ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News.......Mueller has a New Witness!!!!

The opposite of Accountability is ? CD And cems52 perfect example.
You should be embarrassed to post on this site because of your coward response to my question. You are a typical right wing blowhard with no back bone. You're spineless.

Last edited:
The word is whose not who's. And you are a Harvard graduate?
Again with the low level spelling and grammar check, what a clown! Sparrow pecking at the Eagle! And “Harvard”? Another fabricated Cems lie! So sad what how low these Dems have fallen!

Again with the low level spelling and grammar check, what a clown! Sparrow pecking at the Eagle! And “Harvard”? Another fabricated Cems lie! So sad what how low these Dems have fallen!
Then where did you get your GED from and if you went to college, which school?

You should be embarrassed to post on this site because of your coward response to my question. You are a typical right wing blowhard with no back home. You're spineless.
Wow you must be drinking the ripple you are really on a roll. let's see if you can answer this spineless question. What is the definition of Accountability? You and CD have no balls your scared to answer.

Maybe the most stupid response I have ever seen LOL .
You didn't "choke" like a girl on prom night and then refused to answer my question? Lets try again. Why do so many people around Trump lie about their Russian contacts? For example Flynn, Popadoupolis, Sessions and of course Jared all lied.

Wow you must be drinking the ripple you are really on a roll. let's see if you can answer this spineless question. What is the definition of Accountability? You and CD have no balls your scared to answer.
You can't even answer a simple question about that POS in the WH. Why?

You’ve asked this question how many times? And again classless Cems can’t argue policy or ideas and plays his kids games! Pathetic
Case closed!! You have no formal education therefore that explains your gibberish posts. Not sure how to explain your inferiority complex towards CD. Maybe you sucked your thumb as a child? You're a mess!!

Case closed!! You have no formal education therefore that explains your gibberish posts. Not sure how to explain your inferiority complex towards CD. Maybe you sucked your thumb as a child? You're a mess!!
Let’s do this, I’ll post my education, title to my house with appraisal and education and you post that fake vocational training you got. And funny you whining about “civilized conversation” case closed you are a bullshit artist!! 100% full of shit!! Classless Cems! Yeah I’m a mess yet I don’t go online and lie to make myself feel better like you! Hahahahaha Cems is a clown

O my cems52 is into the ripple hard tonight. You and CD are really going to go crazy President Trump just said congress lady Maxine Waters has a lo IQ that explains a lot about you cems52 she's got to be related to you because your the same way just saying stupid stuff.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
O my cems52 is into the ripple hard tonight. You and CD are really going to go crazy President Trump just said congress lady Maxine Waters has a lo IQ that explains a lot about you cems52 she's got to be related to you because your the same way just saying stupid stuff.
And you post lie after lie. How does it feel to be a nonstop liar like that POS in the WH?

Even-Donald-Trump-Can-Smell-a-Liar-And-You-Are-A-Liar-Meme-Image.jpg

Let’s do this, I’ll post my education, title to my house with appraisal and education and you post that fake vocational training you got. And funny you whining about “civilized conversation” case closed you are a bullshit artist!! 100% full of shit!! Classless Cems! Yeah I’m a mess yet I don’t go online and lie to make myself feel better like you! Hahahahaha Cems is a clown
Should I embarrass you or will you renege on your promise like Betty Jo did earlier?

Should I embarrass you or will you renege on your promise like Betty Jo did earlier?
Embarrass me?? LMFAO!! Cems you have become an angry little bitter person(I know Libs don’t like gender identity) promise? Like you promised to present all these “racial slurs” of mine,saying I went to Harvard, saying Obama wasn’t born in the US! You’ve promised all these and NADA! Nothing!! More lies!! More classless crazy Cems talk!!

Embarrass me?? LMFAO!! Cems you have become an angry little bitter person(I know Libs don’t like gender identity) promise? Like you promised to present all these “racial slurs” of mine,saying I went to Harvard, saying Obama wasn’t born in the US! You’ve promised all these and NADA! Nothing!! More lies!! More classless crazy Cems talk!!
Show me your papers because you couldn't be an American.

nobody-wishes-a-happy-birthday-like-i-do-ya-big-loser-now-show-me-your-papers.jpg

Here's something I find more stupid. Your name. Is this you?

SlowMixedAztecant-max-1mb.gif
Yep it sure is . Let's try again for the 1000 time . Come on your a genius for sure. What is the definition of the word Accountability. You will not post it . You come with more of the same as you get to the bottom of your ripple bottle. You and CD will not and can not answer this question because it will define what liberals are not.

And you post lie after lie. How does it feel to be a nonstop liar like that POS in the WH?

Even-Donald-Trump-Can-Smell-a-Liar-And-You-Are-A-Liar-Meme-Image.jpg
The truth never lies . Liberals just can not handle the truth. as you continue to drink more and more of your ripple you realize the truth and that makes you go to posting really stupid stuff.

Ha Ha Ha , cems52 is definitely into the ripple. I wish I was a genius like him and CD because they did not like my answer so I did not answer I'm just to stupid to understand. Folks this shows everyone how bright members of the liberal party are. We just are not qualified to belong to cems52 liberal party
The truth never lies . Liberals just can not handle the truth. as you continue to drink more and more of your ripple you realize the truth and that makes you go to posting really stupid stuff.

Ha Ha Ha , cems52 is definitely into the ripple. I wish I was a genius like him and CD because they did not like my answer so I did not answer I'm just to stupid to understand. Folks this shows everyone how bright members of the liberal party are. We just are not qualified to belong to cems52 liberal party
I'm gussin yu ain't good on fanci book lernin.

Reactions: cems52
Yep it sure is . Let's try again for the 1000 time . Come on your a genius for sure. What is the definition of the word Accountability. You will not post it . You come with more of the same as you get to the bottom of your ripple bottle. You and CD will not and can not answer this question because it will define what liberals are not.
And you can't answer my question. Liar!!

You're too stupid to belong to any club, Betty Jo.

CD what is the definition of the word Accountability? Is Farrakhan a Racist? I can not get any liberal on this site to answer two simple questions. Would you or any other liberals answer the questions ?
Was this ever answered? Very telling if it was not.

Was this ever answered? Very telling if it was not.
Of coarse not, CD ignores and Cems deflects! Coward liberals! Notice how they attack instead of responding like men!!! Commies are cowards! If I were Bobbi Jo and Cems called me a “hick” I’d use CD/ Cems tactics and report him!!

A top UAE advisor is now cooperating with Mueller. It appears Trump may have received illegal campaign contributions. I wonder what was the quid pro quo? Thoughts?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/top-emirates-adviser-cooperating-with-mueller-report/

So no comment on the new witness?

Do you really know where you were born?

Like you do when you post?

Ruh Roh...lmao

This and the Russians illegally funneling money through the NRA...time for more drunken meltdowns!

Been looking for more details and here's what I've heard. This is more about establishing back door channels to Russia. This new witness might have information abour this. Also, it seems Betsy Devos' brother Eric was involved in these discussions.

Back door channels for any administration is not that unusual. However, with this administration it's an issue if the initial reason given for the meeting is not true. Eric Prince told congress it was a chance meeting not for a back channel. This might be true. However, if this meeting was about a back channel then Eric Prince lied to congress. This new witness might be able to shed more light on this subject. He was at this meeting. As I stated earlier a back door channel is not unusual but what is unusual is lying about it.

I reported you? I've never reported or as I like to say snitched on you or any poster. Stop your bullshzzt lies. You are losing it and don't even know it.

Listen up. If I did what you gonna do about it?

Not really. What I showed you is I've got nothing to hide. But if you think I did this what's your next move?

Guess who this is? Your momma!! You thought I forgot you dissed my mom a few weeks ago. Payback is a mother. If you want to continue down this slippery slope, have at it. Punk!!

giphy.gif

Thanks bro. I don't need Gary or Matt to fight my battles. I do fine on my own.

F7276922070F4AD5A131922D2988FEBB25ABBE6B

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT