ADVERTISEMENT

DACA “Dreamer” murders store owner! Dems have blood on thier hands!

Well since you are in favor of zero gun control I think you have blood on your hands for every mass shooting in America.

Well since you are in favor of zero gun control I think you have blood on your hands for every mass shooting in America.
Let’s start from the Genesis, Gun rights were decided by the Founding Father’s and I think they knew a little better than both of us. Fast forward, had we not allowed these “dreamers” in the country who bring animalistic cultures this store manager would be going home to his family. I find it interesting that you deflect from the actual person who committed the murder and turn this into me having blood on my hands. Did you not have any sensible argument to take so decided to make a stupid statement? You’ll fit in well with the liberals here.

Let’s start from the Genesis, Gun rights were decided by the Founding Father’s and I think they knew a little better than both of us. Fast forward, had we not allowed these “dreamers” in the country who bring animalistic cultures this store manager would be going home to his family. I find it interesting that you deflect from the actual person who committed the murder and turn this into me having blood on my hands. Did you not have any sensible argument to take so decided to make a stupid statement? You’ll fit in well with the liberals here.

Well you said I have blood on my hands did you not? I actually don't think you have blood on your hands. How could you be responsible for every gun owner out there that wants to commit those acts? You can't be. I posted that to show how ridiculous your title of this thread is saying that all dems have blood on their hands. Not surprisingly you are too stupid to understand that.

Well you said I have blood on my hands did you not? I actually don't think you have blood on your hands. How could you be responsible for every gun owner out there that wants to commit those acts? You can't be. I posted that to show how ridiculous your title of this thread is saying that all dems have blood on their hands. Not surprisingly you are too stupid to understand that.
Well isn’t it like a liberal to think when someone says Democrat they elevate themselves out of pure self importance to think it’s about them. Well dummy in this case since you don’t count, this about the Democrats who invited these animals in the country. And call me “stupid” alll you want, however you are the idiot who thought this article was about him! Do you write policy? Do you write laws? And being a liberal you probably aren’t even the law at home. I bet you power share!! Hahahahaha liberal idiot

Well isn’t it like a liberal to think when someone says Democrat they elevate themselves out of pure self importance to think it’s about them. Well dummy in this case since you don’t count, this about the Democrats who invited these animals in the country. And call me “stupid” alll you want, however you are the idiot who thought this article was about him! Do you write policy? Do you write laws? And being a liberal you probably aren’t even the law at home. I bet you power share!! Hahahahaha liberal idiot

Call me liberal all you want. That's what people like you do best because you're too stupid to actually debate or discuss an issue. And by the way you don't have to be an elected official to be a member of a political party. You said dems not dems in Congress. Supporting dreamers obviously does not mean supporting a person that murders. But I realize your purpose is to spew your propaganda all day every day not to have rational discussions.

Call me liberal all you want. That's what people like you do best because you're too stupid to actually debate or discuss an issue. And by the way you don't have to be an elected official to be a member of a political party. You said dems not dems in Congress. Supporting dreamers obviously does not mean supporting a person that murders. But I realize your purpose is to spew your propaganda all day every day not to have rational discussions.
Funny you originate the insult and now I’m to stupid?? GTFOH with the double standard bullshit. It’s not “propaganda” it’s a fact! This Dreamer killed a guy! Amazing you still support Dreamers after all the cost and the carnage we’ve seen. Play the “I support you” heartstring arguments all you want. Either way you lost this argument by calling me stupid then coming back saying I’m to stupid to argue facts. Makes zero sense. Well for a liberal I’m sure you’d understand the double standard.

9930851_f260.jpg

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Funny you originate the insult and now I’m to stupid?? GTFOH with the double standard bullshit. It’s not “propaganda” it’s a fact! This Dreamer killed a guy! Amazing you still support Dreamers after all the cost and the carnage we’ve seen. Play the “I support you” heartstring arguments all you want. Either way you lost this argument by calling me stupid then coming back saying I’m to stupid to argue facts. Makes zero sense. Well for a liberal I’m sure you’d understand the double standard.

Actually you originated the insult by saying all dems have blood on their hands. That my friend is propaganda. I never argued the fact that the murder happened. My issue was how you communicated it. Propaganda! Look it up

Actually you originated the insult by saying all dems have blood on their hands. That my friend is propaganda. I never argued the fact that the murder happened. My issue was how you communicated it. Propaganda! Look it up
Did I call you “stupid” and direct the insult at you? Don’t play liberal victim games. You tried to play tough guy and didn’t think I’d snatch you’re nuts and I did. And AGAIN I find it you call the death of an American citizen by an illegal alien “propoganda” Are you American?

Did I call you “stupid” and direct the insult at you? Don’t play liberal victim games. You tried to play tough guy and didn’t think I’d snatch you’re nuts and I did. And AGAIN I find it you call the death of an American citizen by an illegal alien “propoganda” Are you American?

Hahaha. Talk about playing victim. I called your bullshit propaganda not the death of a American. And yes I'm American. The question is would you give a shit about the victim if the assailant wasn't a dreamer? The answer is obviously no so stop using this death to spread your bullshit

Hahaha. Talk about playing victim. I called your bullshit propaganda not the death of a American. And yes I'm American. The question is would you give a shit about the victim if the assailant wasn't a dreamer? The answer is obviously no so stop using this death to spread your bullshit
Seriously STFU, you sound like a safe spacer. Go back to the basement and have a good cry

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT