ADVERTISEMENT

Damn 9 deaths in 36 hrs in Columbus....

"White peoples are killing themselves at an alarming rate." "Someone should help these white folks keep killing themselves. Perhaps the white community should deal with this before they criticize other communities without trying to help first..."

Perhaps you should check yourself...bruh

Really? Keep it up, that'll solve all the problems in your community. White man bad, specially Conservatives.

Reactions: krvanness
Really? Keep it up, that'll solve all the problems in your community. White man bad, specially Conservatives.

you’re not very smart if you didn’t get the irony, sarcasm, and hypocrisy that was draped ALL over that statement

you’re not very smart if you didn’t get the irony, sarcasm, and hypocrisy that was draped ALL over that statement

I agree. One of us, at least, is not very smart. Which one, still to be determined!

No I didn't, but I'll take your word. Not exactly Shakespeare here, but hit me with your slings and arrows. I'll try better next time.

No I didn't, but I'll take your word. Not exactly Shakespeare here, but hit me with your slings and arrows. I'll try better next time.

sarcams: whites should really do something about the opioid epidemic. *** They already have putting resources, giving counseling and rehab, trying to fix the lack of education, joblessness And desperation that Leads to opioid addiction***

Irony: whites also have an epidemic killing many younger people in their communities

Pointing out the hypocrisy: people always point to what’s going on in Chicago or in other black communities of young men killing themselves needlessly bc of lack of education, joblessness and desperation that pushes them to the Street where they become entangled in something that ends up killing them. We know and are aware and are trying to correct the issues. Trust me. We aren’t happy about it even more than you. But to come down on the black community like “why don’t you fix your problems with murder!” “Why are you complaining about police, you’re murdering yourselves anyway” “selective outrage be mad at Chicago not police” “stop blaming society for your problems!!” When you too have a massive issue in your community that’s killing at 10x the rate daily but you want to shun other groups for also having problems and don’t agree that it should be a systemic approach to correct it like they are trying to do with the opioid epidemic. Only difference between the 2 is drugs vs selling drugs and black vs white. End result is still young people endangering and killing themselves too soon!

sarcams: whites should really do something about the opioid epidemic. *** They already have putting resources, giving counseling and rehab, trying to fix the lack of education, joblessness And desperation that Leads to opioid addiction***

Irony: whites also have an epidemic killing many younger people in their communities

Pointing out the hypocrisy: people always point to what’s going on in Chicago or in other black communities of young men killing themselves needlessly bc of lack of education, joblessness and desperation that pushes them to the Street where they become entangled in something that ends up killing them. We know and are aware and are trying to correct the issues. Trust me. We aren’t happy about it even more than you. But to come down on the black community like “why don’t you fix your problems with murder!” “Why are you complaining about police, you’re murdering yourselves anyway” “selective outrage be mad at Chicago not police” “stop blaming society for your problems!!” When you too have a massive issue in your community that’s killing at 10x the rate daily but you want to shun other groups for also having problems and don’t agree that it should be a systemic approach to correct it like they are trying to do with the opioid epidemic. Only difference between the 2 is drugs vs selling drugs and black vs white. End result is still young people endangering and killing themselves too soon!

So whites have their problems also. Great response to the problem... but...What's that have to do with the murder of AA's in the inner cities? You say it's a concern of you and your's...if so... best kept secret since the Manhattan Plan. Time for you and your Democrat mayors to let us all in on the secret so we can help. Or are you just taking a knee?

Reactions: gchaneyjr

I guess one difference is that when a white kid OD's, they usually don't kill an innocent child in the process. As far as suicides go, yes the white community has a big problem there. Suicide is the leading cause of death in Utah for those between the ages of 10 to 17. That is shameful.

So whites have their problems also. Great response to the problem... but...What's that have to do with the murder of AA's in the inner cities? You say it's a concern of you and your's...if so... best kept secret since the Manhattan Plan. Time for you and your Democrat mayors to let us all in on the secret so we can help. Or are you just taking a knee?

What does the murder rate have to do with cops killing black men? Nothing. That’s the point. smh. Every time we want to mention this atrocity over here you guys wanna point to something over there.

ok.... I never offered up a solution. What I was saying if you couldn’t understand what I said is we need help to. We can do anything alone. We can’t make laws and pass bills to address the problem. When the country realized there was a huge opioid problem that had been raging for 20 years they stepped into help. I was asking for that same type of help. If you want to dig into solutions let me know. I can get into solutions I got some ideas. How is it a best kept secret? Do you know or care about what’s really going on in these communities?

I bust my ass volunteering, giving back, trying to teach often time rudderless young children that’s there’s a better way.

I guess one difference is that when a white kid OD's, they usually don't kill an innocent child in the process. As far as suicides go, yes the white community has a big problem there. Suicide is the leading cause of death in Utah for those between the ages of 10 to 17. That is shameful.

It’s the same thing with Covid! One person may not die from it but it can infect someone else and die. So be smart about taking care of others. I’m not trying to figure out who’s struggle is the worst. What I’m saying is one problem got major focused attention from the federal and state government and another has been largely ignored. Why do you guys seem want to ignore this point?

What does the murder rate have to do with cops killing black men? Nothing. That’s the point. smh. Every time we want to mention this atrocity over here you guys wanna point to something over there.

ok.... I never offered up a solution. What I was saying if you couldn’t understand what I said is we need help to. We can do anything alone. We can’t make laws and pass bills to address the problem. When the country realized there was a huge opioid problem that had been raging for 20 years they stepped into help. I was asking for that same type of help. If you want to dig into solutions let me know. I can get into solutions I got some ideas. How is it a best kept secret? Do you know or care about what’s really going on in these communities?

I bust my ass volunteering, giving back, trying to teach often time rudderless young children that’s there’s a better way.

While there is reform needed in some policing methods, it certainly would help the cause if the crime rate were lower and if people stopped resisting arrest. All of us should know and teach our children, if stopped by police, be respectful and do everything asked.

Better laws, enforced more fairly and effectively with support from the community and its leaders...I'm for all of this.

It’s the same thing with Covid! One person may not die from it but it can infect someone else and die. So be smart about taking care of others. I’m not trying to figure out who’s struggle is the worst. What I’m saying is one problem got major focused attention from the federal and state government and another has been largely ignored. Why do you guys seem want to ignore this point?
We all have problems so I'm not here to take score of who has it worse either. I'm not sure that it's true that your problem has been ignored though. There has been plenty of money spent in those cities that have those problems I just think they have not come up with the right ideas and like any federal program a good chunk of that money has been wasted along the way. I wish I was smart enough to solve your problems but that's a bit above my expertise and I don't have enough understanding of all the issues that those in the inner cities truly face.

While there is reform needed in some policing methods, it certainly would help the cause if the crime rate were lower and if people stopped resisting arrest. All of us should know and teach our children, if stopped by police, be respectful and do everything asked.

Better laws, enforced more fairly and effectively with support from the community and its leaders...I'm for all of this.

that’s the thing tho often times even if you do the right thing you still may get harmed or killed. I’m tired of the IF’s tho,
IF he wasn’t resisting arrest
IF he wasn’t playing with a toy gun
IF he wasn’t wearing a hoodie
IF he hadn’t started running
IF he wasn’t walking around the isle with a BB gun he wanted to buy
IF he hadn’t been selling loose cigarettes

you guys throw IF in there like whatever action happens after that is justified. Black people aren’t the only ones who resist arrest. What we are telling you is you can be as nice as you want to an officer and do everything he wants and that still doesn’t guarantee your safety. Trust me I’ve been there. That’s what we are trying to get the country to understand. THEY DONT TREAT US THE SAME. And it’s not bc we are evil people, it’s mostly bc of preconceived biases ingrained in their minds.

silly analogy but I think as a guy it works. Think about how you treat a random not attractive woman vs how you treat an attractive one. We don’t treat all women equally. You wouldn’t buy an ugly woman you just met at a bar a drink. Pretty one tho “what are you drinking”. Or doing a little extra for her you wouldn’t normally do. Police treat us like the ugly girl. It’s easier to be a dick to an ugly girl.

that’s the thing tho often times even if you do the right thing you still may get harmed or killed. I’m tired of the IF’s tho,
IF he wasn’t resisting arrest
IF he wasn’t playing with a toy gun
IF he wasn’t wearing a hoodie
IF he hadn’t started running
IF he wasn’t walking around the isle with a BB gun he wanted to buy
IF he hadn’t been selling loose cigarettes

you guys throw IF in there like whatever action happens after that is justified. Black people aren’t the only ones who resist arrest. What we are telling you is you can be as nice as you want to an officer and do everything he wants and that still doesn’t guarantee your safety. Trust me I’ve been there. That’s what we are trying to get the country to understand. THEY DONT TREAT US THE SAME. And it’s not bc we are evil people, it’s mostly bc of preconceived biases ingrained in their minds.

silly analogy but I think as a guy it works. Think about how you treat a random not attractive woman vs how you treat an attractive one. We don’t treat all women equally. You wouldn’t buy an ugly woman you just met at a bar a drink. Pretty one tho “what are you drinking”. Or doing a little extra for her you wouldn’t normally do. Police treat us like the ugly girl. It’s easier to be a dick to an ugly girl.

We do need changes. But I'm still going to tell the ugly gal to keep trying, don't stop putting on that makeup, do the best you can. You're right, there are no guarantees...but don't resist arrest, white people die this way also. Just doesn't make national news.

It's not just the cops who need changes. Remember when Jesse Jackson said, 'if walking down a dark street and hearing footsteps behind, you turn around hoping not to see...'

We need to get better at all of this. We do need equal treatment for all. How do we get there? (rhetoric)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT