ADVERTISEMENT

Did Loudon County Va. School Board Cover up a woke rape?

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
Has the Woke school board that doesn't want parents involved in their children's education, covered up the rape of a female student by an identifying female with a swinging schwong? I thought there was no danger to young women by the tolerant open potty rules. Yep parents should trust these clowns and McAuliffe to protect their daughters.

Has the Woke school board that doesn't want parents involved in their children's education, covered up the rape of a female student by an identifying female with a swinging schwong? I thought there was no danger to young women by the tolerant open potty rules. Yep parents should trust these clowns and McAuliffe to protect their daughters.
I found out about this today, this is a terrible story. Every time I think I can’t be more disgusted with the press, they prove me wrong.

It was suppressed because it didn’t fit the trans narrative. Facts are now coming out and it will not be pretty for the school board.

So because the father says this and was dragged out of a meeting this makes it fact? So much for innocent before being proven guilty. I guess that only applies if it fits your narrative huh?

Reactions: hawaiian cane
So because the father says this and was dragged out of a meeting this makes it fact? So much for innocent before being proven guilty. I guess that only applies if it fits your narrative huh?
Ur a real POS.. I hope next time they bend u over they split you wide open.

Are you even human... POS..!!!

Horrible...string him up by his balls.

There is video of the man being dragged out of the meeting by police. The School Board LIED to the police and said the man was threatening them because they did not want the word out that the Dude in a Dress that they gave permission to go to the HS ladies room had raped two girls. I hope that some one can figure out a way to implicate the school board as an accesory to rape.

CD, you are one very disturbed person. I assume you have no children, and thank God for that. Only you and the Taliban cheer for rapes.

There is video of the man being dragged out of the meeting by police. The School Board LIED to the police and said the man was threatening them because they did not want the word out that the Dude in a Dress that they gave permission to go to the HS ladies room had raped two girls. I hope that some one can figure out a way to implicate the school board as an accesory to rape.

CD, you are one very disturbed person. I assume you have no children, and thank God for that. Only you and the Taliban cheer for rapes.
I am aware of this. I have nothing to do with it. I am not assuming anything. Including I know what actually happened.

It was presented by Fox News, It figures. A sign of desparation by Repubs and trying to create a distraction. They dont want Americans to focus on new anti abortion initiatives and attempts to change the voting laws.

Reactions: cems52
It was presented by Fox News, It figures. A sign of desparation by Repubs and trying to create a distraction. They dont want Americans to focus on new anti abortion initiatives and attempts to change the voting laws.
Well if you wait for the Democratic Party propaganda arm the msm to report it that won’t happen until after the election.and it will be once and forgotten. Police reports verify it .

So reporting rapes is a "distraction"?
You must be so proud having just joined CD and the Taliban in cheering for rapes.

The real sad thing here Fellas is that this same kid was sent to another school and committed the same crime........

That is SICK..........

Even more grotesque is the fact
1- they covered it up

2- the NSBA national school board ass colluded with the Biden administration and the AG Marrick Garland to make Parents Domestic Terrorist if they stand up to School Boards

3- Marrick Garlands Daughter and Son in Law are Co- Founders of Panoramic Education which promotes Critical Race Theory and has been sold to over 400 schools today......

These people are without SHAME........

cd doesn't care. he supports rapists

Loudon County students protest Rape coverup from School board and faculty.
https://www.westernjournal.com/loud...udents-walk-district-reportedly-covered-rape/

Todays young people know better, don't believe that a dude wearing a dress gives him the right to rape young women.
They know more than liberal woke adults who think there’s more than two sexes. It doesn’t matter what you identify as, if you’re born a man you’re a man, and if you’re born a woman you’re a woman.

They know more than liberal woke adults who think there’s more than two sexes. It doesn’t matter what you identify as, if you’re born a man you’re a man, and if you’re born a woman you’re a woman.
It's amazing it's even questioned...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT