ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo is who I am going to follow right now!!! A real leader!!!

Please share if Governor Cuomo is your defacto president right now. I listen to his press conferences. I don't want to watch some fkn clown lie to me about all the available mask and respirators and fight with people asking questions while he calls it the Chinese Virus....probably ending up in some chinese american getting bullied by some lame redneck loser. Sorry, I have better things to watch.
Hey CD, how's the crow taste?

Please share if Governor Cuomo is your defacto president right now. I listen to his press conferences. I don't want to watch some fkn clown lie to me about all the available mask and respirators and fight with people asking questions while he calls it the Chinese Virus....probably ending up in some chinese american getting bullied by some lame redneck loser. Sorry, I have better things to watch.
Are you enjoying your leader’s criminal charges for sexual misconduct just handed down? Bucked toothed donkey!

How’s this aging?

Crazy how many responses this guy gets. It really is kind of impressive. Guy is the ULTIMATE troll. Credit where it’s do. Guy get’s what he wants and he does it all the time.

Crazy how many responses this guy gets. It really is kind of impressive. Guy is the ULTIMATE troll. Credit where it’s do. Guy get’s what he wants and he does it all the time.
Look at all the attention he gets. This board would not be the same without CD Wrong!

Love when this thread is bumped. Confirms my decision to watch Cuomo than this criminal Trump...ROLMAO

Reactions: cems52
My main man Trump will be breaking rocks soon.

They all said that about Hillary too.

Where she at now?

No matter how ugly these people get toward each other... they NEVER follow thru with making them actually pay.

They're all the same. They all eat from the same table. All this nonsense is political theater to posture up.

That's all.

Typical CDTURD. Not MAN enough to admit when he is wrong. All he does is deflect. He is a weak man or whatever he is.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
They all said that about Hillary too.

Where she at now?

No matter how ugly these people get toward each other... they NEVER follow thru with making them actually pay.

They're all the same. They all eat from the same table. All this nonsense is political theater to posture up.

That's all.
Who all? Mike Flynn? Lol

That has what to do with your entirely misreading Cuomo situation? I guess in your world hating Trump makes you right on everything.
That's why I love when this thread is bumped. It illustrates the MAGA mind perfectly. They read this OP and honestly think they win.... LMAO.

That's why I love when this thread is bumped. It illustrates the MAGA mind perfectly. They read this OP and honestly think they win.... LMAO.
CDTURD - You keep saying that you love when your dumbass and embarrassing posts are bumped. It’s obvious- NO you don’t!!!! You say you do because it’s another example of you deflecting reality. Your acting like a little girl actually. For a second, pretend you are a man. A REAL man!!! Focus - you can do this. Why not be a REAL man and admit that your post was wrong??? What’s wrong with you??? You have some SERIOUS issues!

ALL all. The definition of ALL is the entirety of something... so... ALL OF THEM.
That's not true all right wing maga crowd because Trump and Flynn lead a cheer doesn't equate to entirely of anything except all right wing Maga crowd. Last I checked she is doing well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT