ADVERTISEMENT

Bolton new national security advisor

39454-beetlejuice-780.png

Not sure how you interpreted my comment to suggest that I think we haven't been in a war in 50 years.
I was referencing your expectation of Bolton entering us into a war. Given the fact we have been in a war every decade for over a hundred years that you may be blaming Bolton for what we historically been guilty of.

I was referencing your expectation of Bolton entering us into a war. Given the fact we have been in a war every decade for over a hundred years that you may be blaming Bolton for what we historically been guilty of.

Fair point. Bolton will be sure to keep that streak going. Biggest chickenhawk out there.

The good news is our advisories might believe what you’re saying and understand their misdeed could get their butts smoked.

Fair point. Bolton will be sure to keep that streak going. Biggest chickenhawk out there.

The good news is our advisories might believe what you’re saying and understand their misdeed could get their butts smoked.

True but war is not the answer for every misdeed, which is what this guy thinks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT