ADVERTISEMENT

Disney

ddimaggio

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2006
What else can be said about this train wreck of a company
You have a President of one of their subs saying that she has 2 kids , one a transsexual the other a pansexual
I have no fcking clue what a pansexual is . And I’m too old , lazy and indifferent to look it up.

She’s a proud mom , she thinks we need to increase entertainment exposure to these lifestyles
The other women from Disney, in charge of some sort of programming, want a 50/50 split on content between Heterosexual and Homosexual
No more Mickey and Minny
No more Jack and Jill stories ,
It’s jack and jack , apparently

The actual head honcho chick , the chairperson of the board ? A lesbian. Shocking isn’t it

Meanwhile this woke train wreck located in California, wants to come to Florida to lead efforts to repeal a law that limits the ability to interject sexual issues into the education of babies ( 5-9 years old )
I don’t recall much about 65 years ago , but I do recall never having a conversation with my second grade Teacher ( Mrs McCarthy ) or my 3rd grade teacher ( Ms Weber ) or even my 4th grade teacher ( Mr Fiffilk , great teacher) about their sex lives or any aspect of their personal life
My sister just told me that she ordered her financial advisor to sell her Disney stock .I then checked to see if I held any to do the same . Luckily I didn’t.
I will never set foot in any Disney property nor will I ever purchase any of their services
They are a disgusting despicable company
Hope they fail and fire all management

You have a President of one of their subs saying that she has 2 kids , one a transsexual the other a pansexual
I have no fcking clue what a pansexual is . And I’m too old , lazy and indifferent to look it up.

She’s a proud mom , she thinks we need to increase entertainment exposure to these lifestyles
The other women from Disney, in charge of some sort of programming, want a 50/50 split on content between Heterosexual and Homosexual
No more Mickey and Minny

The actual head honcho chick , the chairperson of the board ? A lesbian. Shocking isn’t it

Meanwhile this woke train wreck located in California, wants to come to Florida to lead efforts to repeal a law that limits the ability to interject sexual issues into the education of babies ( 5-9 years old )
I don’t recall much about 65 years ago , but I do recall never having a conversation with my second grade Teacher ( Mrs McCarthy ) or my 3rd grade teacher ( Ms Weber ) or even my 4th grade teacher ( Mr Fiffilk , great teacher) about their sex lives or any aspect of their personal life
My sister just told me that she ordered her financial advisor to sell her Disney stock .I then checked to see if I held any to do the same . Luckily I didn’t.
I will never set foot in any Disney property nor will I ever purchase any of their services
I find this so depressing. Disney was the very 1st stock I ever bought back in 1988 so I don't have to tell you the growth I've realized on that money which I still hold. I have grandchildren 3 and 6 and my daughter in law will not permit us to buy any Disney movies. They do take the kids to Disney but that was before this lady popped off her mouth about LGBTQ BS. Look I don't care what makes someone happy. It's damn hard to be a happy person but I just feel like the normal biological humans are being asked to suffer so the fringe folks can rise to the top. It's not right. Again I could not care less what turns you on, who you sleep with, who you love, who you wanna be so long as it doesn't interfere with my life. I'll even hang with ya cause it doesn't bother me but again I feel the regular folks are being asked to sort of "chip in" on this stuff.

I’ll share my 2 cents on Disney …. In my younger years , I was a plant manager for a drapery and bedspread manufacturer …. Our biggest account was Walt Disney world ( literally did every property )… had the account well before my employment ( approx 15 years ) … in 2001 , Disney decided to have inmates in the penal system manufacture ( cheap , forced labor ) … I often wondered the PR damage if average Americans were aware that rapists and pedophiles were on Disney’s PR … That company is a lot like our government ( too many chiefs , not enough Indians

No more Mickey and Minny

Silly. A Pansexual is a simple hermaphrodite who pleasures him/herself with a vibrator and is involved in the Goth community.

• Haha
Reactions: krvanness

No more Mickey and Minny

F—k Disney

Just finished taxes with my accountant so my dates are accurate. I bought DIS in 2002 at 15 and sold it in June 2021 at 160. Made a nice LT gain but now I am thrilled I no longer own it. Based on recent events, it will be a long time before DIS challenges 185 again.

Reactions: ddimaggio
The way things are going these "leaders" at Disney will be given cabinet level appointments in the diverse Biden administration.
God forbid we get another SCOTUS opening under Biden . We have 3 women , 2 blacks , an Hispanic , one Jew , next? A non binary or transsexual person

• Haha
Reactions: central17
God forbid we get another SCOTUS opening under Biden . We have 3 women , 2 blacks , an Hispanic , one Jew , next? A non binary or transsexual person
Sorry my Italian friend, which remaining SCJOTUS is Jewish???????????

Reactions: 6882
He sounds like that kid from bad news bears. Not going to lie. Even as a jew I loved the team unity of not giving a shit in the movie and just getting it done. No thin skin, just win. Such a great movie. That being said, I think the movie would have been much better if that kid that drove the harley was jewish. On a side note, al rosen junior is one of my neighbors and his daughter was one of my good friends growing up and still is. They’re dems but still cool. They get a pass. Al junior ****ing gator fan though so I’ve been loving giving him shit lately with basketball and the reemergence with our football program.

ADD kicking in, man did i just get side tracked.

Last edited:
Reactions: HJCane and majus12
Actually 2 !
Pffft! Lol
Elena Kagan ( actually grew up Orthodox)
And Beyer is still a member
He stays until October
There were 3 when RBG was alive

No more Mickey and Minny

They’re actually targeting kids at the pre-K level.

Last edited:
It's America People can do what they want to do. Remember? Freedom and all those buzz words when it is convenient for your? Nobody is asking you or forcing you to support anything that Disney does.

Just finished taxes with my accountant so my dates are accurate. I bought DIS in 2002 at 15 and sold it in June 2021 at 160. Made a nice LT gain but now I am thrilled I no longer own it. Based on recent events, it will be a long time before DIS challenges 185 again.
Well I bought in 1988-89 whick stock split adjusted my buys were $3-4. I put 12K in and I sold 400 shares in 2012. I still have a great return. This is Shareholder Lawsuit stuff. The new CEO has a fiduciary to the shareholders and entering political discussions like this is unacceptable.

I find it interesting that these advocates later go on to have trans and pans kids. Simply by coincidence I suppose. It’s almost like they brainwashed them from an early age.

I find it interesting that these advocates later go on to have trans and pans kids. Simply by coincidence I suppose. It’s almost like they brainwashed them from an early age.
My theory? Simple.
It’s now cool to have gender fluid kids or Pan kids ( whatever the Fck that is ) . It’s shows that the parents are open minded. The brainwashing also continues in public school , where many teachers are gender study majors from some liberal art college . I think the numbers of reported Trans kids have tripled in the last 5 years. It’s a fad . A very dangerous one
In my view this is an abomination.
It’s not cool
Homosexuality has been with the human condition since the beginning of recorded history. Of course it has been frowned upon by all the great world religions, but usually tolerated in society so long as it is not publicly encouraged and the practice of sodomizing young boys is avoided . (That was a prevalent practice In many historically decadent case communities)
Let adults choose their sexuality.
But Transism is not cool for kids . Call me a transphobe , it’s better than agreeing to an abomination.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT