ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo is who I am going to follow right now!!! A real leader!!!

Not surprisingly...

You missed the point dummy.

Your beloved Hillary and Trump are the same. Obama and Bush are the same. Hunter and Donald Jr. are the same. Chelsea and Ivanna are the same.

Same people. Same agendas. Same same same.

How the hell does cd get so many pages? He seriously has to be laughing his ass off. Never have I seen a poster on here that has a history of starting so many threads with so many reply's.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahb
How the hell does cd get so pages? He seriously has to be laughing his ass off. Never have I seen a poster on here that has a history of starting so many threads with so many reply's.
Maybe CD is the smart one? Internet infuencer? Some kind of money for creating site activity? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
Not surprisingly...

You missed the point dummy.

Your beloved Hillary and Trump are the same. Obama and Bush are the same. Hunter and Donald Jr. are the same. Chelsea and Ivanna are the same.

Same people. Same agendas. Same same same.
Please stop your name calling. If you have an opinion state it. Get ahold of yourself. No Hillary is not Trump. They are not the same. ONe is constantly defending himself against phone calls and evidence of testimony and the other is retired after gracefully accepting the results of a democratic process.

Obama has never had to defend himself in congress and never will. These are facts. Nor are the people he has appointed. Obama was president twice as long and hasn't even had a tenth of the allegations so no they are not the same.

Presidents kids are off limits. That's kind of for scum to even entertain. So, I dont give a shit about Don Jr or Chelsea or Hunter. Why would I. They weren't elected to do anything for me or handle my money.

Please share if Governor Cuomo is your defacto president right now. I listen to his press conferences. I don't want to watch some fkn clown lie to me about all the available mask and respirators and fight with people asking questions while he calls it the Chinese Virus....probably ending up in some chinese american getting bullied by some lame redneck loser. Sorry, I have better things to watch.
Ha,ha,ha...the post that likely will never die. CD owns this drivel...OMG, ha,ha,ha.

Please stop your name calling. If you have an opinion state it. Get ahold of yourself. No Hillary is not Trump. They are not the same. ONe is constantly defending himself against phone calls and evidence of testimony and the other is retired after gracefully accepting the results of a democratic process.

Obama has never had to defend himself in congress and never will. These are facts. Nor are the people he has appointed. Obama was president twice as long and hasn't even had a tenth of the allegations so no they are not the same.

Presidents kids are off limits. That's kind of for scum to even entertain. So, I dont give a shit about Don Jr or Chelsea or Hunter. Why would I. They weren't elected to do anything for me or handle my money.

I have an opinion... I stated it as simple and clear as humanly possible.

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. Democrats and Republicans... same. Some worse, some better... but ALL the same.

Feed us what we want to hear in order to get in position to help only themselves, their interests, their friends, their families.

Haven't had a good politician since Ronald Regan and it's gotten progressively worse in the last 15-20 years since the introduction of the 24 hiur news cycle and Social Media.

Here's my opinion... once again... clear and simple...

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

Hillary is no different than Trump. Obama is no different than Bush. Hunter is no different than Donald Jr.

That's all.

Tell the liberal media that Presidents kids are off limits bruh

I have an opinion... I stated it as simple and clear as humanly possible.

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. Democrats and Republicans... same. Some worse, some better... but ALL the same.

Feed us what we want to hear in order to get in position to help only themselves, their interests, their friends, their families.

Haven't had a good politician since Ronald Regan and it's gotten progressively worse in the last 15-20 years since the introduction of the 24 hiur news cycle and Social Media.

Here's my opinion... once again... clear and simple...

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

Hillary is no different than Trump. Obama is no different than Bush. Hunter is no different than Donald Jr.

That's all.

Then it is obvious then you need to learn how to deal with it better when people do not agree with you. We don't all agree. These are lifes facts and these things happen. It's not necessary to start name calling just because someone doesn't agree with what you say.

I wholeheartedly do not agree with you and told you why I don't agree. There is nothing I said about Hillary, Obama or Trump that is untrue. So, if me telling you the truth as to why I don't agree makes you so angry you feel the need to call me names I think there in lies the problem. Perhaps you should make your point as to why you do not believe what I told you regarding your opinion is true. Rather than getting the information and just getting angry.

How the hell does cd get so pages? He seriously has to be laughing his ass off. Never have I seen a poster on here that has a history of starting so many threads with so many reply's.
It’s because he is Infamous. The majority of this board can’t stand him. He is arrogant, weird and as this post shows, he is unable to man up and say he was wrong…as usual. It’s like when OJ Simpson once posted something on social media and thousands responded with negative responses. OJ is infamous as well. Granted, CDTURD is infamous on a much smaller scale and only on this board, probably at his work, neighborhood, his family etc. CD is probably an outcast in all his circles of his life. Explains why he is such an attention seeking embarrassment on this board.

Reactions: krvanness
Then it is obvious then you need to learn how to deal with it better when people do not agree with you. We don't all agree. These are lifes facts and these things happen. It's not necessary to start name calling just because someone doesn't agree with what you say.

I wholeheartedly do not agree with you and told you why I don't agree. There is nothing I said about Hillary, Obama or Trump that is untrue. So, if me telling you the truth as to why I don't agree makes you so angry you feel the need to call me names I think there in lies the problem. Perhaps you should make your point as to why you do not believe what I told you regarding your opinion is true. Rather than getting the information and just getting angry.

C'mon man... I called you a dummy because you didnt properly comprehend my very simple statement: "ALL POLITICIANS ARE THE SAME." I'm sorry if that triggered you. But unless you actually are a dummy it should not have affected you as much as it did.

You don't have to agree... but the fact that you actually believe that Obama, Hillary, Coumo, Biden, etc. are "the good guys" and Trump, Bush, DeSantis, etc. are "the bad guys" leads me to believe that you still wake up early on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons.

I'm certainly not angry. You don't have the ability to make me angry because you are entirely inconsequential to my day. I save my emotions and feelings for things that actually matter in my life. There isnt a single person on Canesport.com that can trigger me to anger. So while I appreciate your attempt to bait me into being angry... you don't have that kind of authority. Sorry bud.

I stand firm in my statement that with VERY few exceptions... politicians are all the same regardless of political party. You disagree and think that Democrats are The Avengers and Republicans are Thanos (or whatever bad guys exist in your cartoon world) and that's fine too.

Has ZERO impact on my day. Just lets me smirk for a minute and shrug my shoulders at the notion that there are people out there in the world that are so polarized they actually believe the bull$hit politicians feed them.

C'mon man... I called you a dummy because you didnt properly comprehend my very simple statement: "ALL POLITICIANS ARE THE SAME." I'm sorry if that triggered you. But unless you actually are a dummy it should not have affected you as much as it did.

You don't have to agree... but the fact that you actually believe that Obama, Hillary, Coumo, Biden, etc. are "the good guys" and Trump, Bush, DeSantis, etc. are "the bad guys" leads me to believe that you still wake up early on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons.

I'm certainly not angry. You don't have the ability to make me angry because you are entirely inconsequential to my day. I save my emotions and feelings for things that actually matter in my life. There isnt a single person on Canesport.com that can trigger me to anger. So while I appreciate your attempt to bait me into being angry... you don't have that kind of authority. Sorry bud.

I stand firm in my statement that with VERY few exceptions... politicians are all the same regardless of political party. You disagree and think that Democrats are The Avengers and Republicans are Thanos (or whatever bad guys exist in your cartoon world) and that's fine too.

Has ZERO impact on my day. Just lets me smirk for a minute and shrug my shoulders at the notion that there are people out there in the world that are so polarized they actually believe the bull$hit politicians feed them.

First and foremost I don't think someone not comprehending what you are saying means you should be calling them names.

Second of all I understood. I just didn't agree with you...and I still do not agree with you they are the same. You can continue to type several pages and books of why I need to agree with you then fine. You do that if it helps you....LOL. However, I am not going to agree with this premise and explained to you why I don't agree.

You can stand as firm as you would like. That isn't going to matter to me....and yes, you are angry. This goes back to my original comment. You can just learn to disagree. You don't need to be doing this. We don't always agree here.

First and foremost I don't think someone not comprehending what you are saying means you should be calling them names.

Second of all I understood. I just didn't agree with you...and I still do not agree with you they are the same. You can continue to type several pages and books of why I need to agree with you then fine. You do that if it helps you....LOL. However, I am not going to agree with this premise and explained to you why I don't agree.

You can stand as firm as you would like. That isn't going to matter to me....and yes, you are angry. This goes back to my original comment. You can just learn to disagree. You don't need to be doing this. We don't always agree here.

LMFAO. Sorry about that Smarty McSmarterstein.

Still fail to address the topic with any kind of logic. Just emotion.

Typical.

Typical.

rkrantz,
what is more of a waste of time, arguing with CD or a redhead, LOL
main-qimg-5c7320735fd98aed40107a1b921e3a49-lq

I believe I did address it. I said I don't agree and told you why.

I had to go back thru and check to see what you responded with. You did address why you think politicians arent the same... but you werent speaking to the same thing I was speaking to. You were speaking about the emotions... not about the logic of my statement.

You say Obama never had to defend himself like Trump did.

Trump was unfairly criticized by every media outlet from the beginning of his campaign.

You say Hillary is "retired after gracefully accepting the results of a democratic process..." 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

You say Presidents kids are "off limits" and I am 100% certain that if I had the time, or cared enough, that I could scour the database and find dozens of posts from you criticizing Donald Jr., Ivanna and probably even Barron.

You want President's kids off limits right now because you NEED Presidents kids to be off limits due to Hunter being a volcano of improper activity in more than a few instances... personally, professionally and politically. Hunter has enough dirt on him to melt down the DNC. The ONLY other person alive right now with enough dirt on them to achive that accomplishment would be Hillary herself... but she's off limits too now since she is so "gracefully retired".

You're speaking about how people are different personally. Their demeanor, personality, professionalism, couth, etc. You are correct Mr. Wizard. People are in fact... different.

My point is... THEY ARE ALL MOTIVATED BY THE SAME THINGS! More money and more power for their own interests, family and friends. YOU CANNOT CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

How would a President coming out of the White House have more net worth and money than they did when they went in... if it werent true? How do career politicians gain net worth values into the multi-millions? Estates and vacation homes and luxurious lifestyles for their families?

Politicians should make as much money as school teachers. They should be subjected to the same standards as their constituents. Same medical and health benefits. Same retirement. Same lifestyles.

How is it that they live so much higher up on the hog than the rest of us... yet do about 0.00000000001% of the work we do?

I'll tell you why... because THEY DONT GIVE AF ABOUT US. They only care about furthering their own agendas which include themselves, family and friends.

Now that I've had to literally write a novel to explain it to you... can you NOW SEE the point I was making? Obama, Bush, Clinton, Biden, Trump, etc don't give a rats ass about you, me or anyone else that doesnt share the same last name as they do. Therefore... they are all the saaaaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeee.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
rkrantz,
what is more of a waste of time, arguing with CD or a redhead, LOL
main-qimg-5c7320735fd98aed40107a1b921e3a49-lq

Ho-li-fuk bruh.

I'll tell you... MUCH safer arguing with CD as he is harmless.

Best part of arguing with a Redhead is making up. Worst part about arguing with a redhead is making up.

I'd still take the redhead over CD. Im just a glutton for punishment (and pleasure)

Ce

Typical.
ma and cd NEVER EVER use common sense or logic
they are simply nad Orangeman dumbfuks
they NEVER EVER use facts just deflections
Hard to believe people are this ignorant

I had to go back thru and check to see what you responded with. You did address why you think politicians arent the same... but you werent speaking to the same thing I was speaking to.

You say Obama never had to defend himself like Trump did.

Trump was unfairly criticized by every media outlet from the beginning of his campaign.

You say Hillary is "retired after gracefully accepting the results of a democratic process..." 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

You say Presidents kids are "off limits" and I am 100% certain that if I had the time, or cared enough, that I could scour the database and find dozens of posts from you criticizing Donald Jr., Ivanna and probably even Barron.

You want President's kids off limits right now because you NEED Presidents kids to be off limits due to Hunter being a volcano of improper activity in more than a few instances... personally, professionally and politically. Hunter has enough dirt on him to melt down the DNC. The ONLY other person alive right now with enough dirt on them to achive that accomplishment would be Hillary herself... but she's off limits too now since she is so "gracefully retired".

You're speaking about how people are different personally. Their demeanor, personality, professionalism, couth, etc. You are correct Mr. Wizard. People are in fact... different.

My point is... THEY ARE ALL MOTIVATED BY THE SAME THINGS! More money and more power for their own interests, family and friends. YOU CANNOT CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

How would a President coming out of the White House have more net worth and money than they did when they went in... if it werent true? How do career politicians gain net worth values into the multi-millions? Estates and vacation homes and luxurious lifestyles for their families?

Politicians should make as much money as school teachers. They should be subjected to the same standards as their constituents. Same medical and health benefits. Same retirement. Same lifestyles.

How is it that they live so much higher up on the hog than the rest of us... yet do about 0.00000000001% of the work we do?

I'll tell you why... because THEY DONT GIVE AF ABOUT US. They only care about furthering their own agendas which include themselves, family and friends.

Now that I've had to literally write a novel to explain it to you... can you NOW SEE the point I was making? Obama, Bush, Clinton, Biden, Trump, etc don't give a rats ass about you, me or anyone else that doesnt share the same last name as they do. Therefore... they are all the saaaaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeee.
WOW to be honest there is a lot of rambling here. Nothing I pointed out to you is untrue. Obama is nothing like Trump for example. You writing all this won't change they are nothing alike. Obama was a two term noble peace prize winning president. Trump was a one term president who was impeached twice and they are still having hearings to this day about his misconduct.

Comparing them is comparing Beyonce to Rosanne Arnold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rkrantz
Ho-li-fuk bruh.

I'll tell you... MUCH safer arguing with CD as he is harmless.

Best part of arguing with a Redhead is making up. Worst part about arguing with a redhead is making up.

I'd still take the redhead over CD. Im just a glutton for punishment (and pleasure)
Maybe one last redheads thread for the final week of The Rivals Lounge?
Or maybe we can find another CD flat earth thread to resurrect?

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT