ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News.......Mueller has a New Witness!!!!

So our opinions are lies and yours are facts?
Huge difference when you present the opinion as facts, which you always do! Don’t play games, it’s not worth my time. You know what I’m talking about. You know you lie and double down when you get caught. Be a man

It goes both ways Palm and I know you’re capable of discussing issues without the angst. Heck, you and I were at each other when I first ventured over here.
Again, why would a person Like a post that is essentially ridiculing them but don't act on it? Smh

Again, anytime you want to compare any facet of success let’s do it!! Will add that to the list of things you will be nowhere close to me. You are strictly JV material. And you’ve been bragging about “civil conversation” and all the double talk bullshit you try and play yet you post this type shit nonstop! Deflection is the only tool you have and nobody is buying it!
You're still not getting it. My post had nothing to do with your grammar or spelling. How did you decipher that from my post?

It goes both ways Palm and I know you’re capable of discussing issues without the angst. Heck, you and I were at each other when I first ventured over here.
cane919 your comments and suggestions are admirable. Sad to say it is the left that has no tolerance for conservatives. Example look at when they protest how violent and disrespectful they are they turn to violence. Look at our colleges every we're wanting to shut down a different View. If your young and conservative you best keep your mouth shut or you will either be attacked violently or ask to leave.i can go on and on . The best one is when liberals call law abiding citizens murders over gun control debates. Look at the disrespect our young children are being taught how America is bad and the flag does not stand for everyone. I can go on and on . And most of all look at how Americans do not hold their politicians accountable to the same laws we are . And each side is guilty but a lot more conservatives are held accountable then democrats. Yep like what you say but it is going to get worse until we are all held accountable and ruled by law. None of our immigration laws are enforced? Politicians have no law they do as they please look at the Clintons and they are considered heros of the left. I can go on and on but it will not get better till Dad and Mom are families and each are accountable to there children. And God so many have left out of there life. And and there's no room for racism from any color but the liberals keep racism alive and strong but turn and run and hide under a rock when someone like Farrakhan spewed hate to a packed audience. What if that had been a white supremacy given a speech it would have been called out by the media the left and the right rightly so. Quite as Crickets on Farrakhan from the press and all liberals. Here is that word again Accountability. Enough I got a lot more.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
You're still not getting it. My post had nothing to do with your grammar or spelling. How did you decipher that from my post?
Cems again, I have forgot more than you’ll ever get! And best part is I don’t have to lie to make a point!

PalmaBoy did not run and ignore and refused to answer. Thought we had a deal what happened?
He’s got zero integrity to have any deal, he baited the very next thread. No chance him nor his leader would act with any integrity or honesty! No chance

Why waste our time with a definition. You and I both know what accountability means. I'll answer your second question. Yes, Farrakhan is a racist. At least back in the day he was. Don't know about his views now but back when he was visible he came across as a racist. Here is my question. Why do so many people around Trump lie about their Russian contacts. As you know, Flynn has lied along with Popadoupolis and both pled quilty. Sessions and Jared have also lied publicly.
Because the definition is refreshing and the liberals have forgotten it. Just want to see if someone will answer it.The answers to your ? On Trump as at this very minute no laws have been broken that we know of that's you me and everyone else. If it is proven that President Trump let the Russians help him win the election then he should be held accountable. Right know it looks like the democrats were working with the Russians but that has to be looked at also and if the case they should be held responsible. As far as people that lied they have Comey on television telling a lie to congress along with Clapper we will see were all this plays out. Got to give you credit cems52 you did answer one of the ? CD ran and hid under a rock .still not going to give up on the first question I can not get a liberal to answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
Because the definition is refreshing and the liberals have forgotten it. Just want to see if someone will answer it.The answers to your ? On Trump as at this very minute no laws have been broken that we know of that's you me and everyone else. If it is proven that President Trump let the Russians help him win the election then he should be held accountable. Right know it looks like the democrats were working with the Russians but that has to be looked at also and if the case they should be held responsible. As far as people that lied they have Comey on television telling a lie to congress along with Clapper we will see were all this plays out. Got to give you credit cems52 you did answer one of the ? CD ran and hid under a rock .still not going to give up on the first question I can not get a liberal to answer.
You didn't answer my question. I asked you for the answer not deflect and say others have lied. I answered your question truthfully based on my opinion but you chose to do the "rope-a-dope". I hope you understand this meaning.

You didn't answer my question. I asked you for the answer not deflect and say others have lied. I answered your question truthfully based on my opinion but you chose to do the "rope-a-dope". I hope you understand this meaning.
Saw it coming a mile away....lol

I'm waiting for my answer or will you spin your way out of it?

When right wingers are faced with a moment of honesty about that POS in the WH they choke.
You two are the biggest phonies ever, you want and wanted respect for Obama due to his position yet nonstop call Trump a “POS” and whatever other invented title you can echo from CNN. It’s pathetic

There’s undoubtedly a lot of truth to what you say but not every liberal is intolerant.

cane919 your comments and suggestions are admirable. Sad to say it is the left that has no tolerance for conservatives. Example look at when they protest how violent and disrespectful they are they turn to violence. Look at our colleges every we're wanting to shut down a different View. If your young and conservative you best keep your mouth shut or you will either be attacked violently or ask to leave.i can go on and on . The best one is when liberals call law abiding citizens murders over gun control debates. Look at the disrespect our young children are being taught how America is bad and the flag does not stand for everyone. I can go on and on . And most of all look at how Americans do not hold their politicians accountable to the same laws we are . And each side is guilty but a lot more conservatives are held accountable then democrats. Yep like what you say but it is going to get worse until we are all held accountable and ruled by law. None of our immigration laws are enforced? Politicians have no law they do as they please look at the Clintons and they are considered heros of the left. I can go on and on but it will not get better till Dad and Mom are families and each are accountable to there children. And God so many have left out of there life. And and there's no room for racism from any color but the liberals keep racism alive and strong but turn and run and hide under a rock when someone like Farrakhan spewed hate to a packed audience. What if that had been a white supremacy given a speech it would have been called out by the media the left and the right rightly so. Quite as Crickets on Farrakhan from the press and all liberals. Here is that word again Accountability. Enough I got a lot more.

Reactions: bobbie jo
You two are the biggest phonies ever, you want and wanted respect for Obama due to his position yet nonstop call Trump a “POS” and whatever other invented title you can echo from CNN. It’s pathetic
Those are my words and I meant it. You ain't seen nothing yet. It's on!

Names like Michael for Michelle? I will continue to call that POS in the WH whatever I feel appropriate. Got it?

Typical liberal I did answer completely let's see what happens to all the crooked politicians. Unlike you and CD that hides under a rock some on each side are going down but a lot more on the DEMS side and a lot bigger fish on the Dems side.Time will tell . You and CD and other liberals still did not answer my Questions you said you would you Did not

Typical liberal I did answer completely let's see what happens to all the crooked politicians. Unlike you and CD that hides under a rock some on each side are going down but a lot more on the DEMS side and a lot bigger fish on the Dems side.Time will tell . You and CD and other liberals still did not answer my Questions you said you would you Did not
We're done! You showed your true colors when I called your bluff and you folded.

We're done! You showed your true colors when I called your bluff and you folded.
Part of what accountability is about is honesty which unfortunately you lack.[/QUOTE
The truth never lies that is what you Liberals do not understand. Please just open The dictionary and copy what the word Accountability stands for . Word for word . I challenge you and CD the one that hides under a rock to do this and then post it . I'm .99.9 % sure all will not . It will kill the liberals agenda.

Hi it is CD that hides under a rock when his lies are exposed and he can not answer two very easy ? Liberals are so easy LOL
Appreciate the lecture. Any chance you will answer Cems question you agreed to answer being you are so non liberal and accountable....smfh

Reactions: cems52
Appreciate the lecture. Any chance you will answer Cems question you agreed to answer being you are so non liberal and accountable....smfh
So CD is going to hide behind cems52 to try and skip out on two easy question. Real accountable. And I did answer cems52 question I can not help it if all are to stupid to realize it. One thing for sure you and cems52 did not answer mine on posting the definition of Accountability. All will not I know this because it will show what you are CD.

So CD is going to hide behind cems52 to try and skip out on two easy question. Real accountable. And I did answer cems52 question I can not help it if all are to stupid to realize it. One thing for sure you and cems52 did not answer mine on posting the definition of Accountability. All will not I know this because it will show what you are CD.
Yeah....exactly what i thought.

Reactions: cems52
You didn't answer my question. You cowered in your right wing corner and choked like a dog. Pathetic!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT