ADVERTISEMENT

Chubba Hubbard to the portal?

Are you F***KING kidding OP? Now dawning a shirt is insensitive? You know a lot of the things that are happening by the "other side" has been extremely insensitive to the "good" and "not all" individuals who are quote unquote on the right side. To ridicule someone for F***ING shirt is a bigger problem than the "in your face" problems facing this country. When we start judging people by shirts instead of their character we will lose the ability to ever come together.

Grow up peter pan.

Also, take it to the forum you clown.

In my experience, you gotta learn how to work with all kinds of people in life--even people you can't stand or fundamentally disagree with.

With that said, each man has to choose his own priorities. If Chubba wants to transfer for this, I have no problem with it. If Chubba wants to speak out, I have no problem with that either. Coaches understand that everything they do has consequences...players too.
No you don't!! I'm at the age I ain't putting up with racist white folk...

Can you clarify who is racist?

Gundy for wearing an OAN shirt? Or Trump for stimulating the strongest economy our country has ever seen while creating more jobs to drop the minority unemployment rate to the lowest it had ever been before?

Or me for defending a man's right to wear a news network's t-shirt and the work the President has done for ALL Americans in the last 3 short years?

Or are you referring to actual racist white men like David Duke that openly express their disliking of any race other than white people? Because if that what you are referring to then we agree... I have no time for that shit either.

I think you'll find that if you turn off the TV for a little while and go out to the store... people arent as mean and disgusting to each other as the media will have you believe.

I was at Publix the other day and a black man was pushing his cart down the aisle in the opposite direction I was going. As we walked past each other, we both acknowledged each other's presence... nodded slightly and exchanged pleasantries. Then we went on with our day.

It was INCREDIBLE!! Neither one of us called each other a racial slur... made an ugly face... got into an argument or threw a punch at each other. But... the media would have us believing that he and I are enemies... sworn to hate each other by nature and incapable of co-existing without some sort of conformity.

Now... I would have chalked this one up as an outlier, since the result of our exchange is just not possible if you believe everything you see and read in the media. I was lucky to have gotten by unscathed... so this had to be an exception in my favor, right?

But then it happened again the next day at Home Depot... and again at the park with my kids... and again as I was jogging in my neighborhood this morning... Thats when I realized... WE don't really hate each other as much as the MEDIA and POLITICIANS want us to.

If we can step away from our "Identity Politics" and just LIVE like human beings... we might be surprised at just how lovely life can be.

Last edited:
Rob,

You and Gundy belong on the same boat fishing in Lake Texoma. You consistently choose to minimize what’s going on in this world due to your own inner feelings about people who don’t look like you. Pffft!

I would love to go fishing w Gundy. He is a cool dude, stands up for his players and shows more balls than any coach we have had since Jimmy. Tshirt, gtfooh. Gundy is the mofo and his offense if fun as hell to watch. Protesters out there tearing up shit, hurting people, killing cops, and you are worried about Gundy's t shirt about which company he likes to get his news from?

I had the same question, Cash. Never heard of it. So, I googled it and also asked my wife if she knew of this network. She did.

OAN is described as a far right news network famous for its determined defense of Trump. OAN leaders believe that Fox is too mainstream, for example.

OAN is also known for embracing and spreading conspiracy theories of all types. Ex, Black Lives Matter is a hoax. Trump often mentions OAN conspiracies in his tweets.

Bottom line: If Coach Gundy is a devoted follower of OAN, his players (particularly his Black players) will not be supportive of him.
LOL, who gave you the description of OAN?, Some left-wing slobbering website like CNN? Ever watch them and see for yourself and then decide?

Mutinous,

I had never heard of OAN. But, just look at OAN’s Wikipedia entry for its history of active pro Trump advocacy and suppression of anti Trump opinion. Ex. OAN owner prohibited mention of any polls that show Trump is behind in those polls.

Wiki also reports the great number of conspiracy theories reported by OAN. Ex. Hillary outrages, anti abortion news, no Russian interference in the election, etc etc.

I have no idea whether Mike Gundy is a true believer in OAN. If he is, that’s his right. However, his players also have the right to object to leadership that supports a far right agenda.
LOL and we all wiki is solid and can be trusted and people would never slant things there

You say it's just a shirt. That shirt represents a network that wholly supports Donald Trump. Donald Trump is the number one racist in the country. So why would this young man of color support anyone who would wear this shirt? Donald Trump has done nothing to try and bring this country together. He appears to be seeking to divide the country. If you support him that is your right and I assume you have what you consider to be valid reasons. I don't support the man. As far as Mike Gundy goes, he has every right to wear whatever he pleases. He is in the public eye which means everything he does and says will be noticed. What seems like nothing to you may seem to be a big deal to another (ex. this t-shirt). To me this t-shirt represent everything that Trump stands for. Apparently this young man knew what the t-shirt represents. You're right it's only a t-shirt. It's what the t-shirt represents that's the problem.
Oh no, a network that supports the President of the USA, whatever shall we do? What facts do you have to prove that Trump is the biggest racist in the country? Was he against segregation? Did he compare the mixing of the races to living in a Racial Jungle? Did he take full credit for the 1994 crime bill that oppressively sentenced an entire generation of Blacks? Has he been in office for 50 years promising the same old crap but never delivering in all those years? Oh wait, that is Joe Biden.

Last edited:
Oh no, a network that supports the President of the USA, whatever shall we do? What facts do you have to prove that Trump is the biggest racist in the country? Was he against segregation? Did he compare the mixing of the races to living in a Racial Jungle? Dd he take full credit for the 1994 crime bill that oppressively sentenced an entire generation of Blacks? Has he been in office for 50 years promising the same old crap but never delivering in all those years? Oh wait, that is Joe Biden.
Bwahahahaha!

Fair. But, my main point is that you, me (and every other man) has to decide what he is/is not willing to put up with to provide for his family.

Chubba is blessed that he has a ton of leverage and talent and he's able to speak out for what matters to him. A kid who sucks at football and is lucky to have the scholly is not as fortunate. Same thing in careers.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Cortez You list a bunch of stuff accusing Trump , so as to state that he censors the media, BUT did what he SAY STOP media from interpreting and reporting Their view ? NO , not a One. We should both be able to agree the Media has been critical of the Trump administration, and I press my luck as ask you ,,, Even Very critical,,,,,NOT 1 Media person nor organization has been stopped from publishing his/her opinion. So No he hasn't censored media,,,,, Now has he rebuked what they have said, has he rebuked the accusations on his wife, adolescent son, and family, and administration, has he rebuked the personal assaults' on his character, et al,,,,,,, YES ! that IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Lets be fair and answer me this,,,,,, Take ALL the accusations that have been made,,,,,,,,,,, What Proof (real proof tangable, and not hyperbole innuendo) has the Media or ANY Democrat Inquisition put forward ? NONE ,,,,,,,,, please do not mention political impeachment as I will lose respect for your knowledge, candidness, and integrity , if he would have committed a chargeable crime in his life time the Democrat Machine would of had him indicted in record time,,,,, or do you say they are inept or incompetent , since they have invested ALL their energy over close to 4 years at doing so.

You either want to believe what you want to believe, at which point nothing I could say could or would sway or enlighten you, or your honestly seeking the truth, to which I say,,,,,,,,, put yourself in his shoes,,,,,,, A Life Long Democrat , democrat supported/ donor, media darling, friend of the Clintons, invitee to Chelsey's wedding , and Then he disagreed with the Party's direction and got Mocked for it, Even by Obama at the press gala ( something very un presidential), then decided to run for president and all of the sudden He's the most disposed person on the Airwaves...………….. ALL his administrations accomplishments have been censored, muzzled, and not reported by the media,,,,,,, Don't you think that's censorship isn't that what your talking about ,,,,,, I or anyone here can fill the page with examples, but if your looking for truth it shouldn't be necessary, and if your looking for a weak link to attack and prove your truth I have better things to do than chisel concrete.
The Leftist and Dem party have decided to Dehumanize him/ his family/ or anyone associated to them (and true to arrogance been open and proud of it) and that can be confusing, but if your honest, and look at it equally from both sides,,,,,,, 2 wrongs don't make right, and the media pompousness and fake virtue is so over the top a blind man can see it. One Day this same party will do it to You, and then what ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reactions: JcaneO
Cortez You list a bunch of stuff accusing Trump , so as to state that he censors the media, BUT did what he SAY STOP media from interpreting and reporting Their view ? NO , not a One. We should both be able to agree the Media has been critical of the Trump administration, and I press my luck as ask you ,,, Even Very critical,,,,,NOT 1 Media person nor organization has been stopped from publishing his/her opinion. So No he hasn't censored media,,,,, Now has he rebuked what they have said, has he rebuked the accusations on his wife, adolescent son, and family, and administration, has he rebuked the personal assaults' on his character, et al,,,,,,, YES ! that IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Lets be fair and answer me this,,,,,, Take ALL the accusations that have been made,,,,,,,,,,, What Proof (real proof tangable, and not hyperbole innuendo) has the Media or ANY Democrat Inquisition put forward ? NONE ,,,,,,,,, please do not mention political impeachment as I will lose respect for your knowledge, candidness, and integrity , if he would have committed a chargeable crime in his life time the Democrat Machine would of had him indicted in record time,,,,, or do you say they are inept or incompetent , since they have invested ALL their energy over close to 4 years at doing so.

You either want to believe what you want to believe, at which point nothing I could say could or would sway or enlighten you, or your honestly seeking the truth, to which I say,,,,,,,,, put yourself in his shoes,,,,,,, A Life Long Democrat , democrat supported/ donor, media darling, friend of the Clintons, invitee to Chelsey's wedding , and Then he disagreed with the Party's direction and got Mocked for it, Even by Obama at the press gala ( something very un presidential), then decided to run for president and all of the sudden He's the most disposed person on the Airwaves...………….. ALL his administrations accomplishments have been censored, muzzled, and not reported by the media,,,,,,, Don't you think that's censorship isn't that what your talking about ,,,,,, I or anyone here can fill the page with examples, but if your looking for truth it shouldn't be necessary, and if your looking for a weak link to attack and prove your truth I have better things to do than chisel concrete.
The Leftist and Dem party have decided to Dehumanize him/ his family/ or anyone associated to them (and true to arrogance been open and proud of it) and that can be confusing, but if your honest, and look at it equally from both sides,,,,,,, 2 wrongs don't make right, and the media pompousness and fake virtue is so over the top a blind man can see it. One Day this same party will do it to You, and then what ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mahb,

You are passionate in your beliefs. That’s great and to be admired.

‘My poor opinion of Trump’s attempts at censorship do not come from fake news, haters in the media or Democrat opponents. I just look at the facts I can personally observe:

* does Trump berate and try to intimidate members of the media during his press events? Yes. Constantly.

* did Trump suppress ongoing investigations of several of his cabinet members by the Inspector Generals responsible for those cabinet departments? Yes. He fired them.

* did Trump take legal action to suppress the publication of John Bolton’s book? Yes. It didn’t work. The book came out today and is already the #1 seller on Amazon.

I am not quite sure why his ongoing attempts at censorship don’t offend your strong stance against censorship.

Listen,,,,,, ask those same questions the other way,,,,Does the media berate and try to intimidate him ? ,,,, Has Trump been accused and investigated illegally ? It doesn't bother you that not 1 scintilla of chargeable evidence incriminating him has been found,,,, After 31/2 years of having his rites violated , as investigations normally due ? Are you more upset they haven't "caught him" yet ? or that the investigation may have been wrong and you subjected an innocent man to the highest level of scrutiny (to be inflammatory) for almost 4 years ? What are you a person trying to be fair or a wolf in sheep's clothing going after only what they want.
As for the book it has it's own deal, but it's very rich that you would bring this up,,,,,,,, Did or does it bother you Obama jailed and censored more reporters and whistle blowers that any modern President in US history ?
ps I'm not passionate in my support of President Trump, I'm an Independent at that, what I have passion for is Truth, Fairness, my Fellow humans, and my Country

There is nothing racist about wearing an OAN t-shirt. Only neo-fascist liberals who demand uniformity of thought, speech, and conduct racialize everything in society such as calling an OAN t-shirt. The player should be allowed to freely transfer, and Gundy should be allowed to continue wearing any news t-shirt he wants, whether it is OAN, Fox, CNN, or MSNBC.
Plus. I think it’s important to add... if the kid had a problem with it he should’ve talked it over personally with the coach. tell him how he feels etc.
does the kid even watch OAN? How would he know it’s hateful? Listen to liberal rags? Dictating who and what he should like/hate.

Mahb,

You are passionate in your beliefs. That’s great and to be admired.

‘My poor opinion of Trump’s attempts at censorship do not come from fake news, haters in the media or Democrat opponents. I just look at the facts I can personally observe:

* does Trump berate and try to intimidate members of the media during his press events? Yes. Constantly.

* did Trump suppress ongoing investigations of several of his cabinet members by the Inspector Generals responsible for those cabinet departments? Yes. He fired them.

* did Trump take legal action to suppress the publication of John Bolton’s book? Yes. It didn’t work. The book came out today and is already the #1 seller on Amazon.

I am not quite sure why his ongoing attempts at censorship don’t offend your strong stance against censorship.
So the fact those cabinet investigations were bullshit. Set up by the highest levels of the FBI. Additionally. They used the Steele dossier knowing it was bullshit and paid for by Hillary. you have high level agents texting they were going to make sure Trump doesn’t get elected.
And no one called out the democrats that were involved. what about Bidens involvement with Ukraine where he blatantly brags about squeezing them if they went after his sons corporation?
there have been so so many blatant crimes attacking Trump.

Reactions: mahb
All I can say is listen to John Bolton a former fox host and one of the most conservative Republicans there is says about your hero or watch it on TV at 9 on sunday

Some day you will learn and cull that blood thirsty eagerness and actually wait for the truth to become apparent.
Even as I type this Schiff is blowing holes into John Bolton, hell haith No furry as a woman scored LOL.
Why did he NOT sit for the Oath and give his sworn Testimony ?
Why was this only said and reserved for a Book costing $29.99?
Why why why

So the fact those cabinet investigations were bullshit. Set up by the highest levels of the FBI. Additionally. They used the Steele dossier knowing it was bullshit and paid for by Hillary. you have high level agents texting they were going to make sure Trump doesn’t get elected.
And no one called out the democrats that were involved. what about Bidens involvement with Ukraine where he blatantly brags about squeezing them if they went after his sons corporation?
there have been so so many blatant crimes attacking Trump.

Delusional. In response to examples of censorship by Trump, you and Mahb complain and cry about unfair attacks on your guy. That has nothing to do with his behavior.

How about addressing Trump’s behavior rather than complain about how unfairly he has been treated? How he is treated can be fairly debated. But, please don’t use it as a screen to defend his outrageous suppression of others.

Cortez he's not a good President because he's popular, trendy, and Hollywood loves him,,,,, Adults ,,,, Professionals find a way to co exist and get the job Done. It's not a Fashion Show,,,,,,, that's the kind of values and importance that elects presidents that Don't Change the Laws to make them better, Doesn't improve the economy, nor gets us out of bad world trade deals. I would say raise your bar and don't be so superficial. Some of the best professors , mentors, and bosses I've had have been the biggest meanest $%^$ I've yet to meet their equals, BUT it made me a better Pro, it made me better at what I Do, it made me appreciate and value it more, and now, Though I believe them to be shitty human beings, I appreciate the time they gave me, the instruction I received, and credit them to what excellence may lie in my work. Now before you blow this off , Everyone has had a shity Boss of some kind it should be relatable, so in short it doesn't matter if he offends you He's not there to make friends

OIP.Xi-dEOXe0y5vKX5fVYRaygHaEK
OIP.ZFvyIChi0QYCKixaCoDZXQHaD4
OIP.xbxCVc50rvUSqHxmAHny_wHaHT
OIP.9vptHh3oxGjdUpV1jgdwIwHaF9

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT