ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary and DNC fined for improper use of campaign funds on the HOAX

It also happened in Florida, Texas and Missouri. Did Republicans steal votes to make Trump the winner in those states? Do you see the hypocrisy of your argument? No voter fraud was found but you rail against mail in ballots as if folks used it to let Biden win. The simple truth is more Americans wanted Biden as president than Trump. Get over it!!
I don't recall what changes Florida made to accomadate Covid?? Can't speak to Texas and Missouru but pretty sure I said Blue and some Red states. I know Georgia messed up their procedures.

I don't recall what changes Florida made to accomadate Covid?? Can't speak to Texas and Missouru but pretty sure I said Blue and some Red states. I know Georgia messed up their procedures.
The arsonists are investigatng the fire in Georgia. Or excuse me, the water leak in downtown Atlanta that forced everyone but democrat operatives to leave the building where the ballots were being counted. Ever see any pictures of a flooded building? A Serv Pro invoice for clean up?

The point is, with those changes in those states fraud was not detected. For example, in some counties in Florida the number of early voting sites increased. Hours of operation increased. More manned ballot drop boxes were available. In conclusion, why aren't you claiming voter fraud in a state like Florida which Trump won?

Didn't you see Trump paling around with Russians in the WH? Or were you too busy reneging on our bet?
Name one Russian at the WH, just more liberal bs, coming from a shallow minded emotional voter.
SO sad, that you completely ignore the mentally challenged puppet pretending to make decisions
Enjoy your thoughts, amazed how you have lived so long, making emotional decisions.
Pfffft

I can't agree on shzt you make up. Where is your "ton of evidence"? The judges didn't see it. Are they blind?
The judge literally didn’t see it, they refused to get involved, our judicial branch is the most corrupt of our three branches, it been that way for decades.

The judge literally didn’t see it, they refused to get involved, our judicial branch is the most corrupt of our three branches, it been that way for decades.
Have you ever thought about moving to Russia? I'm sure they have a judicial system you would like.

Name one Russian at the WH, just more liberal bs, coming from a shallow minded emotional voter.
SO sad, that you completely ignore the mentally challenged puppet pretending to make decisions
Enjoy your thoughts, amazed how you have lived so long, making emotional decisions.
Pfffft
You're much more uninformed than I thought. Here's your proof.

Have you ever thought about moving to Russia? I'm sure they have a judicial system you would like.
That’s exactly the judicial system the democrats and George Soros are trying to build.

The liberal media is all on the same side. They lied about Trump's words for 4 years & still do. Never happened. He Trolled the media & then the media ran with fake stories.

The liberal media is all on the same side. They lied about Trump's words for 4 years & still do. Never happened. He Trolled the media & then the media ran with fake stories.
You're a dumbass. The entire planet knows Trump entertained Russian agents in the Oval Office except right wing nutjobs like you. I'm done with this discussion because you refuse to accept facts.

The most votes ever for a president was at the time "Celebrity Obama" 2008 with I believe 66 mill. So, we are supposed to believe Joe Biden who didnt leave his basement and had those 5 circles at his rallies got 81 mill votes while Trump still got 12 mill more than 2016 /72-74 Million total.

Biden beat Obama by 15 million votes as Trump still gets 12 mill more than 2016? It doesnt add up

You're a dumbass. The entire planet knows Trump entertained Russian agents in the Oval Office except right wing nutjobs like you. I'm done with this discussion because you refuse to accept facts.
why did Partisan Muller Hacks say NO collusion then & HRC/legal team has to pay fines for making up the Russian story & feeding it to media/intel agencies as facts when it was fiction to smear him?

why did Partisan Muller Hacks say NO collusion then & HRC/legal team has to pay fines for making up the Russian story & feeding it to media/intel agencies as facts when it was fiction to smear him?
Stay focused. We're talking about Trump and Russian spies in the Oval office.

Oh & her Lawyer Sussman who lied about working for her was the one who set up the Alpha Bank/Russia Trump Tower story before 2016 election- All Fake & He's going to prison now (Or he's making a deal to bring many down)

PROOF????????????
Some BS article written over 5 years ago by liberal. Pundits?????
Hey donkey, if you had actually read the article it, had more denials than accusations
You are really nothing more than an emotional, shallow minded twit
RED TSUNAMI COMING!
@pfffft

PROOF????????????
Some BS article written over 5 years ago by liberal. Pundits?????
Hey donkey, if you had actually read the article it, had more denials than accusations
You are really nothing more than an emotional, shallow minded twit
RED TSUNAMI COMING!
@pfffft
Your posts are getting more and more dumber.

Your posts are getting more and more dumber.
Really??????
You use some innocuous article written 5 1/2 years ago and you say I’m dumb
Come on cems52,
“Come on man”, wake the fuk up
Pffft

It's called a historical perspective, dumbass. Are you ok?
Dumbass??? I’m not the one saying country club of miami is in Hialeah
Try historical fiction
LOSER
YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG
Yeah yeah,even a broken clock is right 2x a day
Pffft

It's called a historical perspective, dumbass. Are you ok?
Dude, you used an article five years old that’s been proven false. Have you no shame, or are you that desperately in denial?

Dumbass??? I’m not the one saying country club of miami is in Hialeah
Try historical fiction
LOSER
YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG
Yeah yeah,even a broken clock is right 2x a day
Pffft
Miami Dade County, dumbass. I missed you on the course. I shot 83.

Not even you’re left wing Nazi’s are with you on this CEMS.

Now you profess to be a lawyer?

Lol...lol

Here's a statement that caught my attention.

Trump's campaign had numerous contacts with Russian agents, and embraced Russian help, but no one was ever formally accused of conspiring with Russia.

Why the numerous contacts?
Russian “agents” doesn’t necessarily mean anything malicious and not automatically an intel asset. Unlike the WHOLE Democratic Party with China. High level Lib pols embracing know Chinese spies. Feinstein had a native Chinese dude as her limo driver for 10 years. Proved to be a spy. They sleezebag sleeping with a couple of spies who also is in the intel committee.
The Biden’s obvious connections to the CCP and documented payments to Hunter and a list of others to include “the Big Guy”. But you’re more concerned that a hoax didn’t pan out and that Trump was actually using agents to dig up trash in Hillary? But Hillary could with Trump to include bugging his hotel (;hello Watergate).
We should be more concerned with the pile of shit Biden is dumping on us and laughing about it.

Reactions: grbcane and Dom70
Russian “agents” doesn’t necessarily mean anything malicious and not automatically an intel asset. Unlike the WHOLE Democratic Party with China. High level Lib pols embracing know Chinese spies. Feinstein had a native Chinese dude as her limo driver for 10 years. Proved to be a spy. They sleezebag sleeping with a couple of spies who also is in the intel committee.
The Biden’s obvious connections to the CCP and documented payments to Hunter and a list of others to include “the Big Guy”. But you’re more concerned that a hoax didn’t pan out and that Trump was actually using agents to dig up trash in Hillary? But Hillary could with Trump to include bugging his hotel (;hello Watergate).
We should be more concerned with the pile of shit Biden is dumping on us and laughing about it.
You crack me up with your made up shzt. Do you deny Trump Jr and Manafort met with Russians? In fact, Manafort turn over polling data to his handler. When you have provable facts about Biden allegations lets discuss. Otherwise, stop with your trail of unsubstantiated gossip.

This has the court documents regarding Hillary‘s lawyer being arrested and a great breakdown. Since Cems and others say nothing is happening.
Durham is collecting a nice paycheck with no expected indictments of Hillary or Joe, thanks to Trump.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

You crack me up with your made up shzt. Do you deny Trump Jr and Manafort met with Russians? In fact, Manafort turn over polling data to his handler. When you have provable facts about Biden allegations lets discuss. Otherwise, stop with your trail of unsubstantiated gossip.
That was set up by Fusion GPS meeting (To Frame Trump). Just because Liberal Media wont report it doesnt mean it didnt happen.

At what point when all these "stories" are proven lies now, do you start to question the propaganda those outlets are pushing out? Dont you at least say to yourself, Holy Shit they have been lying for 6 years to me>?

Reactions: grbcane
That was set up by Fusion GPS meeting (To Frame Trump). Just because Liberal Media wont report it doesnt mean it didnt happen.

At what point when all these "stories" are proven lies now, do you start to question the propaganda those outlets are pushing out? Dont you at least say to yourself, Holy Shit they have been lying for 6 years to me>?
That's the Republican play book. Yell the media is the boogeyman and Russia Gate ain't true. It's getting tiresome hearing your nonstop lies.

That's the Republican play book. Yell the media is the boogeyman and Russia Gate ain't true. It's getting tiresome hearing your nonstop lies.
Russia gate was investigated by a bunch of Partisan hacks pretending to be lawyers for Robert mueller and they even said no collusion.
The SEC already fined the Clinton campaign for making up the Dossier and her lawyer has been indicted for being a part of the fake Alpha bank scandal from the Trump Tower and promoting the Russia hoax.

it’s already been disproven, just because your TV stations that you watch don’t report it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Reactions: grbcane
Russia gate was investigated by a bunch of Partisan hacks pretending to be lawyers for Robert mueller and they even said no collusion.
The SEC already fined the Clinton campaign for making up the Dossier and her lawyer has been indicted for being a part of the fake Alpha bank scandal from the Trump Tower and promoting the Russia hoax.

it’s already been disproven, just because your TV stations that you watch don’t report it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
And Hillary was thoroughly investigated by the right wing Benghazi committee and found to have not done anything wrong according to the media.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT