ADVERTISEMENT

Can Somebody Dig Up The Latest

On Wasserman Schultz? Trump sent that ho back to cleaning houses. Not a hide nor a hare from her in like 2 months!!!
I actually saw her in my church about a month ago. She actually comes at least 3 times a year. Do you want me to tell her you said hello?

I actually saw her in my church about a month ago. She actually comes at least 3 times a year. Do you want me to tell her you said hello?
Pics or it didn’t happen. I guess Satan likes to poke his head in the door every once in a while to see what’s going on?

Right...Socrates

I thought you would be at the anti-gun rally where you would fit right in and where little sense is made.
I was. Besides, it wasn't an anti gun rally instead it was a cry for sensible gun legislation. Are you not for that? Did Fox Fake News air the rallies across the country?

Reactions: Miguel54
Right...Socrates

I thought you would be at the anti-gun rally where you would fit right in and where little sense is made.
Family photo from trip out west (wink wink)
507C0F18-F4A6-4D69-8409-CFAF74290BE8_zpsa1rexmgw.jpg

Reactions: tcane58
I was. Besides, it wasn't an anti gun rally instead it was a cry for sensible gun legislation. Are you not for that? Did Fox Fake News air the rallies across the country?

What is sensible gun legislation?

What laws can we enact to prevent these horrid things from happening?

What is sensible gun legislation?

What laws can we enact to prevent these horrid things from happening?

I am as conservative as anybody. But things can and need to be done. I believe on cracking down on mentally ill people. 90% of them give off signs that can be picked up on if not ignored. The Vegas shooter was in the 10%.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
I am as conservative as anybody. But things can and need to be done. I believe on cracking down on mentally ill people. 90% of them give off signs that can be picked up on if not ignored. The Vegas shooter was in the 10%.

Mentally Ill, totally agree.

In one county I worked in...3 beds that were funded by gov’t were available for mentally ill

We can all agree with that.

I am not sure it will end there?

Family photo from trip out west (wink wink)
507C0F18-F4A6-4D69-8409-CFAF74290BE8_zpsa1rexmgw.jpg

Cash, is this actually you and your family? Good looking crew brother, you should be proud.

The gun you are holding looks to have a suppressor. If so, how hard was it to get and does it make a big difference in how loud the rifle is? I have read a reduction in approximately 30-40 decibels, but would love to have one for my AR-10. I was hoping the hearing act would go through to eliviate me having to get the tax stamp, but.......

Cash, is this actually you and your family? Good looking crew brother, you should be proud.

The gun you are holding looks to have a suppressor. If so, how hard was it to get and does it make a big difference in how loud the rifle is? I have read a reduction in approximately 30-40 decibels, but would love to have one for my AR-10. I was hoping the hearing act would go through to eliviate me having to get the tax stamp, but.......
Haha no it’s not but I was having some fun

Mentally Ill, totally agree.

In one county I worked in...3 beds that were funded by gov’t were available for mentally ill

We can all agree with that.

I am not sure it will end there?

90% of this shooters have a screw loose! It's hard enough to get crazy ppl to take meds and meet with the therapist. And if they learn that their meeting with a shrink will be known to the FBI. They'll never seek help. But this has to happen. It's a battle of rights vs public safety. Parkland tilted the pendulum towards safety.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT