ADVERTISEMENT

Don't know why MLB is catering to the snowflake liberals

I don’t watch it anymore. My sons tell me about the Heat and this player and that player and I tell them who gives a F .
I will watch the last two minutes of a game if it involves the Knicks, otherwise I have little interest in it.

Reactions: 816_Cane
That's not their fan base. The snowflakes aren't watching BORING baseball. They are watching Dancing with the Stars.

Tell that to the companies that advertise on MLB broadcasts. The products they sell are bought by everyone across the political spectrum, so they are obviously not going to be interested in having their products boycotted.

Reactions: Allied2651
No respectable organization is going to allow this attack republican hyenas are executing on our democracy. You ain't seen nothing yet. Earn your votes. Quit trying to suppress and gerrymander you way to office. We are transforming this country and going towards the future. These silly voter laws won't stand.

No respectable organization is going to allow this attack republican hyenas are executing on our democracy. You ain't seen nothing yet. Earn your votes. Quit trying to suppress and gerrymander you way to office. We are transforming this country and going towards the future. These silly voter laws won't stand.

SHUT - UP..🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

So I guess MLB s trying to suppress ticket pick up.

Blah blah blah...the major 3 sports teams are not going to havininn all star game in atlanta....and that's the beginning. Say good bye to any of the major events in this state....or any state with racist voter laws.

Reactions: gokcub

I’m the same way use to be a huge Laker fan and haven’t watched one game in 3-4 years , Fucck them kneeling POS...!!!!
And especially laBron..!!! Double fucvk him , POS ...!!!
The NBA is WORLDWIDE!!! Fuk you RACIST Piece's of $hit!!! Lebron don't give a FUK about you! Dumb Fuk!!!! BLM

Reactions: cdwright40
The NBA is WORLDWIDE!!! Fuk you RACIST Piece's of $hit!!! Lebron don't give a FUK about you! Dumb Fuk!!!! BLM
Look, nothing personal but the NBA needs new leadership. The tail is wagging the dog. The NBA years ago was fun to watch. Players were grateful for their pay, politics weren't even involved and kids looked up to the stars of the NBA. It's essentially a declining league. It could come back but the politics need to stay out of it. Same fore Baseball and Football.

Look, nothing personal but the NBA needs new leadership. The tail is wagging the dog. The NBA years ago was fun to watch. Players were grateful for their pay, politics weren't even involved and kids looked up to the stars of the NBA. It's essentially a declining league. It could come back but the politics need to stay out of it. Same fore Baseball and Football.
Is anyone on this board planning to watch NBA basketball tonight? Put aside tonight (NCAA final) on a typical Monday night, WWE ratings blow away the NBA. I've read that the cooking channel does too. MLB appears to be following the NBA's lead

**** the NBA...u are racist as well...stop the bullshit...it goes both ways...you aren't inviting ne to dinner..

Blah blah blah...the major 3 sports teams are not going to havininn all star game in atlanta....and that's the beginning. Say good bye to any of the major events in this state....or any state with racist voter laws.
Everytime u open ur yap its shows ur ignorance ... Homey the dumbass 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
In all fairness, the nba has been declining for years. The officiating just keeps getting worse and worse if favor of certain players. The league does everything in their power to pull players from certain teams to make “super teams”. Defense is basically against the rules now, traveling is now except-able, coach’s are pretty just figure heads now since the super stars run their teams, players bouncing from team to team. It’s not even really as much of a team sport any more. It’s just give the ball to the best player and hope for the best. Days of teams like the spurs, pistons, etc of yester year passing the ball around and out x’s and o’ing other teams are dead in the nba. It’s just not as fun to watch any more. It’s more like come watch the show with your buddies on occasion if you don’t have any plans, hang out in the bar areas and enjoy the social experience rather than millions of people following the sport and being loyal to their local teams not missing a game on tv or getting out of their seats like it use to be. These games use to be loud but now it’s like a golf tournament.

Nba use to be for everyone and everyone recipricated, united cities, not so much any more. You’re basically business class or getting free tickets if your going now. No one takes the game seriously any more. It’s all about politics and the social experience.

Everytime u open ur yap its shows ur ignorance ... Homey the dumbass 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Thats what McConnell did and said on national media yesterday. "American corporations should stay out of politics." Hilarious, LOL. Deffinitely broke the laughometer, surged past the redzone. No pun intended

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT