ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary and DNC fined for improper use of campaign funds on the HOAX

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Trump brazenly asks Putin to release dirt about Biden's family

Political candidates and groups are required to publicly disclose their spending to the FEC, and they must explain the purpose of any specific expenditure more than $200. The FEC concluded that the Clinton campaign and DNC misreported the money that funded the dossier, masking it as "legal services" and "legal and compliance consulting" instead of opposition research.
The dossier was compiled by retired British spy Christopher Steele. It contained unverified and salacious allegations about Donald Trump, including claims that his campaign colluded with the Kremlin to win the 2016 election. Trump's campaign had numerous contacts with Russian agents, and embraced Russian help, but no one was ever formally accused of conspiring with Russia.

So now we have come FULL CIRCLE. Hillary claimed the dossier was legal and consulting but it was the funding of the Steele Dossier which set off a chain of events in America that we have never seen before and cost tax payers upwards of 100 million dollars. Investigations, spying, fake news and now fully confirmed what WE HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS that Hillary and DNC are the ones who conspired and cheated to try to win an election.

2 points;
1) There are still bongos on this site and in our country who still think Trump had something to do with Russia. WRONG!
2) This will help Trumps civil lawsuit tremendously. The commission of this dossier used to smear him is the 1st proof he needs

Now you profess to be a lawyer?

Lol...lol

Here's a statement that caught my attention.

Trump's campaign had numerous contacts with Russian agents, and embraced Russian help, but no one was ever formally accused of conspiring with Russia.

Why the numerous contacts?

Reactions: zackbear

Political candidates and groups are required to publicly disclose their spending to the FEC, and they must explain the purpose of any specific expenditure more than $200. The FEC concluded that the Clinton campaign and DNC misreported the money that funded the dossier, masking it as "legal services" and "legal and compliance consulting" instead of opposition research.
The dossier was compiled by retired British spy Christopher Steele. It contained unverified and salacious allegations about Donald Trump, including claims that his campaign colluded with the Kremlin to win the 2016 election. Trump's campaign had numerous contacts with Russian agents, and embraced Russian help, but no one was ever formally accused of conspiring with Russia.

So now we have come FULL CIRCLE. Hillary claimed the dossier was legal and consulting but it was the funding of the Steele Dossier which set off a chain of events in America that we have never seen before and cost tax payers upwards of 100 million dollars. Investigations, spying, fake news and now fully confirmed what WE HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS that Hillary and DNC are the ones who conspired and cheated to try to win an election.

2 points;
1) There are still bongos on this site and in our country who still think Trump had something to do with Russia. WRONG!
2) This will help Trumps civil lawsuit tremendously. The commission of this dossier used to smear him is the 1st proof he needs
hahaha trump had a lot to do with Russia. Before, during and after. You blindly ignore all the evidence of Russia involvement before the election. All the shady deals and connection to Russia. You ignore all the evidence after the election. The secret meeting about adoptions hahah that the lied about. The secret meeting discussing sanctions being dropped (Flynn got fired for it). trump getting impeached for firing the FBI DIR because he would let Flynn off. trump telling Russian officials classified information in the White House. trump being Putin's bitch for 4 yrs, taking his word over the entire US IC community. trump withdrawing from Syria so Russia could destroy the Kurds who were our allies. trump trying to dismantle NATO because that is what Russia wanted. Everything I said can be proven facts even on FOXnews. Yet you continue to come on a College Sports website praising a man who just days ago asked Putin on national TV to find some dirt on Clinton (I guess his smart self forgot the last time he did that go his dumbass impeached). Yet you praise the dear leader. You were probably one of the people who assaulted the capitol and are upset that your fellow traitors who tried to stage a coup are being prosecuted. If they find evidence to charge Clinton by all means do it. But don't come on here bitching about Clinton doing something and ignore the hundreds of things trump did.

Reactions: cems52
hahaha trump had a lot to do with Russia. Before, during and after. You blindly ignore all the evidence of Russia involvement before the election. All the shady deals and connection to Russia. You ignore all the evidence after the election. The secret meeting about adoptions hahah that the lied about. The secret meeting discussing sanctions being dropped (Flynn got fired for it). trump getting impeached for firing the FBI DIR because he would let Flynn off. trump telling Russian officials classified information in the White House. trump being Putin's bitch for 4 yrs, taking his word over the entire US IC community. trump withdrawing from Syria so Russia could destroy the Kurds who were our allies. trump trying to dismantle NATO because that is what Russia wanted. Everything I said can be proven facts even on FOXnews. Yet you continue to come on a College Sports website praising a man who just days ago asked Putin on national TV to find some dirt on Clinton (I guess his smart self forgot the last time he did that go his dumbass impeached). Yet you praise the dear leader. You were probably one of the people who assaulted the capitol and are upset that your fellow traitors who tried to stage a coup are being prosecuted. If they find evidence to charge Clinton by all means do it. But don't come on here bitching about Clinton doing something and ignore the hundreds of things trump did.
Everything you mentioned is leftest propaganda and lies
Trump was persecuted from his first day in office by the left. It hurt our country

Nothing improper occurred regarding Russia and Trump . Nothing .
Yeah he wanted to build an hotel in Moscow.
Marriott and Hilton have properties there .
It’s what a Hotel company does

All the allegations regarding Flynn ,Stone and others in the Mueller report and elsewhere were alleged process crimes , all of which were triggered by corrupt actions of democrats. Particularly the so called dossier
There was never a legitimate basis to initiate any of the probes that lead to these process situations

It was all a facade , a farce, a made up situation
Yes Trump wanted better relations with Russia
I want better relations with Russia
In what world is is it preferred that the leader of a country with 2,000 Nukes pointed at every city in the USA is not communicating with us?
How does calling that leader a murderer and war criminal make us a safer country?

Leftists believe everything they are fed. So do extreme right wingers. But it is the left that is doing most of the lying and slowly the truth is being revealed. The depth of the subterfuge by the Democrats was startling against Trump and the average citizen has not been availed of all the details as the amount of deceit was voluminous.
The "embracing of Russian help" was Trump's joke for Russia to find Hillary's lost emails on he illegal private server she used for payola in the Clinton Foundation. The OP's source was CNN-of course they will put their spin on this.
As for Russian agents .they wrongfully accused Carter Page (in low position in Trump campaign) of being a Russian agent and concealed the fact that he was really working for the CIA. George Papadopoulus(in the Trump campaign) was accused of contacting the Russians but it was the other way around .The CIA used a guy named Halpert who was a double agent to set him up . Both Page and Papadopoulus are suing the government as we speak.
The destruction of the Mueller investigator's (all Democrats) phones was illegal as was Hillary's destruction of her server hard drives. Mueller was just a figurehead and has dementia . This just a sample of the criminality of the Democrats.
But none of what I say will convince die hard liberal drones that they backed the wrong side. But its important to provide facts no matter how slowly to let more rational Americans understand what has happened.

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
Another point Muller has not been seen or heard since his appearance before congress
He was clearly mentally impaired
His appearance was elder abuse
A once great man turned into a shadow of his former self . Taken advantage of by the partisan leftists on that committee.
Sad and reprehensible

Reactions: utatem
Everything you mentioned is leftest propaganda and lies
Trump was persecuted from his first day in office by the left. It hurt our country

Nothing improper occurred regarding Russia and Trump . Nothing .
Yeah he wanted to build an hotel in Moscow.
Marriott and Hilton have properties there .
It’s what a Hotel company does

All the allegations regarding Flynn ,Stone and others in the Mueller report and elsewhere were alleged process crimes , all of which were triggered by corrupt actions of democrats. Particularly the so called dossier
There was never a legitimate basis to initiate any of the probes that lead to these process situations

It was all a facade , a farce, a made up situation
Yes Trump wanted better relations with Russia
I want better relations with Russia
In what world is is it preferred that the leader of a country with 2,000 Nukes pointed at every city in the USA is not communicating with us?
How does calling that leader a murderer and war criminal make us a safer country?
I always preferred Trumps philosophy of keep your friends close but your enemy’s closer. It’s not like Trump was drinking beers at a baseball game with putin for god sake or sending them 20 billion in un marked cash. It’s called keeping an open monologue and a mutual respect for reality. To your point, russia has all the nukes and is a major player in the oil game. You don’t give into these ass holes but you sure as hell don’t insult them, turn your back on them, stick your head in the sand and act surprised when they go off the rails either. This invasion could have been stopped before it started. Now biden wants to sends bilions and billions of more dollars to ukrain on top of what we were already giving them in a damage control campaign. Well so long as ukrain doesn’t invest his son anyways.

You right wingers kill me with your worshipping a corrupt politician like Trump. What does that say about you?
I find a lot of irony in this post. Least you didn’t say lies, and lol. Now you just have to learn to leave an ex pres out of all your posts. Maybe then you’ll get people to listen a little more. Problem is you really don’t have anything else to say. You post liberal propaganda from time to time like jobs are plentiful (no shit because people still don’t want to work). The market is booming (no shit, trillions are magically being thrusted into the market at the expense of our debt when then there’s less than a half a billion ppl in this country).

I find a lot of irony in this post. Least you didn’t say lies, and lol. Now you just have to learn to leave an ex pres out of all your posts. Maybe then you’ll get people to listen a little more. Problem is you really don’t have anything else to say. You post liberal propaganda from time to time like jobs are plentiful (no shit because people still don’t want to work). The market is booming (no shit, trillions are magically being thrusted into the market at the expense of our debt when then there’s less than a half a billion ppl in this country).
More complaints and lies from the crazy right. You prefer Biden not create jobs for lazy azz right wingers? Economy better than Trump's but you still complain. GDP of 7% but yet you whine. All is good, right?

More complaints and lies from the crazy right. You prefer Biden not create jobs for lazy azz right wingers? Economy better than Trump's but you still complain. GDP of 7% but yet you whine. All is good, right?
January 2020 total non farm payrolls 152,128mm workers
March 2022 150,925mm
Which figure is greater? Come on man use your mathematics
Is 152,128 mm greater than or less than 150,925mm?

You CAN DO IT Cems!

CREATED NOTHING! MORE BS MORE SPIN MORE NONSENSE

I don't care about a fukking fine. My concern is we had a Russian stooge in our WH.
Mueller investigation said "No collusion with Russia" and now its been proven (Not in the media "YET") that hillary paid for the whole thing, had media lie about it for 3 years, and they fed a fake piece of "fiction" to the FBI/intel agencies to take down a president. That's actually what they did.

Your a classic result of propaganda you think everyone is as stupid as you and fall for false information. You blame the supply chain o the pandemic but totally forget the pandemic shut things down so when the stupid ass democrats finally opened up for businesses
Everyone goes back to work and you think it’s all new . You act informed but your just influenced and lack the ability to seek the truth

Your a classic result of propaganda you think everyone is as stupid as you and fall for false information. You blame the supply chain o the pandemic but totally forget the pandemic shut things down so when the stupid ass democrats finally opened up for businesses
Everyone goes back to work and you think it’s all new . You act informed but your just influenced and lack the ability to seek the truth
Your truth is, Trump didn't lose but instead was cheated from being reelected. Stop revealing how stupid that sounds.

Your truth is, Trump didn't lose but instead was cheated from being reelected. Stop revealing how stupid that sounds.
Again, hypocrisy. You cried cheating the entire time trump was in office. Take a look in the mirror. Btw, government doesn’t creat jobs. They buy them with our nations debt and tax payer dollars at the expense of the private sector that actually is creating jobs or at least they were till dem policies have made it extremely difficult by incentivizing private sector employees not to work and forcing small businesses to by product over seas. The fact that you want small businesses to pay 16 year old hostesses $15 an hour to work two 6 hour shifts a week says everything about your lack of appreciation for reality.

Again, hypocrisy. You cried cheating the entire time trump was in office. Take a look in the mirror. Btw, government doesn’t creat jobs. They buy them with our nations debt and tax payer dollars at the expense of the private sector that actually is creating jobs or at least they were till dem policies have made it extremely difficult by incentivizing private sector employees not to work and forcing small businesses to by product over seas. The fact that you want small businesses to pay 16 year old hostesses $15 an hour to work two 6 hour shifts a week says everything about your lack of appreciation for reality.
You have no clue what my position is regarding teen pay policies. Stop lying about my position. Trump did cheat to get elected with the help of Putin. You can deny if you like but it's true.

Mueller investigation said "No collusion with Russia" and now its been proven (Not in the media "YET") that hillary paid for the whole thing, had media lie about it for 3 years, and they fed a fake piece of "fiction" to the FBI/intel agencies to take down a president. That's actually what they did.
You’re ruining it!

Reactions: Dom70 and HJCane
You have no clue what my position is regarding teen pay policies. Stop lying about my position. Trump did cheat to get elected with the help of Putin. You can deny if you like but it's true.
Where is the evidence Cems?

Actually i do because you have stated multiple times in the past that you believe that minimum wage should be no less than $15 an hour any where in the country. You were very specific on this, so it really is you that’s lying. Btw, it’s not just me that’s not just calling bs on the trump cheating. It’s been very proven that people do not like hillary, that she’s a crooked pos (did not need russians to prove this, we knew) and that the russian collusian that investigation that cost tens of millions and several years and a shit ton of corruption with in the left it self, still couldn’t come up with anything and has been debunked a million times over.

Actually i do because you have stated multiple times in the past that you believe that minimum wage should be no less than $15 an hour any where in the country. You were very specific on this, so it really is you that’s lying. Btw, it’s not just me that’s not just calling bs on the trump cheating. It’s been very proven that people do not like hillary, that she’s a crooked pos (did not need russians to prove this, we knew) and that the russian collusian that investigation that cost tens of millions and several years and a shit ton of corruption with in the left it self, still couldn’t come up with anything and has been debunked a million times over.
Debunked by lying right wingers.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Where is your evidence Biden didn't beat Trump in a fair and free election?
I never said otherwise. What I have always said is that States used Covid as an excuse to change voting methods bypassing their own State Laws and Legislatures to institute widespread voting in manners never used before in many states. Mostly Blue but even some Red states did this. It's not debatable because we know that happened. It happened in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, just to name a few.
This by itself is improper because in many cases the Governors didn't follow their laws on their books and didn't seek Legislative Approvals.
That is what I have said................and I stand by that.

I never said otherwise. What I have always said is that States used Covid as an excuse to change voting methods bypassing their own State Laws and Legislatures to institute widespread voting in manners never used before in many states. Mostly Blue but even some Red states did this. It's not debatable because we know that happened. It happened in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, just to name a few.
This by itself is improper because in many cases the Governors didn't follow their laws on their books and didn't seek Legislative Approvals.
That is what I have said................and I stand by that.

It also happened in Florida, Texas and Missouri. Did Republicans steal votes to make Trump the winner in those states? Do you see the hypocrisy of your argument? No voter fraud was found but you rail against mail in ballots as if folks used it to let Biden win. The simple truth is more Americans wanted Biden as president than Trump. Get over it!!

Where is your evidence Biden didn't beat Trump in a fair and free election?
That's the question all of the judges, including Trumps own appointed judges, STILL need answered.
WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE. They would have loved to have halted the results of the election, to keep "sleepy joe" out of the White House if they could have. But they weren't going to risk their careers to help this narcisssistic idiot stay in office.

Trump is as mentally ill with his extreme narcissism as Biden is with his onset of dementia. Trump couldn't accept that America wanted someone else, and didn't want him anymore.......hence all the fabricated lies, the insanity that this country has never seen the likes of before. And his own appointed judges knew it..... to bad the Trump extremist can't come to grips with it.

That's the question all of the judges, including Trumps own appointed judges, STILL need answered.
WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE. They would have loved to have halted the results of the election, to keep "sleepy joe" out of the White House if they could have. But they weren't going to risk their careers to help this narcisssistic idiot stay in office.

Trump is as mentally ill with his extreme narcissism as Biden is with his onset of dementia. Trump couldn't accept that America wanted someone else, and didn't want him anymore.......hence all the fabricated lies, the insanity that this country has never seen the likes of before. And his own appointed judges knew it..... to bad the Trump extremist can't come to grips with it.

They didn’t look at the evidence, they didn’t want to get involved, There’s tons of evidence out it’s not being reported by the corporate news.

It’s being treated the same way Hunters laptop, the vaccines not stopping the spread of Covid, and fentanyl at the border. The corporate media either says it’s Russian disinformation or they ignore it.

They didn’t look at the evidence, they didn’t want to get involved, There’s tons of evidence out it’s not being reported by the corporate news.

It’s being treated the same way Hunters laptop, the vaccines not stopping the spread of Covid, and fentanyl at the border. The corporate media either says it’s Russian disinformation or they ignore it.
Bro, put down the crack pipe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT