ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News.......Mueller has a New Witness!!!!

I just hope we can all learn to communicate again, thinking for ourselves, and not allowing the politicians and surrogates to divide us. We all have more in common then we realize, but instead of focusing on them, we allow them to focus us on our differences. I’m sick of it and I’m done playing the games.
Trap has been set! You were warned! I’m thinking you never heard story about the scorpion and the frog

Huhhhhh, excuse me....just kidding.

It takes a very weak person to report someone and I’d be shocked if you did so. CD, no doubt, Raoul maybe, but while you seem to be irritable with a few, I doubt you’d run to someone to shut them down.

Just my two cents.
No disrespect but this is complete Bullsh't to me because Bullies thrive on this premise. The idea that people are going to allow nonsense because they rely on Chaos. They rely on your desire to be popular. But you know what? We live by rules for everyone to prosper. Not for one person to abide by but everyone. The rules here are pretty fair and the are pretty simple. If you don't observe the rules, there can't be real discussions. I'm not here to be a big man. I am comfortable enough in my own skin. I don't feel the need to stand by and watch people get bullied and break the rules while bringing the place down. It's a cop out. If someone is crossing the line, they need to be reported. Plain and simple. If i see someone breaking into my neighbors house i am going to report it and i don't even care for my neighbor. It's the right thing to do. Doing nothing is just for people that don't make any difference in life. If a person breaks the rules they stand the risk of getting reported, ignored and most likely both.

No disrespect taking and please understand I too mean no disrespect about what I’m about to say.

You need to spare me the nonsense. You have likely reported more people then anyone on this board and all because they disagree with you. What makes it worse is you bait them into it half the time, with them allowing their emotions to override their thought process. Bad on them, but certainly worse on you.

So you do you, but to me it is a sign of weakness and speaks to the person you really are.

No disrespect but this is complete Bullsh't to me because Bullies thrive on this premise. The idea that people are going to allow nonsense because they rely on Chaos. They rely on your desire to be popular. But you know what? We live by rules for everyone to prosper. Not for one person to abide by but everyone. The rules here are pretty fair and the are pretty simple. If you don't observe the rules, there can't be real discussions. I'm not here to be a big man. I am comfortable enough in my own skin. I don't feel the need to stand by and watch people get bullied and break the rules while bringing the place down. It's a cop out. If someone is crossing the line, they need to be reported. Plain and simple. If i see someone breaking into my neighbors house i am going to report it and i don't even care for my neighbor. It's the right thing to do. Doing nothing is just for people that don't make any difference in life. If a person breaks the rules they stand the risk of getting reported, ignored and most likely both.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
No disrespect taking and please understand I too mean no disrespect about what I’m about to say.

You need to spare me the nonsense. You have likely reported more people then anyone on this board and all because they disagree with you. What makes it worse is you bait them into it half the time, with them allowing their emotions to override their thought process. Bad on them, but certainly worse on you.

So you do you, but to me it is a sign of weakness and speaks to the person you really are.
The idea that moderators here ban anyone because me or anyone else here disagrees with them is really the most asinine idea anyone could think of here. Obviously i hit a nerve because I think it is weak you stand by and do nothing while clearly things go on here that should not. You think that is strong. No, i think it is weak. I think bullies are weak and i think people that stand by and allow it are weaker. You don't have any idea of who i reported. Pretending that you do is ridiculous.If i reported someone they should have been reported. Broke a board rule....and should be dealt with and are dealt with. You don't want to be reported then do what you are supposed to do. It's not hard.

You do you CD. Lol

The idea that moderators here ban anyone because me or anyone else here disagrees with them is really the most asinine idea anyone could think of here. Obviously i hit a nerve because I think it is weak you stand by and do nothing while clearly things go on here that should not. You think that is strong. No, i think it is weak. I think bullies are weak and i think people that stand by and allow it are weaker. You don't have any idea of who i reported. Pretending that you do is ridiculous.If i reported someone they should have been reported. Broke a board rule....and should be dealt with and are dealt with. You don't want to be reported then do what you are supposed to do. It's not hard.

You do you CD. Lol
I will and you do you....'cause i am not scared of none of you people here that claim to be tough because they want to go back and forth on a message board. I don't call it tough. I call it soft personally.

I will and you do you....'cause i am not scared of none of you people here that claim to be tough because they want to go back and forth on a message board. I don't call it tough. I call it soft personally.
What do mean you PEOPLE

Silly and sounds prejudice. Hmmm what to do. Promise, I won’t report you. Lol

Don’t be silly, I don’t report people for nonsense. I’ll leave that to you.
Do what you want. People report me all the time. I don't care. Because there are no board rules that are going to be broken. I don't start threads that say CD this or that. I don't post black people eating fried chicken. I don't call people names. I report what needs reporting and if i reported people because they didn't agree with me, i would report just about every single post i see here. That's ridiculous and more ridiculous to think moderators here would even allow that.

Have you ever reported me?

Do what you want. People report me all the time. I don't care. Because there are no board rules that are going to be broken. I don't start threads that say CD this or that. I don't post black people eating fried chicken. I don't call people names. I report what needs reporting and if i reported people because they didn't agree with me, i would report just about every single post i see here. That's ridiculous and more ridiculous to think moderators here would even allow that.

Good man and likewise. Now try harder to get along with the other members and perhaps you won’t be reported so much.
Like i said. I don't care who reports me. I don't report people i disagree with. Never have i ever reported people i disagreed with. If i see a member trying to bully someone here, threaten them, cross lines i am not going to sit by and allow that. Hell even if someone calls me a name, I am going to tell them to watch their name calling. I don't just report them. Typically i will tell them when i see something to watch it. More often than not even when they don't i will just put them on ignore and not report them. Some people here just go overboard here and you know it...and Gary was considering shutting down the lounge because of it. I think we have to monitor ourselves. Maybe i am alone in this opinion...but to me. It's our board and it is as good as we allow it to be. Nobody ever reporting anything? That just escalates matters until they spin out of control. I know because i used to partake in that. I stopped and glad i did.

I look at it differently and will never report someone for someone else. That’s their business and I figure everyone on here should be able to click a button for themselves. Now what I will do is interject on someone’s behalf if they’re having difficulty articulating a point or being teamed up on. This is especially true if I agree with their opinion. As for being attacked, I rarely have been but you can bet I would never report it as I’ve been taught to fight my own battles. I can generally give as good as I get and I rarely take this silliness personally.

Like i said. I don't care who reports me. I don't report people i disagree with. Never have i ever reported people i disagreed with. If i see a member trying to bully someone here, threaten them, cross lines i am not going to sit by and allow that. Hell even if someone calls me a name, I am going to tell them to watch their name calling. I don't just report them. Typically i will tell them when i see something to watch it. More often than not even when they don't i will just put them on ignore and not report them. Some people here just go overboard here and you know it...and Gary was considering shutting down the lounge because of it. I think we have to monitor ourselves. Maybe i am alone in this opinion...but to me. It's our board and it is as good as we allow it to be. Nobody ever reporting anything? That just escalates matters until they spin out of control. I know because i used to partake in that. I stopped and glad i did.

It’s because you bait and lie! Nonstop “typically when I see something I will tell them to watch it” so he does report people! Speaking of “monitor ourselves” does that include calling you out when you are dishonest?

Good man and likewise. Now try harder to get along with the other members and perhaps you won’t be reported so much.
There is an obvious bias against CD by many on this site and I don't think it has anything to do with whether he snitches or not. His posts are partisan like many others but some see them as condescending or patronizing. I don't see it that way instead his posts are only his opinions.
CD has said he's a Black man and as such is dealing with some of the fallout of the Jim Crow era. His opinions are strong and for a Black man can be seen by some as uppity thus the condescension or patronize perception. I've seen many posts directed to CD where it's clear the intent is to project this perception.

Are we an organized crime syndicate ? If not, then what's wrong with snitching ?

Reactions: cems52
There is an obvious bias against CD by many on this site and I don't think it has anything to do with whether he snitches or not. His posts are partisan like many others but some see them as condescending or patronizing. I don't see it that way instead his posts are only his opinions.
CD has said he's a Black man and as such is dealing with some of the fallout of the Jim Crow era. His opinions are strong and for a Black man can be seen by some as uppity thus the condescension or patronize perception. I've seen many posts directed to CD where it's clear the intent is to project this perception.
Let's just say i have seen a lot in my lifetime..lol.

Reactions: cems52
The problem CD has, or that people have with him, is he just throws anything out there and can never admit when he’s wrong. That in itself is ok, but he purposely tries to then agitate other members. He certainly does it in these lounge threads, but you can find it across the site.

Now I generally don’t have a problem with CD as I understand him, but let’s not pretend he’s a victim here. He agitates and other members respond in kind. That has nothing to do with Jim Crow or anyone/anything else other then his persona.

JMO

The problem CD has, or that people have with him, is he just throws anything out there and can never admit when he’s wrong. That in itself is ok, but he purposely tries to then agitate other members. He certainly does it in these lounge threads, but you can find it across the site.

Now I generally don’t have a problem with CD as I understand him, but let’s not pretend he’s a victim here. He agitates and other members respond in kind. That has nothing to do with Jim Crow or anyone/anything else other then his persona.

JMO
Everyone here has an opinion. I am not changing mine in the interests of avoiding agitation. If you don't agree so be it. I don't play any victim and being agitated is no excuse to break rules we all must follow.

You do you CD.

Everyone here has an opinion. I am not changing mine in the interests of avoiding agitation. If you don't agree so be it. I don't play any victim and being agitated is no excuse to break rules we all must follow.

Reactions: canam1965
Are we an organized crime syndicate ? If not, then what's wrong with snitching ?
Snitching to censor is the act of a coward! Claiming “free speech” then organizing a tattle tale campaign to silence an opposing view is a bit hypocritical isn’t it?

I was going to bite my toungue, however “dealing with fallout from Jim Crow era” give me a break!! And the bias has zero to do with color! It’s more about dishonesty and never admitting when he’s wrong!

I was going to bite my toungue, however “dealing with fallout from Jim Crow era” give me a break!! And the bias has zero to do with color! It’s more about dishonesty and never admitting when he’s wrong!
When have you ever admitted you were wrong?

Frankly, you were the main thrust of my post. You have an inferiority complex with CD. You need to check your self out. You need help and you don't even know it.

Frankly, you were the main thrust of my post. You have an inferiority complex with CD. You need to check your self out. You need help and you don't even know it.
Oh really?? Add Doctor to list of qualities you think you got! And “frankly” if I’m the “main thrust” of a response you obviously feel inferior to me! And if I feel inferior to CD why’d he get all butt hurt after losing arguments and put me on ignore? Cmon Cems you know you two ain’t got nothing even close to my knowledge and skill, best part is I don’t even have to lie like you two to try and make a point!

Admit it. You think CD is smarter than you? Everybody knows he is. Lol

Oh really?? Add Doctor to list of qualities you think you got! And “frankly” if I’m the “main thrust” of a response you obviously feel inferior to me! And if I feel inferior to CD why’d he get all butt hurt after losing arguments and put me on ignore? Cmon Cems you know you two ain’t got nothing even close to my knowledge and skill, best part is I don’t even have to lie like you two to try and make a point!
Listen to yourself. You sound like a fool. You never lie and you win all arguments. Because I make reference to you in a post doesn't mean I feel inferior to you. Can you see the logic in that?

Listen to yourself. You sound like a fool. You never lie and you win all arguments. Because I make reference to you in a post doesn't mean I feel inferior to you. Can you see the logic in that?
I disagree, I don’t ever lie, ever! Let alone online to win an argument such as several here! Ok it’s obvious you feel inferior since you make reference to me in posts, attack nonstop and I’ll use the hundred examples where I’ve beat you in arguments, all with facts I might add. No I don’t find much “logic” in anything you have to say. Again, you attack and are dishonest and CD ignores after he was challenged with facts and honesty!

Admit it. You think CD is smarter than you? Everybody knows he is. Lol
And about once a week you drop this line “you think CD is smarter than you” let me ask a question, as a grown ass man does it make you feel better to kiss this guys ass? Do you get anything out of this? It’s a weekly deal with you and it’s really corny!! Middle school type games! And I need help!! Lmfao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT