ADVERTISEMENT

BLM - Fraud Faced Cult.

Candace Owens nailed it again when she said that the BLM riots have destroyed more innocent black lives in the last month than white police officers have in the last decade.
No one listens to Candace Owens but you white people. Do you know the history of Candace Owens?

No one listens to Candace Owens but you white people. Do you know the history of Candace Owens?
She was raised by her grandparents. She is smarter than you and she will work toward making your life a living hell with a conservatism wake up call to black america so they dont listen to fools like yourself about victim hood and see their lives crumble under your demoRAT leadership.

The End

Coming from king racist! You don’t even know my race.
And honestly I really don’t wanna know. I know all I need to know about you you’re a RACIST POS. Which is all good you have no bearing on my life. Just stay in your lane and I’ll stay in mine.

Was she wrong in what she said or are you going to just attack the messenger?
She is totally wrong she sold her soul to the devil. Before you stand behind her you need to see what she’s been through in her life. You guys don’t know the real Candice Owens.

And honestly I really don’t wanna know. I know all I need to know about you you’re a RACIST POS. Which is all good you have no bearing on my life. Just stay in your lane and I’ll stay in mine.
Zero evidence to support this statement. Typical liberal getting abused in an argument, not accepting others opinions, hides from facts, and then accuses others of racism while spreading racism himself. Game over!

Zero evidence to support this statement. Typical liberal getting abused in an argument, not accepting others opinions, hides from facts, and then accuses others of racism while spreading racism himself. Game over!
You are one of the posters on here who never present facts you just talk outside of the side of your ass.

She is totally wrong she sold her soul to the devil. Before you stand behind her you need to see what she’s been through in her life. You guys don’t know the real Candice Owens.
Just so we're clear here, you disagree that more innocent black lives were destroyed by the BLM protests and riots than white police officers have done in the last decade? Add up the total number of black deaths by police over the last decade and you can even count the ones that were justified and that number pales in comparison to the damage done by BLM in just the last few months. 200 to 250 blacks are killed each year by cops. Multiply that by 10 and you get 2,500 tops. Now add up the black lives destroyed in the aftermath of the protests, whether by death or losing their place of employment because someone decided to burn it down, and that includes many black owned businesses as well. Even my dogs know better than to defecate in their own beds.

So why are you on here always talking about BLM and Not Neo-Nazi? I know why because BLM is a Black organization that's why. White Supremist have infested this Country for years. When you were a kid Bobbie jo Your White Bigots were running this country, mistreating and killing people of color. You saw it you grew up in it. Stop denying
Every Black group that stands up to fight RACISM is a Threat to our country in your eyes. That's being happening for ever in this country. White Supremist are in every Police Department in this country. But in your mind they are good people. That's why you are considered a racist. You hardly EVER hear of a Black Cop killing and innocent White person. But the Racist White Cops do it day in and day out. And you guys always seem to have and excuse.
You only read what you want to . You ignore that parts you do not want to read . Go back and read . BLM a is a low down dirty racist communist group just like the KKK , ANTIFA and others
I know it's an election year so people are heated but I just grow tired of this white/black thing. I know it sounds corny but we are all Americans. Our history is interwoven and so is our future.

Black people have been historically dealt brutal injustices in this country by white people....but not all white people. Hundreds of thousands of white men died to end slavery, countless white people assisted runaway slaves along the underground railroad, whites have stood side by side with blacks trying to undue the injustices of slavery since this country was founded....thats America too.

Trying to keep this short...you cant look at the United States in a vacuum. You have to take into account the history of mankind and what the world was like in 1776. The world was brutal then. Nobodies hands were clean. Slavery was the norm of the world since the beginning of time. Every culture and every race held slaves. Slavery was rampant in Africa. Each tribe would kill and murder each other, take slaves, sell slaves. Hell, in the Americas slavery was rampant before a white man ever stepped foot on the continent. Indian tribes would constantly brutally kill each other and take slaves.

My point, at the time of Americas founding slavery/racism was practiced all around the world. It wasn't invented here. That's why the founding principles of this country are important. The founders didnt practice what they preached but they laid the foundation to change the world. It had to start somewhere. Since that time men and women, white and black have been fighting to make men equal based on those principles which were literally unheard of at the time. It was a radical thought. We are still working.
What a great post . So many people are so uneducated about the truth.

I know it's an election year so people are heated but I just grow tired of this white/black thing. I know it sounds corny but we are all Americans. Our history is interwoven and so is our future.

Black people have been historically dealt brutal injustices in this country by white people....but not all white people. Hundreds of thousands of white men died to end slavery, countless white people assisted runaway slaves along the underground railroad, whites have stood side by side with blacks trying to undue the injustices of slavery since this country was founded....thats America too.

Trying to keep this short...you cant look at the United States in a vacuum. You have to take into account the history of mankind and what the world was like in 1776. The world was brutal then. Nobodies hands were clean. Slavery was the norm of the world since the beginning of time. Every culture and every race held slaves. Slavery was rampant in Africa. Each tribe would kill and murder each other, take slaves, sell slaves. Hell, in the Americas slavery was rampant before a white man ever stepped foot on the continent. Indian tribes would constantly brutally kill each other and take slaves.

My point, at the time of Americas founding slavery/racism was practiced all around the world. It wasn't invented here. That's why the founding principles of this country are important. The founders didnt practice what they preached but they laid the foundation to change the world. It had to start somewhere. Since that time men and women, white and black have been fighting to make men equal based on those principles which were literally unheard of at the time. It was a radical thought. We are still working.
This is spot on !!!

Just so we're clear here, you disagree that more innocent black lives were destroyed by the BLM protests and riots than white police officers have done in the last decade? Add up the total number of black deaths by police over the last decade and you can even count the ones that were justified and that number pales in comparison to the damage done by BLM in just the last few months. 200 to 250 blacks are killed each year by cops. Multiply that by 10 and you get 2,500 tops. Now add up the black lives destroyed in the aftermath of the protests, whether by death or losing their place of employment because someone decided to burn it down, and that includes many black owned businesses as well. Even my dogs know better than to defecate in their own beds.
In your dreams you put everything on BLM without any evidence it was them. BLM was not the only people out there protesting and you know that. I participated in a protest and it was all races of people protesting. Show me facts that it was BLM looting and rioting. By the way the businesses in the black neighborhoods are not owned by Blacks they are owned by Muslims, Brazilians and Asians. The banks rarely give blacks loans to start a business. So speak what you know. That's a lie. Black Life in South Florida is totally different then Black life in UTAH.

In your dreams you put everything on BLM without any evidence it was them. BLM was not the only people out there protesting and you know that. I participated in a protest and it was all races of people protesting. Show me facts that it was BLM looting and rioting. By the way the businesses in the black neighborhoods are not owned by Blacks they are owned by Muslims, Brazilians and Asians. The banks rarely give blacks loans to start a business. So speak what you know. That's a lie. Black Life in South Florida is totally different then Black life in UTAH.
There were other people that is true but BLM was among them. Strange the lengths you'll go to to protect them and not see what has been attributed directly to them. There are plenty of black owned businesses in the black community so that is a lie and I have seen many on video asking why they burned out and destroyed the businesses of their fellow blacks. There is also the black firefighter from Minnesota that put all his life savings into his dream of opening a nightclub there. Yep, they destroyed his business too.

Reactions: bobbie jo
You truly are blind keep living the lie . Lie to yourself each day BLM and ANTIFA are Looting, riot, destroying private property and killers.

There were other people that is true but BLM was among them. Strange the lengths you'll go to to protect them and not see what has been attributed directly to them. There are plenty of black owned businesses in the black community so that is a lie and I have seen many on video asking why they burned out and destroyed the businesses of their fellow blacks. There is also the black firefighter from Minnesota that put all his life savings into his dream of opening a nightclub there. Yep, they destroyed his business too.
First off you cant tell about Black businesses in the black neighborhood I grew up in one and hung out in many others in different states. If you knew anything about nightclubs they dont last long.

All true great post. I will add the following tidbits
1) The portuguese and spanish merchants brought slaves here long before the English were here
2) The US Constitution would never have come to fruition if the Northerners did not appease the South during the writing of the Constitution to form this country. The South was never going to go along. In the end it was the Constitution that allowed Lincoln to proceed against slavery

First off you cant tell about Black businesses in the black neighborhood I grew up in one and hung out in many others in different states. If you knew anything about nightclubs they dont last long.
I can tell about anything that I know, and I know for a fact that there are black owned businesses in black communities. The first place I worked at was at a business in Miami named Jalco at 54th St and 7th Ave. At lunch time I would enjoy frequenting the many black owned food joints and convenience stores in the area to get something to eat and drink.

The worst part is that at least 279 corporations are funding them
Very sad but you are correct. I just joined the Epoch Times which is a conservative paper. Not sure i will stick with Epoch because I have definitely seen some pretty racist comments from subscribers which I call out everytime. I got sick of Google News horseshit everyday. I use Duck Duck Go for my search engine now. On my phone Duck Duck Go browser and search. **** Google. Conservatives need to band together and make these companies pay as a united group. Social media is the fire behind all of this shit. Watch Joe Rogan with James Lindsey and you will understand what is happening right now. Podcast was 3 days ago.

I can tell about anything that I know, and I know for a fact that there are black owned businesses in black communities. The first place I worked at was at a business in Miami named Jalco at 54th St and 7th Ave. At lunch time I would enjoy frequenting the many black owned food joints and convenience stores in the area to get something to eat and drink.
Its not the same anymore.

Its not the same anymore.
If so then that is very sad. Those businesses had a certain flavor to them that you didn't get from the generic box store businesses and restaurants. When I had to work on Saturdays it wasn't a far walk to get some BBQ ribs from someone that just set up a grill and started selling them right there on the side of the road.

If so then that is very sad. Those businesses had a certain flavor to them that you didn't get from the generic box store businesses and restaurants. When I had to work on Saturdays it wasn't a far walk to get some BBQ ribs from someone that just set up a grill and started selling them right there on the side of the road.
Now you still can get that. There are a lot of corner grills burning.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Exactly, I thought about adding those tidbits but was trying to cut it short. Lol. I think many dont have a basic understanding of history, not just US history but world history. Africans played a giant roll in selling there own to the Spanish and Portuguese slave traders. Another tidbit. There were over a million white European slaves held by African powers between the 16th and 18th century. I also read that east Africa was selling slaves to the middle east as late as the early 20th century. Many like to say its Americas original sin buts its mankind's original sin...among others.
There are still slaves in Africa especially in the diamond pits and other mining operations.

Exactly, I thought about adding those tidbits but was trying to cut it short. Lol. I think many dont have a basic understanding of history, not just US history but world history. Africans played a giant roll in selling there own to the Spanish and Portuguese slave traders. Another tidbit. There were over a million white European slaves held by African powers between the 16th and 18th century. I also read that east Africa was selling slaves to the middle east as late as the early 20th century. Many like to say its Americas original sin buts its mankind's original sin...among others.
What kids today don't understand is that the very thing they hate our Constitution / Bill of Rights are the very thing that has gotten us where we are today because the genius is in the words of these documents. All the progress we've made as a nation are because of the text contained within. Some change happened quickly and others took too long in the opinion of many.
In the 60's and 70's if you told someone we would have a 2 term Black President they would have said you are crazy.
If you told someone Gay people could get married and adopt babies, crazy.
Just a couple examples of progress

Reactions: MungoGungo
Yep this is all spot on .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT