ADVERTISEMENT

Dont know why everyone is upset with the Dolphins players kneeling?

caneempire

SuperCane
Jan 1, 2015
Montgomery,al
Since Stephen Ross bought controlling interest in the Dolphins in 2008,it has been an absolute disaster .I will give him credit for being willing to spend money on team and stadium. However the coaching hires and personal decisions have led to the demise of a once proud franchise.Both free agents and draft picks.I can only surmise it is a weakness in the front office or from his advisers or perhaps Stephen himself.It simply defies logic to have that many high picks and new coaches to not have hit on something that works or at least be competitive.The NFL isn't really the place for Bleeding Heart Liberals and it is clear that Stephen has used the Dolphins to curry favor with Hollywood and the Media at the fans expense.Do we still remember his capitulation in the Jonathan Martin case?Over bullying? In the NFL?Still hilarious how serious this issue was treated.Now here we go with the kneeling again.It is clear that the owner would rather have no discipline on the team except to promote his liberal social agenda than a winning franchise.He has mortgaged the Dolphins success against a better seat at the next Clinton dinner/fundraiser event.I am not surprised that the players have been kneeling the last 2 years.Stephen Ross has been on his knees to the liberal establishment for 10 years now.

Since Stephen Ross bought controlling interest in the Dolphins in 2008,it has been an absolute disaster .I will give him credit for being willing to spend money on team and stadium. However the coaching hires and personal decisions have led to the demise of a once proud franchise.Both free agents and draft picks.I can only surmise it is a weakness in the front office or from his advisers or perhaps Stephen himself.It simply defies logic to have that many high picks and new coaches to not have hit on something that works or at least be competitive.The NFL isn't really the place for Bleeding Heart Liberals and it is clear that Stephen has used the Dolphins to curry favor with Hollywood and the Media at the fans expense.Do we still remember his capitulation in the Jonathan Martin case?Over bullying? In the NFL?Still hilarious how serious this issue was treated.Now here we go with the kneeling again.It is clear that the owner would rather have no discipline on the team except to promote his liberal social agenda than a winning franchise.He has mortgaged the Dolphins success against a better seat at the next Clinton dinner/fundraiser event.I am not surprised that the players have been kneeling the last 2 years.Stephen Ross has been on his knees to the liberal establishment for 10 years now.

Ross is largely an absentee owner. He lives in NYC. Sometimes his helicopter lands for games and sometimes he never shows up. He has lots of money and zero passion. He believes he can throw money at everything. Sometimes it works (like the stadium retractable roof) and sometimes it does not (DT Suh).

The culture needs to change and, unfortunately, that will not happen until Mr. Ross sells or becomes deceased. And that is one of the few things in life that I can guarantee.

Reactions: centurion20
I'm not upset at all. Just like I am not upset with the people in Charlottesville protesting as long as it is peaceful and nobody gets killed this year. Protest is as American as apple pie. Everyone has the right to protest and should if they feel strongly about something. Regardless of if I agree with them.

Ross cares about one thing money. As long as they keep getting the money from the networks and people flunkies keep going to the games the kneeling will continue and the product on the field will be garbage. I grew up a Dolphin fan in Miami and went to the last Superbowl they played in but they haven't been relevant in over 30 years.

The Apple originated in Kazakhstan...the pumpkin however is all American..

Don’t watch nfl and haven’t in 3 years. They can light their asses on fire and run in circles for all I care!
Big ass like...
ShabbyBothBlackbird-size_restricted.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT