ADVERTISEMENT

Close To The End For Mueller

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...from-the-trump-russia-investigation/23266377/

Indictments for stuff that happened a decade before the campaign will get you into hot water.

Tick toc, tick toc, tick toc.

Manafort needs to keep his mouth shut and wait it out till Mueller gets the hook.
Let me get this straight. You are ok with people who commit crimes go unpunished? Also, Papadopolous did admit he lied to the FBI to hide his communications with the Russians. Those contacts occurred last year not ten years ago you allege Manafort's crimes occurred.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Let me get this straight. You are ok with people who commit crimes go unpunished? Also, Papadopolous did admit he lied to the FBI to hide his communications with the Russians. Those contacts occurred last year not ten years ago you allege Manafort's crimes occurred.

You shamelessly say, “you are ok with people who commit crimes go unpunished.”

Fill in the blanks.

That is comical.

Cems52 is here all week.

Tip your waitress.

You drinking again?
I look forward to your comments when the Podestas are indicted. Also I’m quite curious as to what the statute of limitations are on the crimes allegedly committed by Manafort? I’m unaware of any federal crime outside of murder, kidnapping and sexual battery / rape that extend beyond that period of time.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
I look forward to your comments when the Podestas are indicted. Also I’m quite curious as to what the statute of limitations are on the crimes allegedly committed by Manafort? I’m unaware of any federal crime outside of murder, kidnapping and sexual battery / rape that extend beyond that period of time.
I I know that you think you are an F is a expert but if I were you I would defer to Mueller on that lol LMAROF.

That's precisely why you're not a lawyer. Smdh

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Anyone who says Trump should be arrested...and DOESNT BANG the wall that Hillary Clinton is now a FREE woman...I CANT take SERIOUS !!! Your a partisan LIBERAL HACK who is so biased that we can’t ever see u as serious

Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT