ADVERTISEMENT

Crooked to the End

Sorry, forgot to mention Susan Rice for the Bengazi coverup. She could share a cell with Hillary and write a book together. Oh btw, Flynn was pardoned, the crooked politicians I mentioned need to be prosecuted starting with Obama.

Flynn only agreed to plead guilty to Federal Gov't extortion (Mafia like) in which they they treatened his family and bankrupted him with the full financial power (of which Flynn helped fund with his taxes) of the federal government. His guilty plea is null and void due to extortion, torture and governmental threats of legalized theft..

Last edited:
Reactions: Allied2651
Fuccking hypocrites... Go look at who Obama pardon ... So please go play in traffic...

It's about who and why a pardon was given. In Flynn's case, he was pardoned because he has the "goods" on Trump. Not the case with Obama. Stop sticking your head up Trump's ass and finally see you're being played for a fool.

It's about who and why a pardon was given. In Flynn's case, he was pardoned because he has the "goods" on Trump. Not the case with Obama. Stop sticking your head up Trump's ass and finally see you're being played for a fool.

Yea what the fucck does Flynn have on Trump.. And if so why didn't he use it on a plead deal...
Stupid shit ur stating ...

Reactions: utatem
I bet you Trump wouldn't pardon your sorry a$$. Kool aid drinker.

I’m exactly who he would pardon... A patriot as did Oliver North when he took the bullet for Regan...

You fuccking pussies have no idea what loyalty is..
Fuccking Maricon..!!!

You didn't call out nothing. You can't even call out a lying, corrupt and lawless POS president named Trump.

Never answered my question .. What does he have on Trump...???
Come On Man you made the statement..

Providing you with facts is a waste of my time. I got better things to do like do this to you......

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

You have nothing Cems... So stop spewing ur bullshit...
I get it ur a hater...

You have nothing Cems... So stop spewing ur bullshit...
I get it ur a hater...

Not a hater. I don't have time for your corrupt Trump bullshzt. There is breaking news DOJ is investigating a bribery for pardon scheme. Focus on your excuse for another crime by Trump.

Not a hater. I don't have time for your corrupt Trump bullshzt. There is breaking news DOJ is investigating a bribery for pardon scheme. Focus on your excuse for another crime by Trump.

More fake news... hahaha ,

Here is the full quote from Adam Schiff explaining Trump's pardon of Flynn.

"Donald Trump has repeatedly abused the pardon power to reward friends and protect those who covered up for him. This time he pardons Michael Flynn, who lied to hide his dealings with the Russians. It's no surprise that Trump would go out as he came in," said Rep. Adam Schiff, who led the impeachment effort of Trump in the House of Representatives. "Crooked to the end."

I agree wholeheartedly with Representative Schiff. Trump, the crime boss, was a miniature Don Corleone when he became president and as he leaves the WH, still fancies himself as a mob boss. Meanwhile NY AG Leticia James and the Manhattan DA waits for January 21, 2021 to arrive. Trump's crime spree is ova!!

Below is the full article about Trump's pardon of Flynn.

Adam Schiff ALMOST as big a jagoff as you!! Complete TOOL AND FRAUD. Again like you!! Waste of space, time and oxygen. Just keep that EBT card fired up!! We will keep working to fill it monthly for you!

Adam Schiff ALMOST as big a jagoff as you!! Complete TOOL AND FRAUD. Again like you!! Waste of space, time and oxygen. Just keep that EBT card fired up!! We will keep working to fill it monthly for you!
Great!! Now get off your lazy ass and clean that Waffle House toilet. That's what you do best. I'll take a pecan waffle to go, scumbag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT