ADVERTISEMENT

Bubba Wallace = Jussie Smollet. Fake News! Fake Hate Crime!

Pretty sure Wallace had zero to do with any of this .... no need to blame him at all
Every bay door had one of these ropes. I think he or whomever in his garage that reported it this way gets half the blame. Other half can go to NASCAR for jumping the gun to get Fake News Media Coverage. I hope it costs them dearly from fans. Boring sport wouldnt waste my time.

Every bay door had one of these ropes. I think he or whomever in his garage that reported it this way gets half the blame. Other half can go to NASCAR for jumping the gun to get Fake News Media Coverage. I hope it costs them dearly from fans. Boring sport wouldnt waste my time.

I don’t blame Wallace one bit, the blame goes to CNN, once again they push a fake story without investigating the facts. There a freaking quote unquote news organization,and they get more stories wrong than right. They’re a joke, no integrity, they ignore facts and only report falsehoods they want to push.

These crews visit this raceway every year and in different garages. Don’t know about Bubba but the fact no one saw a picture of noose has to start you thinking. These guys can make cars go 200+ mph yet don’t realize that is the same type rope as the garage we were in last year. Saw interview with Bubba where he blames it on racism and lectures how despicable these racist are. Something with Bubba doesn’t smell right.

According to the news, every garage has a similar rope. A 30 second inspection of the garages around you and a picture of the rope in question for others to analyze would seem appropriate BEFORE hollering racism... good grief.

Maybe they’ll reinstate Kyle Larson to drive the General Lee against Bubba in his BLM car. Hell, let them have a 1v1 demolition derby on ppv.

According to the news, every garage has a similar rope. A 30 second inspection of the garages around you and a picture of the rope in question for others to analyze would seem appropriate BEFORE hollering racism... good grief.

bahahahahahaha.....

Gotta love the libtards going full fake news race baiting last 3-5 days over this rouse.

Cucks gonna cuck!

OP had his Jussie Smollet moment when he lied about meeting 2 Haitians in a 7-Eleven who shouted Haiti is a shit hole country. Fake News!!! Not!!!

Hey Cems. You asked me if I was drinking last night. Now I am asking the same question from you. Leave the drinking to professionals like me.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Had no one who participated in the protest/support walk for Bubba NEVER noticed these ropes on the garage doors??

Reactions: grbcane
Haiti is a shit hole ,in case you haven't noticed.

As usual, you missed the point. That's understandable since we know Trump's supporters are of lower intelligence. Did you see those low IQ people in Arizona sitting in a church without masks? How dumb could you be knowing you're either spreading the virus or getting it with no concern? That's dumb!!

As usual, you missed the point. That's understandable since we know Trump's supporters are of lower intelligence. Did you see those low IQ people in Arizona sitting in a church without masks? How dumb could you be knowing you're either spreading the virus or getting it with no concern? That's dumb!!
Right, some republicans in church with out masks vs 100’s of thousands of democrats protesting and rioting with out masks.

Right, some republicans in church with out masks vs 100’s of thousands of democrats protesting and rioting with out masks.

Stop lying!! The majority of the protesters wore masks. Higher IQ people don't risk their lives and others unlike what we saw in Tulsa and Arizona. These are some dumb people.

Reactions: zackbear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT