ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News

Rocket Man wants to have talks with president Trump to denuclearize. Let's see how the liberals on this sight spin this one . President Trump is so stupid and they are so smart lol .
BJ, help me out here....
I'm all liquored up after watching the Masters. Is this an additional request to talk from a few weeks back? Thanks brother.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Anybody who has read anything about North Korea over the years knows that what they say and what they do is often very different. It's funny to watch the trumpers celebrate like they have already given up their nukes. If this guy is anything like his old man not only will he not give up their nuclear program but he will find an excuse not to even talk about it. They've been running the same play for years and this is no different.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Anybody who has read anything about North Korea over the years knows that what they say and what they do is often very different. It's funny to watch the trumpers celebrate like they have already given up their nukes. If this guy is anything like his old man not only will he not give up their nuclear program but he will find an excuse not to even talk about it. They've been running the same play for years and this is no different.
I'm wondering the same thing Lou. Is this jack-ass playing us or is the "trade restrictions" causing problems for them...

BJ, help me out here....
I'm all liquored up after watching the Masters. Is this an additional request to talk from a few weeks back? Thanks brother.
It is Rocket man responded again yesterday, The trade restrictions are hurting and China is scared that other countries around them will get nukes from Trump . Not sure if anything will come out of it Rocket man is crazy . One thing good or bad Trump will end this one way or the other .

I agree with most lou97 your saying here. Were you are wrong is about Trump like him or not he is a lot more tougher than are last president was on North Korea .

Except two months ago, ****ing lefty, you all had us going nuclear war with him.

Now, after our President has negotiated his way to having Rocket Man come to our table. You want to temper expectations and say that is the easy part. You bunch of terds.

**** you Lefty. Get outta here.

Give some credit.

Jealous because no liberal could get them to the table? Us “Trumpers” to busy focused on the “red line” mess Obama left behind in Syria to worry about what snowflakes like you are crying about. And if I were you I’d stay focused on flipping burgers because repeating what you hear on CNN is doing you ZERO favors! I’ve yet to see you make an original statement!

Jealous because no liberal could get them to the table? Us “Trumpers” to busy focused on the “red line” mess Obama left behind in Syria to worry about what snowflakes like you are crying about. And if I were you I’d stay focused on flipping burgers because repeating what you hear on CNN is doing you ZERO favors! I’ve yet to see you make an original statement!

First of all he hasn't gotten them to the table. As usual you have no facts to back up what you say. And it's funny that you say I have no original comments when you do nothing but link breitbart and fake news network articles all day everyday. Puppet boy. And by the way remember this conversation when north korea does not give up their nuclear program. Only the stupid people like you believe that will happen.

Reactions: cems52
First of all he hasn't gotten them to the table. As usual you have no facts to back up what you say. And it's funny that you say I have no original comments when you do nothing but link breitbart and fake news network articles all day everyday. Puppet boy. And by the way remember this conversation when north korea does not give up their nuclear program. Only the stupid people like you believe that will happen.

How did your boy Obummer do?

Oh ya...did not address it.

Oh ya...how did Clinton and Carter do?

Oh ya...they gave them a path to nukes.

Enter self-appointed peacemaker Carter: The ex-prez scurried off to Pyongyang and negotiated a sellout deal that gave North Korea two new reactors and $5 billion in aid in return for a promise to quit seeking nukes.

Oh ya...how about Iran...see North Korea...how does appeasement work Lefties.

Enter self-appointed peacemaker Carter: The ex-prez scurried off to Pyongyang and negotiated a sellout deal that gave North Korea two new reactors and $5 billion in aid in return for a promise to quit seeking nukes.

STFU with your appeasement bullshit. Never said Obama or Clinton did anything so i agree with you. But don't conveniently leave out the republican presidents like you did. I guess they are appeasers as well?

Nobody has done anything for decades. That's a fact that nobody disputes. And in the end Donald won't either. The only option is militarily and that is a crappy option given the proximity to Seoul. That's exactly the reason why nothing has happened and won't happen unless either your boy wants to see a few million allies killed in a few minutes or if that guy is stupid enough to attack us. It's a complex issue with no simple solutions which means Trump is incapable of doing anything about it and you're probably not capable of putting a rational thought together on the subject. You're getting just as bad as fascist boy with your bullshit.

Rocket Man wants to have talks with president Trump to denuclearize. Let's see how the liberals on this sight spin this one . President Trump is so stupid and they are so smart lol .

Trump = chess
Rocket Man = checkers

Now Chinese President is promising to lower tariffs. Another victory for the Trump Train.

"O-bummer", damn thats funny.

STFU with your appeasement bullshit. Never said Obama or Clinton did anything so i agree with you. But don't conveniently leave out the republican presidents like you did. I guess they are appeasers as well?

Nobody has done anything for decades. That's a fact that nobody disputes. And in the end Donald won't either. The only option is militarily and that is a crappy option given the proximity to Seoul. That's exactly the reason why nothing has happened and won't happen unless either your boy wants to see a few million allies killed in a few minutes or if that guy is stupid enough to attack us. It's a complex issue with no simple solutions which means Trump is incapable of doing anything about it and you're probably not capable of putting a rational thought together on the subject. You're getting just as bad as fascist boy with your bullshit.

Thanks Fred

As usual you are so full of shit, I laugh when I see I need to respond to “Lou97” it’s like explaining something to that guy begging for a change for the bus! So I have “no facts” to back up Trump is bringing N Korea to the table? Really? Do you not have change to buy a newspaper? Update yourself, get current. So that’s the response you are going to stick with? Again Lou you are strictly a JV talent, maybe Freshman team. I can’t respond to nonsense anymore. Come strong or not at all. Get some facts then let’s talk. Till then keep flipping burgers

Do you ever not whine or cry like a little bitch? Seriously you sound like a little girl that can’t come to terms with Trump as Leader or the free world. It’s reality. Time to do with it. Obama made a mess of the world it’s time for the adults to fix things.

Do you ever not whine or cry like a little bitch? Seriously you sound like a little girl that can’t come to terms with Trump as Leader or the free world. It’s reality. Time to do with it. Obama made a mess of the world it’s time for the adults to fix things.

Where have you been tough guy? Mom take away your computer again?

Nothing ever changes with you. Can't speak to actual facts and issues. Just name call and act tough behind that keyboard. Glad to see you're back to spewing your nonsense.

Why are you only pointing out the Democratic presidents who didn't do anything to denuclearize the DPNK but not the Republican presidents who didn't do shit either? Asking for a friend.

As usual you are so full of shit, I laugh when I see I need to respond to “Lou97” it’s like explaining something to that guy begging for a change for the bus! So I have “no facts” to back up Trump is bringing N Korea to the table? Really? Do you not have change to buy a newspaper? Update yourself, get current. So that’s the response you are going to stick with? Again Lou you are strictly a JV talent, maybe Freshman team. I can’t respond to nonsense anymore. Come strong or not at all. Get some facts then let’s talk. Till then keep flipping burgers

Are they at the table yet? If not then you stating that he brought them to the table is inaccurate. They are trying to plan talks. That's happened before and they back out for whatever reason. And they probably will again. Either way pretender they aren't giving up their nukes. Again only the dummies believe that hence why we are having this discussion. Absolutely zero has changed to this point with north korea. Trump is in the same spot as every other president has been. Do some reading. You may actually learn facts rather than propaganda for your dear leader.

Are they at the table yet? If not then you stating that he brought them to the table is inaccurate. They are trying to plan talks. That's happened before and they back out for whatever reason. And they probably will again. Either way pretender they aren't giving up their nukes. Again only the dummies believe that hence why we are having this discussion. Absolutely zero has changed to this point with north korea. Trump is in the same spot as every other president has been. Do some reading. You may actually learn facts rather than propaganda for your dear leader.
Tell me when this has “happened before”, talk about bullshit. “Zero has changed” yet they aren’t firing middles over allies anymore are they? S Korea not in alert as before. Again, Lou you need to grow up and be an adult and deal with the fact that Trump is the President and stop acting like a little bitch! You are here nonstop cheering against your country. Flip those burgers and let the adults talk. And this pretender would make you cry, you little snowflake. Go cry at Starbucks into a liberal espresso

Where have you been tough guy? Mom take away your computer again?

Nothing ever changes with you. Can't speak to actual facts and issues. Just name call and act tough behind that keyboard. Glad to see you're back to spewing your nonsense.
Actually was in Bimini, it’s a place you can’t afford. Look it up. “Name call” I give what I get snowflake!! You must be bipolar and skip meds. Read some of the names and white trash comments you make. I know life must be miserable being a pizza delivery boy however why come online and act like a little bitch? Keep the misery contained

Reactions: canam1965
Actually was in Bimini, it’s a place you can’t afford. Look it up. “Name call” I give what I get snowflake!! You must be bipolar and skip meds. Read some of the names and white trash comments you make. I know life must be miserable being a pizza delivery boy however why come online and act like a little bitch? Keep the misery contained
Did you catch anything ?????????

Hahahahaha they’ve tried their best! I was being an asshole spending money I earned. You know how that works!
I ain't mad at ya, that's why you go to work everyday right? I just got back from Cali and thinking about going down to Miami next month.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT