ADVERTISEMENT

Bubba Wallace = Jussie Smollet. Fake News! Fake Hate Crime!

It was there in 2019 .. it simply looks like some bored mechanic was putzing around with time on his hands. Might have been watching an old Clint Eastwood flick "hang em high". This had nothing to do with Wallace .. it was a door pull rope and doubt it was a slip knot. The world has gone crazy with everyone trying to be more "sensitive" or politically correct than the next person.
Stop it!!!!! I posted a picture of the damn NOOSE and the picture was released by NASCAR not Bubba Wallace. If you can't look at that picture and see that it is a noose you are A. Naive B. Stupid C. Denying facts. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and go with C.

Bubba didn't report it but it sure looks like a noose.

If it was a noose in October 2019, then why is it now a problem? So for more than nine months it’s just there day after day, week after week, month after month, and it’s not a problem all this time, and then all of a sudden boom a noose holy hell. The dots don’t connect. FBI said no hate crime.

Last edited:
If it was a noose in October 2019, then why is it now a problem? So for more than nine months it’s just there day after day, week after week, month after month, and it’s not a problem all this time, and then all of a sudden boom a noose holy hell. The dots don’t connect. FBI said no hate crime.
A.J. I asked the same question as far as why it was there for so long but you can't deny that it's a more than a garbage door pull string. Maybe someone made a noose out of the garage door pull string trying to be funny. It clearly wasn't a Jusse Smollett repeat. Don't get me started on that clown. I just got out of Facebook jail this evening so I gotta watch my mouth.

A better question would be why for nine months people walked by a noose and didnt have a problem with it? Oh maybe because they realized someone would care about their "joke" once Bubba showed up.

Oh and what a noose it was. Probably took someone a lot of time to get it just perfect, which if the point was to just close the garage seems like a lot of wasted time.

Last edited:
Correct sir.

A.J. I asked the same question as far as why it was there for so long but you can't deny that it's a more than a garbage door pull string. Maybe someone made a noose out of the garage door pull string trying to be funny. It clearly wasn't a Jusse Smollett repeat. Don't get me started on that clown. I just got out of Facebook jail this evening so I gotta watch my mouth.
Norm, noose or not?

730.png

Norm, seriously, we are getting into a slippery slope here. A noose alone is not racist. Nooses were used for years before America to hang people. It clearly was not delivered to Bubba as a form of racism, being that it was already there. This guy was duped, he played along, and then the media ran with it. There are bigger issues of racism to work on and change than a non issue like this.

Last edited:

Questions I would want answered then:
(1) Do the other 38 “garage door pull ropes” look like the one in that picture?

(2) Is the FBI calling it a noose despite saying there was no hate crime?

Stop it!!!!! I posted a picture of the damn NOOSE and the picture was released by NASCAR not Bubba Wallace. If you can't look at that picture and see that it is a noose you are A. Naive B. Stupid C. Denying facts. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and go with C.

Norm ... stop it ... the damned thing has been there AT LEAST since October of 2019 if not longer .. it wasn't a "hate crime" directed at Bubba Wallace. Some good ol boy mechanic, sitting in the garage while a car was practicing "left hand turns" all day .. was playing with the door pull to kill time .. that's it.

Norm ... stop it ... the damned thing has been there AT LEAST since October of 2019 if not longer .. it wasn't a "hate crime" directed at Bubba Wallace. Some good ol boy mechanic, sitting in the garage while a car was practicing "left hand turns" all day .. was playing with the door pull to kill time .. that's it.
NASCAR is saying it was a noose. Is anyone sure that it was there in that fashion since last fall? We weren't there so we don't know for sure. One thing is pretty clear in that comparisons of Bubba Wallace to Jusse Smollett were pretty ridiculous. It probably was someone trying to be funny and messing with the garage door string, making a noose out of it.

Norm, noose or not?

730.png

Norm, seriously, we are getting into a slippery slope here. A noose alone is not racist. Nooses were used for years before America to hang people. It clearly was not delivered to Bubba as a form of racism, being that it was already there. This guy was duped, he played along, and then the media ran with it. There are bigger issues of racism to work on and change than a non issue like this.
That doesn't look like a noose bro. It looks like someone wrapped that extension cord their arm and wound it up after doing yard work like I've done many times. With the heightened sensitivity of racial issues shit is getting blown way out of proportion. It could be one of those deals similar to sexual harassment, if the receiving person thinks it is offensive then it's offensive.

That doesn't look like a noose bro. It looks like someone wrapped that extension cord their arm and wound it up after doing yard work like I've done many times. With the heightened sensitivity of racial issues shit is getting blown way out of proportion. It could be one of those deals similar to sexual harassment, if the receiving person thinks it is offensive then it's offensive.
Even with sexual harassment there is some burden of proof on intent.

Just a few points: I’ve never tied a noose but believe you need both ends of the rope to be free. Don’t think you can play around with rope that’s hanging and make a noose. Besides that, you’d need 5 or 6 extra feet of rope.
That rope is awfully clean for an overhead door pull that is handled by greasy hands and lays on the garage floor whenever the door is closed.
There would not have been an investigation at all if all of the garages had the same setup and they had been there for awhile.
What are the odds that the one offending garage was just randomly assigned to the only black driver?

Just a few points: I’ve never tied a noose but believe you need both ends of the rope to be free. Don’t think you can play around with rope that’s hanging and make a noose. Besides that, you’d need 5 or 6 extra feet of rope.
That rope is awfully clean for an overhead door pull that is handled by greasy hands and lays on the garage floor whenever the door is closed.
There would not have been an investigation at all if all of the garages had the same setup and they had been there for awhile.
What are the odds that the one offending garage was just randomly assigned to the only black driver?
It was there last year in the same stall that didn’t have a black driver.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT