now is because its everywhere in the news and a lot of men and woman of all colors can see this organization for what it is. I disagree with the methods and message of BLM the group. But I believe black lives matter. I just see a different way forward.
I respect that. I am not a racist and when I say Black Lives Matter its not a pro black stance. All Looters and Rioters should be arrested because they are breaking the law, White or Black but Like I thought all Looters and Rioters are considered apart of BLM which is not TRUE. You have been given a false narrative on BLM.

But he lives better then you.
Yes and then lies about racist graffiti painted on the walls of his mansion. Why would an athlete that has fans from many races lie and try to stir up racial feelings over a lie? Too bad nobody decided to charge him with hate crimes for inciting hatred over that lie. What a total fraud.

Yes and then lies about racist graffiti painted on the walls of his mansion. Why would an athlete that has fans from many races lie and try to stir up racial feelings over a lie? Too bad nobody decided to charge him with hate crimes for inciting hatred over that lie. What a total fraud.
So you are saying Lebron is a racist but Trump is not?

So you are saying Lebron is a racist but Trump is not?
Are you saying that LeBum is not a racist for stirring up racial hatred over a lie? When idiots like LeBum and Jussie cry wolf over non incidents it makes it harder for people to believe it when it really happens. If nothing else you should be upset with him for hurting your cause.

Reactions: mahb
Are you saying that LeBum is not a racist for stirring up racial hatred over a lie? When idiots like LeBum and Jussie cry wolf over non incidents it makes it harder for people to believe it when it really happens. If nothing else you should be upset with him for hurting your cause.
Lebron stands up for what's right. Trump is the great DIVIDER. He hasn't said anything to bring people together. Its all us against them. So now he is defending Confederate Soldiers who fought to have slavery. How do you think that makes Black Americans feel? Like I said the GREAT DIVIDER.

Lebron stands up for what's right. Trump is the great DIVIDER. He hasn't said anything to bring people together. Its all us against them. So now he is defending Confederate Soldiers who fought to have slavery. How do you think that makes Black Americans feel? Like I said the GREAT DIVIDER.
I don't remember Trump lying and saying someone painted the walls of the White House with Cracker and Honkey. Is LeBum lying about a racial incident and causing racial divisiveness over that lie what you consider standing up for what's right? He should be in jail for a hate crime. What could possibly motivate him to lie about such a thing?

I don't remember Trump lying and saying someone painted the walls of the White House with Cracker and Honkey. Is LeBum lying about a racial incident and causing racial divisiveness over that lie what you consider standing up for what's right? He should be in jail for a hate crime. What could possibly motivate him to lie about such a thing?
Why do you think Most Black Americans think Trump is a Racist?

Why do you think Most Black Americans think Trump is a Racist?
Why do you think LeBum should not be in jail for stirring up racial hatred over a lie? Do we not have enough trouble in our country without some millionaire basketball player adding to those problems over a lie? What could possibly motivate him to do such a thing?

Its funny you say that. What is the key for White Supremist? White Supremist come from rich and poor families, smart and dumb people. That's why back in the day they wore sheets over their heads. They were Police Officers, Government officials and so on. Its a learned behavior in your culture. Fu@king Cowards with sheets over their heads. What did you do with your sheet Honey? Gchaneyjr still wear his.
Truth is they were DEMORATS.

Because they have been brainwashed and enslaved again by the Democratic Party with empty promises and free handouts. Break those chains, brother!
I knew the answer, just trying to see and understand the other side's refusal to see the oak tree in their own eyes while they complain about the splinter in others' eyes. I would also like to know what possible motive there could be for LeBum to tell such a lie. It's great to know that there are so few racial incidents in this country that they have to tell lies to actually show an example of one.

Last edited:
I knew the answer, just trying to see and understand the other side's refusal to see the oak tree in their own eyes while they complain about the splinter in other's eyes. I would also like to know what possible motive there could be for LeBum to tell such a lie. It's great to know that there are so few racial incidents in this country that they have to tell lies to actually show an example of one.
Because they have been brainwashed and enslaved again by the Democratic Party with empty promises and free handouts. Break those chains, brother!
And it’s the way you we were raised from your Racist ancestors and your Racist parents.

And it’s the way you we were raised from your Racist ancestors and your Racist parents.
My grandma worked side by side with blacks picking crops in N Carolina from sun up to sun down for a good part of her adult life.There was not a hint of racism in that woman's body despite living in a time of segregated water fountains and such. When she died there were many black women and their families that stopped by her house to pay condolences. She was the strong matriarch type and her views spilled over to the rest of her family as far as race relations go. She certainly wouldn't have condoned stirring up racial fears by lying about a racial incident just for publicity.

Candace Owens nailed it again when she said that the BLM riots have destroyed more innocent black lives in the last month than white police officers have in the last decade.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT