ADVERTISEMENT

Elijah Cummings died last night 68

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
This is a shock. While I did not like him politically he was very loved and respected by many in the House. Always thought he was older...............

Lets not speak ill of the deceased even if we disagreed with him.
Some of you guys are just disgusting human beings. Now we know who Hillary was referring to with her deplorables comment. Can't even stop with the rhetoric on the day of the man's death.
If Trump died tonight the board loon would be on here celebrating uncontrollably and there would be buck toothed donkeys dancing in the streets across America. There are deplorables on both sides.

Some of you guys are just disgusting human beings. Now we know who Hillary was referring to with her deplorables comment. Can't even stop with the rhetoric on the day of the man's death.

Here, I'll repost this for you in case you didn't get it the first time:

F him. Race pimp. Crook. Deamonized law enforcement. Shitty libtard mayor for a historically great American city. You can bet the worthless liberals in this country give zero fuks about any conservatives/Trump supports kicking the can. No way in hell we should offer that courtesy to them.

F him. Race pimp. Crook. Deamonized law enforcement. Shitty libtard mayor for a historically great American city. You can bet the worthless liberals in this country give zero fuks about any conservatives/Trump supports kicking the can. No way in hell we should offer that courtesy to them.

Do you work?

People who are a POS ....that's what it is. Some.. not all of them. Some understand respect for elected officials. I mean legitimately elected.

Reactions: cems52
You're right. Let's get a right wing nutjob who supports Trump's criminal enterprise and collude with the neighborhood gangs to pillage the hood instead of Ukraine. Gotcha!!
How about anyone, republican or Democrat, who puts the needs of his constituants first and doesnt waste time with political grandstanding over national issues and instead focuses on local employment, crime, drugs, homelessness, getting the trash out of the streets, education etc.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Whats the difference he cant hear anyone. Relax, the Dems NEVER stop their BS rhetoric. However I think you shouldnt talk illof the dead.... Unless they deserve it

How about anyone, republican or Democrat, who puts the needs of his constituants first and doesnt waste time with political grandstanding over national issues and instead focuses on local employment, crime, drugs, homelessness, getting the trash out of the streets, education etc.
While you at it......how about you vote for a president who respects and abides by our constitution and doesn't run a criminal enterprise while in office.

Elijah Cummings was signing subpoenas for impeachment on his death bed.

Hopefully the last thing that anti-American libtard POS saw before he gagged on his own vomit headed to hell was Trump on MSNBC Making America Great Again while 3 inch cock shemale Rachael Maddow was having a TDS breakdown.

Focused on the Male genitalia again? I'm beginning to wonder about you.

Hopefully the last thing that anti-American libtard POS saw before he gagged on his own vomit headed to hell was Trump on MSNBC Making America Great Again while 3 inch cock shemale Rachael Maddow was having a TDS breakdown.
Stop acting like a toddler. He was doing his job. His sworn duty as an elected official to protect this country. You don't have a foreign country investigate your political opponent and expect not to be impeached for it . Our elections are the very foundation of our democracy. Nobody is this obtuse. He admitted he did it.

Reactions: cems52
Stop acting like a toddler. He was doing his job. His sworn duty as an elected official to protect this country. You don't have a foreign country investigate your political opponent and expect not to be impeached for it . Our elections are the very foundation of our democracy. Nobody is this obtuse. He admitted he did it.

Go fuk yourself.

Reactions: GLFSTRM and JTH007

U forgot to add that his wife is facing mounting ethics questions over her charity dealings.....and her husband is the House Oversight Committee Chairman .........cant make this SHIT up...........

Let him rot in everlasting HELL!

Living on his riches while his people are living on the streets???? This bastard should burn in Hell.

Reactions: vivijane
Hey cd, if your life is so terrible because of Trump, why don’t you just move to a country with a better leader. Good luck finding that
Did I tell you my life was terrible because of trump? Then STFU! I don't rely on any of these politicians for anything.... But I proudly pay my taxes. I am not looking for a tax cut handout either. This is my country and me and my family literally built it with blood sweat and tears. I and my family also respect our constitution....and we don't have dictators here.

Did I tell you my life was terrible because of trump? Then STFU! I don't rely on any of these politicians for anything.... But I proudly pay my taxes. I am not looking for a tax cut handout either. This is my country and me and my family literally built it with blood sweat and tears. I and my family also respect our constitution....and we don't have dictators here.
Please tell, how did YOU & your family literally build this country. They in construction????
All you do is bitch, I’m NOT the one who needs to shut up, your the boards whipping post! pffft

Please tell, how did YOU & your family literally build this country. They in construction????
All you do is bitch, I’m NOT the one who needs to shut up, your the boards whipping post! pffft
PS Still waiting to hear how YOU AND your family helped build this country. Pffft

I don't owe you any explanation. I am a whipping boy for blood soaked chipped tooth Russian asset hyenas huh? You think I give a flip what people like you think of me? I don't.

I don't owe you any explanation. I am a whipping boy for blood soaked chipped tooth Russian asset hyenas huh? You think I give a flip what people like you think of me? I don't.
No you don’t owe me anything however, You made a specific statement, why wont you back it up? Obviously you care to an extent otherwise you wouldn't post.

That's an awful thing to say about someone who just died. Cummings wanted to restore our democracy and he tried to do it without rancor and arrogance. A far cry from the carrot top in the WH.

That's an awful thing to say about someone who just died. Cummings wanted to restore our democracy and he tried to do it without rancor and arrogance. A far cry from the carrot top in the WH.
Our entire democracy??? He couldn't even restore that rathole city of his with 600 murders a year and filth all over the streets.

The sooner the race hustling Bill Cosby pervert lazy generation leave this planet the better. Fck this racist pos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT