ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee deny Warrens citizenship lol

Cems or Raoul, I’m not real versed in Obama care, could one or both of you explain to me how it was just as advertised and why it was such a success.

Because it covers far more Americans than were previously covered, it prevents discriminating against people with pre-existing conditions, and provides a better safety net for people who need expensive medical procedures. If there's one thing that animates people across party lines its having access to healthcare so they or a close family member don't die or spend the rest of their lives avoiding medical bankruptcy.

This is precisely why single payer will eventually get adopted - it makes too much sense and health care is the number one issue that people vote on.

9246-figure-1.png

I bought a new Jeep and named it Elizabeth Warren because it's all white but says it's a Cherokee!
Great post I love it....I have a old Grand Cherokee and it is white also...I should call her Chief Elizabeth Warren
1mlonj.jpg

Because it covers far more Americans than were previously covered, it prevents discriminating against people with pre-existing conditions, and provides a better safety net for people who need expensive medical procedures. If there's one thing that animates people across party lines its having access to healthcare so they or a close family member don't die or spend the rest of their lives avoiding medical bankruptcy.

This is precisely why single payer will eventually get adopted - it makes too much sense and health care is the number one issue that people vote on.

9246-figure-1.png

Who pays for all this ?

Who pays for all this ?

The same people who pay defense contractors for billions in military hardware that isn't used, the same people who pay for tax cuts for corporations etc... and in this case the public actually get something for their investment by way of healthcare that will save them a lot of money on the backend by way of no insurance premiums, co-pays, highly reduced prescription costs etc.

The same people who pay defense contractors for billions in military hardware that isn't used, the same people who pay for tax cuts for corporations etc... and in this case the public actually get something for their investment by way of healthcare that will save them a lot of money on the backend by way of no insurance premiums, co-pays, highly reduced prescription costs etc.

So everyone was happy to be on Obama care. I thought I heard they lied saying you would be able to keep your Doctor, did that happen ? Did insurance companies pull out of some states.

So everyone was happy to be on Obama care. I thought I heard they lied saying you would be able to keep your Doctor, did that happen ? Did insurance companies pull out of some states.

Obamacare brings costs down when everyone complies with the individual mandate. The more people in the pools, the cheaper it is for everyone. By attempting to get rid of the individual mandate, Trump has in effect guaranteed prices will go up until that action is reversed.

Obamacare brings costs down when everyone complies with the individual mandate. The more people in the pools, the cheaper it is for everyone. By attempting to get rid of the individual mandate, Trump has in effect guaranteed prices will go up until that action is reversed.

Answered with theory’s, I was asking specific things that happened. I guess you also never heard of Insurance companies leaving certain states premiums skyrocketed ,Voters being lied to about keeping Dr.

Answered with theory’s, I was asking specific things that happened. I guess you also never heard of Insurance companies leaving certain states premiums skyrocketed ,Voters being lied to about keeping Dr.

That's because your guys in the GOP have been chipping away at the law over time. If you remove the mandate the prices will go up and insurance companies will come under pressure. Even with all the tampering, the law is still incredibly popular - far more popular than the Trump tax cuts, far more popular than Trump himself. Once the public see the benefit of a health care law in action, its next to impossible to take it back.

That's because your guys in the GOP have been chipping away at the law over time. If you remove the mandate the prices will go up and insurance companies will come under pressure. Even with all the tampering, the law is still incredibly popular - far more popular than the Trump tax cuts, far more popular than Trump himself. Once the public see the benefit of a health care law in action, its next to impossible to take it back.

OK you won’t address questions just act like you’re running for office. Obama care was dead before Trump he just gave you a villain to blame it on.

OK you won’t address questions just act like you’re running for office. Obama care was dead before Trump he just gave you a villain to blame it on.

Its alive and kickin', as evidenced by the fact that a majority of the public like it, despite the best efforts of GOP sociopaths who have spent the past 7 years attempting to dismantle it and boot people off their their coverage.

I don't know a single person who is on Obamacare, not one, must be the same 50% that don't pay taxes. An entire group of parasites, inbred.

Its alive and kickin', as evidenced by the fact that a majority of the public like it, despite the best efforts of GOP sociopaths who have spent the past 7 years attempting to dismantle it and boot people off their their coverage.

There is no way you believe the crap you’re saying? You cannot be this gullible. If so, then I have ocean front property in Arizona to sell to you.

Are you saying 53% of people with Obamacare like their plan?

Its a poll among the general public.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucej...ity-among-democrats-and-the-gop/#5cae67d2163f

A new Kaiser Family Foundation poll said 75% of Americans want to keep the ACA’s provisions that prevent health plans from “denying coverage based on a person’s medical history” and 72% want to retain the provision that prevents insurers from “charging sick people more.”

“This includes majorities of Democrats, independents and Republicans, as well as majorities of those with and without people with pre-existing conditions in their households,” the Kaiser Family Foundation said Wednesday in releasing its new health tracking poll on the ACA.

“very important to keep the law’s key patient protections"

I think everyone would agree to keeping those provisions, premiums will be the issue. Marketing across state lines, etc. Obamacare is not even affordable in many states. Why resist merging into a better plan?

Most people do support moving to a better plan, which is why a vast majority of the public (including a majority of Republicans) support medicare for all.

Most people do support moving to a better plan, which is why a vast majority of the public (including a majority of Republicans) support medicare for all.
Agreed, then why zero dem participation or support?

Agreed, then why zero dem participation or support?

For medicare for all, its all down to establishment politics. Both parties get money from corporations and PACs who are tacitly bribing in exchange for favorable policies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT