ADVERTISEMENT

Cd. I Would Like To Say This Before You Do

Whoever wins the QB competition will win it. Because coaches coach. And they get paid to make these decisions. The best man will win.
And in order to win games the object is to bring the person carrying the oblong shaped ball to the ground as many times as possible before he crosses the orange shaped thingies that look like sticks. Also, if you practice hard, play hard and listen to the coaches, you'll always have a chance to win. Most importantly, remember, if you have a dual threat QB they tend to run more than pocket passers which means they're more susceptible to injury so they must wear extra padding.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Yep...and I am usually 100% correct. Which is why I am the greatest to ever do it! There was nobody on that field better than Malik Rosier no matter how badly people wanted Perry to be better. He just isn't. The best man wins.

This year maybe it is Williams. I don't know but while others are calling to coach speak....Malik is better than Perry and the coach is playing them accordingly. Its why he gets the big bucks.

I don't over evaluate it. Which is why I am the greatest.

Yep...and I am usually 100% correct. Which is why I am the greatest to ever do it! There was nobody on that field better than Malik Rosier no matter how badly people wanted Perry to be better. He just isn't. The best man wins.

This year maybe it is Williams. I don't know but while others are calling to coach speak....Malik is better than Perry and the coach is playing them accordingly. Its why he gets the big bucks.

It is just his world...we are just lucky to be breathing in it.

Reactions: canam1965

Except Evan! He’s from Georgia and his brother a big time QB at UConn!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT