ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon falls off bike in Delaware

Somebody snapped off a picture immediately after it happened.
HE WENT IN THE HEDGES FACE DOWN IN THE DIRT!

XJkcWTg.jpg

Trump took off plenty ... did you forget already ?

Biden or Brandon as you &*^%$# call him... Went to Buffalo then went to Uvalde after the terrible massacres.

Did Trump go to Minnesota to show any kind of support after George Floyd or show up anywhere after a

national headline. The answer is NO.

He has a serious case of malignant narcissism a true POS. RIVALS 5 star

Biden or Brandon as you &*^%$# call him... Went to Buffalo then went to Uvalde after the terrible massacres.

Did Trump go to Minnesota to show any kind of support after George Floyd or show up anywhere after a

Thread wasn't't about Trump- the person you can't get out of your brain. Brandon on pace to take off more time than any President. Sorry.

Actually Dems care if you paid attention.
They DO CARE!!! But way too caught up in a failed agenda. Gotta go more to the middle. Or else, it's curtains. And I don't mean just Nov. I am talking long term. The country has rejected far left policies. The Dems will win every now and then for sure. But in the near future (20 years or so)...it will be ALL REPUBLICANS unless they get more moderate. Sorry.

Last edited:

Boo-hoo get over it….

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
If that was Trump falling off his bike while stationary , it would be on every channel , 24 hours a day . Besides , now Biden will put a ban on 10 speed bicycles , cause , nobody needs a bike with than one speed !

On his 188th personal day away from the White House, Brandon fell off his bike today. Not a great look.
Notice how I don't make as many jokes. This is so sad on so many levels. The Abortion ruling cannot get here quick enough. I FINALLY got a firearm!!!

His weakness, physically and mentally , is increasing exponentially. He won't make it to 2024.
Does it really make a difference? I truly believe that the dems propped him up on purpose so that they could do what ever they wanted behind the scenes. The oval office has been empty since Trump left the white house. I’m sure they’ll either run him again or some other empty suit on the promise that it’s not Trump. The media will fall in line, the late nite talk shows will do their thing, the amazons, facebooks, hollywood elitists, foreign aid, etc will come rolling in and from there who knows?

let’s not kid our selves either. Any republican that could possibly run in trumps place will be vilified as trump 2.0. It’s literally all they have to run on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT