ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon negotiating to buy oil from Venezuela

NO.SHORECANE

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2003
Brutal dictatorship supporting Russia in their war on Ukraine. Is Bernie Sanders negotiating this deal ?

CaneSports is not the platform for your political views. Didn't trump create a social media website for his followers?

Reactions: dalphi0
CaneSports is not the platform for your political views. Didn't trump create a social media website for his followers?
What does Trump have to do with oil from Venezuela? this is just another very poor decision by Biden and his handlers

Let me clarify my statement. I think using a Sports website as a Political website is wrong. If you are a trump supporter that is cool but don't hide it. There are a group of trump supporters who use Canesports to promote trump agenda and bash President Biden. Those same people were silent when trump did things that most of the world thought was racist, illegal, immoral, corrupt and lies on top of lies.

Let me clarify my statement. I think using a Sports website as a Political website is wrong. If you are a trump supporter that is cool but don't hide it. There are a group of trump supporters who use Canesports to promote trump agenda and bash President Biden. Those same people were silent when trump did things that most of the world thought was racist, illegal, immoral, corrupt and lies on top of lies.
Nobody makes you come in the Lounge. Go in the War Room and study all the breaking news.

Reactions: Kinggeorge3
What does Trump have to do with oil from Venezuela? this is just another very poor decision by Biden and his handlers
Let's agree that "oil from Venezuela" is a very poor decision by President Biden. So was trump subverting the 2020 election a good or very poor decision? Was trump inciting an insurrection a good or very poor decision? Thanks in advance and I we await your response.

Let's agree that "oil from Venezuela" is a very poor decision by President Biden. So was trump subverting the 2020 election a good or very poor decision? Was trump inciting an insurrection a good or very poor decision? Thanks in advance and I we await your response.

reading comprehension is a must in the lounge. This thread is about oil so why spin this towards Trump and then to white supremacy. That's just dumb

I thought the Lounge was being retired, honest question, no motivation here.....

hahahah I will go in the War Room and you can go to your White Supremacy Website and post your dear leader trump propaganda. A hit dog will always holler hahahah
I am not a Trump supporter. I agree with most of his policies. not him. Go play in the kiddie pool. This is adult swim. Don't forget your floaties. Maybe you shouldn't come back unless you have something more intelligent to say that actually adds to the topic.

Speaking of gas prices, do Republicans actually care about the middle class or are they just about protecting corporations ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT