ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kapernick Disney Deal

I hate cancel culture.
Also...I took pleasure closing my account.

Snowflakes
OMG Kaep got hired I’m gonna melt.

Reactions: Raoul2
I hate cancel culture.
Also...I took pleasure closing my account.

Snowflakes
OMG Kaep got hired I’m gonna melt.
Cancel culture does suck but its needed now more than ever. Let these companies know not to **** with conservatives cause there little left wing pussies dont have money and want handouts. NFL is TOAST with this anthem for blm and kneeling to America. NFL IS OVER OVER OVER. Mark my words.

Cancel culture does suck but its needed now more than ever. Let these companies know not to **** with conservatives cause there little left wing pussies dont have money and want handouts. NFL is TOAST with this anthem for blm and kneeling to America. NFL IS OVER OVER OVER. Mark my words.
Bruh, far right cancelled Dixie Chicks and changed French Toast to Freedom Toast.

Bernie supporters and Trump supporters are different side of the same crazy extreme coin.

As a “conservative”, you don’t have much leverage to cancel anything since, from a consumer standpoint, you are in the minority. Only the majority can cancel things. The NFL, and now Disney have likely polled and focus grouped the hell out of the Kap issue, and seen consistent data that the public are increasingly on his side, which is why they are now suddenly scrambling to attach their brands to his name.

Last edited:
Kaeperdick is no difference than BLM nothing but a communist and a racist thug making millions of uneducated blacks . ANTIFA, BLM, KKK, liberal press, far left Democratic Party , Al Sharpton, David Duke. All racist scum bags .

Reactions: gchaneyjr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT