ADVERTISEMENT

Durham report WOW Trump was right they DID SPY ON HIM!

Wow Cems you just can not get out of your own way, but thanks for removing any doubt you could actually Think, Reason, and Understand..........

Biden over 16k lies and oh here you go again.

No, Trump Hasn't Made 20,000 'False or Misleading' Claims​

There are now 21 on-the-record denials rebutting The Atlantic’s bombshell alleging President Trump called American soldiers “losers” and “suckers.” Ignoring the most problematic aspect of Atlantic Editor Jeffrey Goldberg’s report – his sources were all anonymous -- many journalists saw this story as the perfect opportunity to wager the institutional media’s credibility against that of the president, who to be charitable, has a strained relationship with the truth.......... etc

I didn't read your entire post. Too much nonsense and lies. Trump is under investigation for lying on his tax returns for years but now you claim he's an angel who doesn't lie. GTFOH!!!!

How could you Know if there was "nonsense and lies" IF YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ IT ?????? 🥸 Sounds like you posted nonsense and a lie

Today at 11:29 AM
mahb said:
How could you Know if there was "nonsense and lies" IF YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ IT ?????? 🥸 Sounds like you posted nonsense and a lie
I did read some of your lies not all.

#GOPTaxScam
#whereismy$4k

Ummmmm Genius Did you EVEN Know what you were replying to, when you just spit out ANOTHER Lie ? Here's a Tip, Next time actually READ and don't Reply until you atleast know to whom and to What you are Replying Bawhahaha
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and by the by Did you READ Doerunn's Post ? It's pretty eye opening .;)

OK, so lets just ignore all the eyewitness disclosures on how Trump tried to overturn the election because he was spied on. Makes sense to me!
All the eye witnesses??????????
LMAO @ YOU
Lil mikey still so proud you voted for the worst administration in US history??????????????
FOOL!

• Haha
Reactions: grbcane and mahb
You're here on an expired Visa. Time to back to Serbia. U.S. elections are of no concern to you.
???????????? Racist much Mikey ? What makes me an Immigrant ? Serbia ? What are you hurting your brain trying to imply Mikey ? Does it Bother You I AM a Born Apple Pie American? Who do YOU think BELONGS in Your American Mikey ? lastly do you wear Cotton or Nylon Sheets over Your Head Mikey ? You don't want to be Stupid AND Anoxic 🤪😜🤡

Back to the Kiddy Pool Amateur LOL
200.gif

Is that your only measure of a criminal....going to jail? What about the many investigations and lawsuits? What about 2 impeachments? What about Trump’s attempt to overthrow the government. Al Capone was a criminal long before they finally nailed him with tax evasion. You got so much to learn.
Not from you. You post at level worthy of AOC- mindless dribble.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
cems, every now and then, I try to give you the benefit of the doubt and attempt to engage in an inteligent discussion with you. Then you quickly remind me you are just a dumb ass and not worthy being treated with any respect.
He is incapable of intelligent discussion waste of space.

Reactions: utatem and mahb
I didn't read your entire post. Too much nonsense and lies. Trump is under investigation for lying on his tax returns for years but now you claim he's an angel who doesn't lie. GTFOH!!!!
Typical cems, didn’t read the post but they’re lies. You’ve been brain washed well. Good little democrat. Now keep doing what your masters tell you. They’re might be some government freebees in it for you.

how are you not insulted by the way your elected dem officials treat the black community? Perfect example being the same nancy palocy that encourages american athletes to protest their own country, telling American olympians protesting chinas imhumanity to man to man to “shut up and perform”. Your freaking president literally gave a eulogy for the grand wizard of the kkk for gods sake. You are truly the dems favorite kind of rube. The most assine aspect of it is they don’t even really try to hide it anymore. Biden out right said (paraphrasing) if you don’t vote for him you’ll lose your black card and you still have zero issue with this, lol. Good little democrat.

Last edited:
Typical cems, didn’t read the post but they’re lies. You’ve been brain washed well. Good little democrat. Now keep doing what your masters tell you. They’re might be some government freebees in it for you.

how are you not insulted by the way your elected dem officials treat the black community? Perfect example being the same nancy palocy that encourages american athletes to protest their own country, telling American olympians protesting chinas imhumanity to man to man to “shut up and perform”. Your freaking president literally gave a eulogy for the grand wizard of the kkk for gods sake. You are truly the dems favorite kind of rube. The most assine aspect of it is they don’t even really try to hide it anymore. Biden out ride said (paraphrasing) if you don’t vote for him you’ll lose your black card and you still have zero issue with this, lol. Good little democrat.
Starting to think cems is playing us. Nobody can say so many stupid and asinine things and be serious!

• Haha

This will be ignored by MSNBC and CNN and the Washington Post and NY Times although it is BIGGER than WATERGATE!

In addition Durham has spent 3.1 million in his investigation and lets contrast that to Mueller who spent 38.1 mm of our money. Both for 1 year periods.
Boring

Wow Cems you just can not get out of your own way, but thanks for removing any doubt you could actually Think, Reason, and Understand..........

Today at 11:29 AM

I did read some of your lies not all.

#GOPTaxScam
#whereismy$4k

Ummmmm Genius Did you EVEN Know what you were replying to, when you just spit out ANOTHER Lie ? Here's a Tip, Next time actually READ and don't Reply until you atleast know to whom and to What you are Replying Bawhahaha
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and by the by Did you READ Doerunn's Post ? It's pretty eye opening .;)
Are you dyslexic? If not that mumbo jumbo you spurred is a hot mess of confusion. Come again.

I'll defend anyone who I think is correct in his/her actions or deeds. The difference between shallow, jaded thinkers like you and me is I actually think before I touch a key or open my mouth. It's very easy to hide behind a keyboard as you continually demonstrate
You think the most corrupt president in U.S. history is correct in his actions and deeds and then call me a jaded thinker? What a hoot! Trump has obstructed justice, politicized the Dept. of Justice, used federal agents to provoke confrontation on our streets and blocked congressional oversight over his administration. He coddles authoritarian dictators while undermining our alliances with liberal democracies. He has consistently worked to discredit the free press, free elections, the judiciary and any federal officials or agencies that dares to contradict him. So you obviously think that these actions and deeds are correct and I'm the shallow, jaded thinker? You need a fishing trip to set you mind right.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
cems, every now and then, I try to give you the benefit of the doubt and attempt to engage in an inteligent discussion with you. Then you quickly remind me you are just a dumb ass and not worthy being treated with any respect.
You always run to name calling when you loss an argument. Now go to your nearest corner and suck your thumb then stick it up your azz.

You think the most corrupt president in U.S. history is correct in his actions and deeds and then call me a jaded thinker? What a hoot! Trump has obstructed justice, politicized the Dept. of Justice, used federal agents to provoke confrontation on our streets and blocked congressional oversight over his administration. He coddles authoritarian dictators while undermining our alliances with liberal democracies. He has consistently worked to discredit the free press, free elections, the judiciary and any federal officials or agencies that dares to contradict him. So you obviously think that these actions and deeds are correct and I'm the shallow, jaded thinker? You need a fishing trip to set you mind right.
I might agree with you if I ever supported all these accusations. I am not a Trump fan, didn't vote for him and am sick and tired of you and CD constantly bringing up his transgressions (both true and false). This is 2022, our non-leader is asleep at the wheel, we're in trouble with inflation, immigration, crime, foreign affairs and just about everything else and all you guys want to discuss is Trump. Maybe you think like AOC and you both really want to bang him; I can't think of another logical reason.

Trump had this country humming, 1.4% inflation, secured borders, Gas prices were 65% LOWER
And you point fingers???
You’re like a fool who is yelling at the neighbors dog for shitting on his lawn, while standing in his house thats on fire!
YES that is shallow thinking.
Start worrying about the fool who runs the country NOW

Reactions: grbcane
Trump had this country humming, 1.4% inflation, secured borders, Gas prices were 65% LOWER
And you point fingers???
You’re like a fool who is yelling at the neighbors dog for shitting on his lawn, while standing in his house thats on fire!
What about the other fall out like.....

1) Our Allies hated us and didn't trust us
2) Iran went unchecked for 4 years and now has nuclear capability
3) Racial strife throughout the country due to Trump’s racist attitudes
4) Covid raging across the country
5) That fat punk from NK now has a bomb due Trump’s love affair with a tyrant
6) Trump kissed the ring of Putin and even believed him over his own spy agency
7) Millions of jobs lost (Thanks Joe for fixing this)
8) Separated thousands of kids from their parents
9) Incited a riot to overthrow the government

I could go on and on but have things to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: NO.SHORECANE

#1- After we left Bagram without telling our allies, the new Prime Minister of Germany said-'This is the end of NATO. We cannot trust the United States."

I might agree with you if I ever supported all these accusations. I am not a Trump fan, didn't vote for him and am sick and tired of you and CD constantly bringing up his transgressions (both true and false). This is 2022, our non-leader is asleep at the wheel, we're in trouble with inflation, immigration, crime, foreign affairs and just about everything else and all you guys want to discuss is Trump. Maybe you think like AOC and you both really want to bang him; I can't think of another logical reason.
The only reason I bring him up is the reason I stated to you. You constantly claim you are not a aTrumper but are always one of the first to defend him. You are not alone on this board in doing that. As long as you defend him, I will respond. Quit defending him and I won't bring him up. Fair enough?

We should spy on any president who lies nonstop to the American people.
Actually the reason Trump was hated by so many was because he actually told the truth ( along w/ a bunch of lies , as they all do )… see , for the most part , people don’t like the truth … people would rather be pacified and want to be comforted … Trump , IMO , is raw and tells it like it is , which most people can’t handle … is he a good guy , hell no … does he lie , hell yes … but when it came to a lot of tough stuff , he was candid , open , and blunt in his orations … wouldn’t vote for him , nor Biden In a 1000 years … amazing this country can’t find a decent candidate to lead us

Reactions: central17
And you point fingers???
He had the country humming because of all the deregulation. We all know the history of deregulation. Brief boom and then the regulations have to be reinstated because the same problems arise that caused the regulations in the first place.

All the eye witnesses??????????
LMAO @ YOU
Lil mikey still so proud you voted for the worst administration in US history??????????????
FOOL!
Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney, Chairwoman of the Committee on Oversight and Reform released handwritten notes from Trump that reveal his attempts to pressure the two most senior officials at the DOJ to overturn election results. "The Committee has begun scheduling interviews with key witnesses to determine the full extent of Trump's corruption. "I will exercise every tool at my disposal to ensure all witness testimony is secured without delay".

Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney, Chairwoman of the Committee on Oversight and Reform released handwritten notes from Trump that reveal his attempts to pressure the two most senior officials at the DOJ to overturn election results. "The Committee has begun scheduling interviews with key witnesses to determine the full extent of Trump's corruption. "I will exercise every tool at my disposal to ensure all witness testimony is secured without delay".
LOL

Bless her heart...

Actually the reason Trump was hated by so many was because he actually told the truth ( along w/ a bunch of lies , as they all do )… see , for the most part , people don’t like the truth … people would rather be pacified and want to be comforted … Trump , IMO , is raw and tells it like it is , which most people can’t handle … is he a good guy , hell no … does he lie , hell yes … but when it came to a lot of tough stuff , he was candid , open , and blunt in his orations … wouldn’t vote for him , nor Biden In a 1000 years … amazing this country can’t find a decent candidate to lead us
Ok

If this country puts up Trump v Hillary in 2024, we deserve to be ruled by the Chinese.

ZERO truth above
You’re beyond help
In a cnn poll when asked what Biden has done for them 58% said NOTHING another 17% or so said “I don’t know” only 22% said they were pleased.
Be proud you are one of the 22% er’s
Pffffffft

Last edited:
ZERO truth above
You’re beyond help
In a cnn poll when asked what Biden has done for them 58% said NOTHING another 17% or so said “I don’t know” only 22% said they were pleased.
Be proud you are one of the 22% er’s
Pffffffft
Nice use of MSM when it suits your agenda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT