ADVERTISEMENT

Cems.

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
You seem to be over compensating for the losts. Namely Canesreturn and Hawaiicane. LOL. You're next.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Did you find it "feasible" to expense Vargas $20K in cigars and booze at Ozzie's place downtown Ft. Laudy? were their receipts?

Did you find it "feasible" to expense Vargas $20K in cigars and booze at Ozzie's place downtown Ft. Laudy? were their receipts?

Fernando Vargas the ex boxer? never heard of a poster named Vargas. Couple of early afternoon drinkie winkys for Miguel? LOL. All good.

Reactions: JTH007
LOL well there's 1 uncontested jab from last night (another 1 or 2 will follow)...Ok Honey it's after 4PM...Goose is a calling...have an easy night. Mondays always a very busy day for Accountants during this time of year.

BTW speaking of expenses, seats on the Canes side in shade are selling out fast. You and your client Scott AKA "smiley" should look into fast.

LOL well there's 1 uncontested jab from last night (another 1 or 2 will follow)...Ok Honey it's after 4PM...Goose is a calling...have an easy night. Mondays always a very busy day for Accountants during this time of year.

BTW speaking of expenses, seats on the Canes side in shade are selling out fast. You and your client Scott AKA "smiley" should look into fast.

LOL. I guess if you keep saying it, it must be true. Even OJ convinced himself that he didn't kill wifey.

Mondays become less busy when you sell out on Sunday. That's what I'm doing.

Looked like that sun was pounding you pretty good in the face too when you showed up with Jack Del Rio. LOL. All good man.

Don't let ole Jack hit you up for a loan now that he's out of work. That's like Helen Keller asking Stevie Wonder to help her cross the street! All good.

HA ha...hey saw Jack in NYC last week when I was there on business...you'll be hearing some news about him real soon...no worries, he won't be out of work.

HA ha...hey saw Jack in NYC last week when I was there on business...you'll be hearing some news about him real soon...no worries, he won't be out of work.

I hear Harvard needs a special teams quality control coach. I'll put in a word for him. Who am I kidding? I have no pull at Harvard. Those assholes laughed at my SAT score.

Screw Harvard...U might not have gotten to SoFla if you went there...willing to bet, this is a better spot for U...al good!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT