ADVERTISEMENT

Con Man in Chief hires 1 American 143 foreigners

Look you believe what you want to believe....but don't come here acting shocked and appalled others don't purchase this baby back bullshit because that is what it is. I know what the jobs are and I know Americans apply for those jobs because they need jobs and it is beyond ridiculous to believe 7 Americans applied and were not qualified for 144 jobs. Now, like I said. If that seems feasible for you then good for you....you do you....but to come here and act like we should all believe that? Well, that just is ridiculous. It doesn't even make any sense. You act like these dudes were applying to pick oranges lmao. WTF! You are telling me Americans didn't want to apply for a bartender job at Mar a logo? You seriously think Americans didn't want a server position there? Do you even know what these clubs look like? The level of people that frequent these places? The opportunities there?

Dude, you believe that. Please don't waste your time and breath getting me to try to believe this. It has nothing to do with "the man could say the sky is blue and people would call him a liar"? WTF does that have to do with this? He earned that reputation. You act like this dude never lied or something.

Like I said please do not waste your breath.
Wow “you know” is the common theme. And if CD doesn’t know he will lie and say he does! STFU you data entry online fake ass

Reactions: Tim1977
Still have not answered my question.
What? Answer your question...no. How many times do I have to tell you this? You believe americans don't want to work here then I can't discuss this with you. what is it you are not understanding?

getImage.gif

I did not say Americans did not want to work. I said Americans did not want to do certain jobs.

Again from life experiences I have seen it first hand.

I have offered people work and they pretty much told me it was beneath them. Life experience.

I did not say Americans did not want to work. I said Americans did not want to do certain jobs.

Again from life experiences I have seen it first hand.

I have offered people work and they pretty much told me it was beneath them. Life experience.
What's the difference? They don't want to do what jobs? Are you saying Americans don't want to be servers at exclusive resorts? They don't want to be bartenders at exclusive resorts? Sorry....not buying! I'm American and have been my entire life. That's BS to me. It may not be to YOU but anyone that has lived life even a little would not buy that nonsense.

I bet Trump could tell you he ate lightning and shit thunder and you would buy it. That doesn't mean the rest of us would though....lol

That's even more unbelievable. People go to school to cook at a place like that. A server? Hell I would even argue housekeepers is unbelievable but I definitely believe if you think Americans don't want to be a cook at an exclusive resort or a server you need to please crawl out of Trumps ass and get some fresh air.

That's even more unbelievable. People go to school to cook at a place like that. A server? Hell I would even argue housekeepers is unbelievable but I definitely believe if you think Americans don't want to be a cook at an exclusive resort or a server you need to please crawl out of Trumps ass and get some fresh air.
Why not do something good instead of being here online 24 hours a day ruining the board for everyone else.

Worst straw man argument in the history of the site dude....lol. I told you to believe what you want to believe. Is that shoving my opinion down your throat? Nope....and why would I be mad? That doesn't even make sense and is just thrown out there for effect. Yes, people can have different opinions and for the 4th time. You do you. If you want to believe Americans don't want to work at an exclusive resort so you can cuck for this dude that's on you.

Lefties done looked up the definition of straw man

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Trust me the left is much smarter. We actually value education.
Why are you the less educated party? And why should anyone “trust you”??? Are you F’ing serious??? Nobody trusts you!! You still don’t get you are here talking to yourself??? Nobody cares what you have to say!! Lastly, this “trust me” line is played out!! You’ve given zero reason to trust you!! You are 100% bullshit!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT