ADVERTISEMENT

Cities that mandate and invade privacy are in for a BLEAK future

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
NY, LA, Washington DC, and others. These cities are going to be in HUGE trouble real soon as people begin to look at what they have to endure to visit or live / work there. If it wasn't for the FEDERAL help they would already be sinking. I guarantee you within 6 -8 months from now when tourism is down and companies are leaving they are going to realize what a HUGE mistake this all is.

I have a friend owns in my building a very expensive condo. His primary home is NYC and he just left here after a few weeks and returned to NY. Guy texts me yesterday; "NY sucks it's cold, grey, and everyone is lockedup," This is what is going on up there it's a disaster.

In DC you need masks, vax passport, and ID to go to McDonalds. Good luck with that.

NY, LA, Washington DC, and others. These cities are going to be in HUGE trouble real soon as people begin to look at what they have to endure to visit or live / work there. If it wasn't for the FEDERAL help they would already be sinking. I guarantee you within 6 -8 months from now when tourism is down and companies are leaving they are going to realize what a HUGE mistake this all is.

I have a friend owns in my building a very expensive condo. His primary home is NYC and he just left here after a few weeks and returned to NY. Guy texts me yesterday; "NY sucks it's cold, grey, and everyone is lockedup," This is what is going on up there it's a disaster.

In DC you need masks, vax passport, and ID to go to McDonalds. Good luck with that.
It’s hard to believe that anyone would want to go to McDonald’s that bad.

It’s so true about the federal the money , if Biden wasn’t president they would be feeling the consequences of their idiot policies big time.

No mask mandate here in New Hampshire. Cold yes, masks no. However, yesterday, I was skiing at Attitash, a vail owned area, and I had to produce proof of vaccination to gain access to the restaurant. Vail has mandated its leftie policies for all its American properties including in, CO, UT, WA, CA, MI, NY, VT, ME and NH. They suck

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT