ADVERTISEMENT

CD actually brought up a good point

The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people".

Damn I guess I deserve a Nobel Peace Prize too!

The guy allows isis to explode throughout the Middle East, pays off Iran allowing them to rebuild their nuclear program and develop Nukes & basically get an international award for doing a sh#tty job lmao

The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people".

I guess the cucks that awarded this think that diplomacy is allowing others to walk all over us through failed international policies while giving them power to suppress their own people.

I guess the cucks that awarded this think that diplomacy is allowing others to walk all over us through failed international policies while giving them power to suppress their own people.
Funny how similar our posts were :rolleyes:

Said absolutely nothing when Iran protestors were being killed in the street, remember that young woman who was shot in the head. They were begging for some type of acknowledgement or support, nothing but crickets from the Obama administration. Wasted opportunity for the Iranian people. Obama helped bring peace for the fanatical Iranian regime.

Said absolutely nothing when Iran protestors were being killed in the street, remember that young woman who was shot in the head. They were begging for some type of acknowledgement or support, nothing but crickets from the Obama administration. Wasted opportunity for the Iranian people. Obama helped bring peace for the fanatical Iranian regime.
Shocking you know, with his ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and all.

Reactions: grbcane
Shocking you know, with his ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and all.

Stop cash. You can sound somewhat reasonable one minute and then you come out with this crap. It really makes you sound dumb and gullible. Don't go to that level.

Stop cash. You can sound somewhat reasonable one minute and then you come out with this crap. It really makes you sound dumb and gullible. Don't go to that level.
Listen Lou the vast majority of my background in law enforcement is in organized crime and counter terrorism. I would swear on a bible Barrack Obama has direct ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. His half brother was even locked up in Egypt for being a member. I could go down the listen of people who were in his cabinet that courted and had hundreds of visits from CAIR while in the White House. The guy was a full blown MB sympathizer! Add in Valerie Jarretts Iranian ties (yes she did). If you’d like me to break down all of the cabinet members I’ll be glad to.

So, his pictures with Farrakhan were a joke?

Well as far as I know being Muslim doesn't mean you are part of the Muslim brotherhood. Secondly, a picture doesn't mean that Obama is part of it. Reagan had his picture taken with Gorbachev. Bill Clinton had his picture taken with Kim Jong IL. Does that mean that they supported their views? Man you're dumb.

Listen Lou the vast majority of my background in law enforcement is in organized crime and counter terrorism. I would swear on a bible Barrack Obama has direct ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. His half brother was even locked up in Egypt for being a member. I could go down the listen of people who were in his cabinet that courted and had hundreds of visits from CAIR while in the White House. The guy was a full blown MB sympathizer! Add in Valerie Jarretts Iranian ties (yes she did). If you’d like me to break down all of the cabinet members I’ll be glad to.

Delusional. Its actually laughable but hey you are going to believe the bullshit simply because you want to. Clearly the John McCain Republicans don't exist anymore.

Delusional. Its actually laughable but hey you are going to believe the bullshit simply because you want to. Clearly the John McCain Republicans don't exist anymore.
John McCain, although I’m told by his secret service detail was a incredibly good dude, policy wise was horrible on immigration policy. I also think he was a backstabbing vindictive douche but that’s just my opinion.

Would you like me to name all the connections so you can research the names yourself or would I be wasting my time?

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Well as far as I know being Muslim doesn't mean you are part of the Muslim brotherhood. Secondly, a picture doesn't mean that Obama is part of it. Reagan had his picture taken with Gorbachev. Bill Clinton had his picture taken with Kim Jong IL. Does that mean that they supported their views? Man you're dumb.
Far from dumb, but definitely a deflection on your end. Farrakhan is a known racist and anti Semite. Same shit. The fact Obummer and his people kept it a secret means that even they knew it was not a good move in the public’s view. They needed the old Jewish Democratic vote.

A shame the media helped cover it up as well.

Last edited:

I would be interested to see that. Really.

I know Barackaington is MB.

? Definitely lost me with that response.

I wish that were true, there is too many John McCain Republicans.

I would be interested to see that. Really.

I know Barackaington is MB.
Hassan Shibly - CAIR Director of South FL

Nihad Awad - CAIR Director

Huma Abedin- HC’s chief of staff (3 family members who are in the Mb). Identified by prosecutor in 1st trade center bombing. Abedin has direct ties to the group herself.

Valerie Jarrett - the nexus between all ties to Hamas, CAIR & MB. Spearheaded bulk money transfer to Iran

“CAIR – which was an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terror-financing case – already has been given that designation by the United Arab Emirates,” WND reported. “Calling itself a Muslim civil-rights organization, it aggressively tries to stamp out criticism of Islam with its ’lawfare’ campaign.”

Ashar Azeez - president of ISNA (founded by MB) - very close associate to Obama and Valarie Jarrett; also founding member of CAIR

Hoda Elshishtawy - MPAC, influencer in Islamic relation policy and lobbyist to Obama admin; also a founding member of CAIR

Mohamed Majid - imam of All Dulles Area Muslim Society; attended meetings with Obama, Valerie Jarrett and Ben Rhodes. ADAMS was raided by FBI in 2002 for money laundering, tax evasion and providing material support to terrorist orgs. This was while I was in JTTF by the way. Not my office but we saw the releases.

Huma Abedin- HC’s chief of staff (3 family members who are in the Mb). Identified by prosecutor in 1st trade center bombing. Abedin has direct ties to the group herself.

Valerie Jarrett - the nexus between all ties to Hamas, CAIR & MB. Spearheaded bulk money transfer to Iran

“CAIR – which was an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terror-financing case – already has been given that designation by the United Arab Emirates,” WND reported. “Calling itself a Muslim civil-rights organization, it aggressively tries to stamp out criticism of Islam with its ’lawfare’ campaign.”

Ashar Azeez - president of ISNA (founded by MB) - very close associate to Obama and Valarie Jarrett; also founding member of CAIR

Hoda Elshishtawy - MPAC, influencer in Islamic relation policy and lobbyist to Obama admin; also a founding member of CAIR

Mohamed Majid - imam of All Dulles Area Muslim Society; attended meetings with Obama, Valerie Jarrett and Ben Rhodes. ADAMS was raided by FBI in 2002 for money laundering, tax evasion and providing material support to terrorist orgs. This was while I was in JTTF by the way. Not my office but we saw the releases.

@lou97

Far from dumb, but definitely a deflection on your end. Farrakhan is a known racist and anti Semite. Same shit. The fact Obummer and his people kept it a secret means that even they knew it was not a good move in the public’s view. They needed the old Jewish Democratic vote.

A shame the media helped cover it up as well.

Yup... Libtards and their fake moral outrage and hypocritical racial standards. Libtards gonna libtard!

Lol. Now I'm going to have to research all this. When it comes to Obama I never take you right wingers at your word. You guys have a bad habbit of taking the smallest little thing and forming crazy conclusions.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
By the way a couple of the names I could exactly remember the spelling so I googled them. Google has buried their names and the juicy stuff is almost impossible to find lol. Almost!!!

All part of the deep state as you know. Lol.

I have to deal with Google all the time for fraud cases. Their investigators will flat out tell you they’re a way left organization. I’m sure it has nothing to do with this guy... Eric Schmidt

I know I know. Everyone that doesn't agree with you and doesn't push your agenda is anti-American. Blah blah blah.

Funny how race relations got worse under Obama. What a joke his policies ended up being. I do think he had good intentions though and actually believed in the theoretical core of his policies, unlike Hillary who was just a completely full of it.

Obama, like a lot of our society, is another victim of being brainwashed by Liberalism. It's a shame, a bright mind and talented speaker like that wasted!

Funny how race relations got worse under Obama. What a joke his policies ended up being. I do think he had good intentions though and actually believed in the theoretical core of his policies, unlike Hillary who was just a completely full of it.

Obama, like a lot of our society, is another victim of being brainwashed by Liberalism. It's a shame, a bright mind and talented speaker like that wasted!
You ain’t hooking nobody with that bait lol

Reactions: advarkas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT