ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to the ticket office

ssmiamilaw

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2006
I have had some minor issues in the past, but this seat selection was handled great. I had my appointment at 11:30 Am. I got to the Hecht center about 15 minutes early. They had someone meet with me. We went over the possible seats. I was in 141 near the back. I got in 144 Row 24. We spotted the tickets before my time for selection. Only one of the possible seats that I was looking at got selected. I ended up moving about 10 yards towards the endzone. It was a smooth easy process. I was done by 11:40, so only about 10 minutes once I could start.

I got some information about the new seating section in the middle of the field. There were approximately 800 seats per section at the old configuration. So removing the three sections was about 2400 seats. These were replaced with 900 seats now. That means that there were 1500 seats lost in the prime location. They anticipate selling the entire section.

Sales have been strong. It does not seem that many people have cancelled. All the talk about sending a message by cancelling ticket purchases did not happen. Also many people have elected to purchase more seats. So we may not have all of the seats with people in attendance but they will be sold.

I think in view of all the criticism that they have gotten in the past, they should be congratulated. They did a good job with a tough situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News