ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone loves Uncle Joe... well maybe not everyone

Interesting. One one thread there is nothing we can accuse Trump on because there isn't anything he can get arrested for. In this thread....an infowars (the human pig people dudes) video just calling a guy creepy. Nothing against Republicans.....it's just that people that do this kind of thing happen to be Republican i guess.

Interesting. One one thread there is nothing we can accuse Trump on because there isn't anything he can get arrested for. In this thread....an infowars (the human pig people dudes) video just calling a guy creepy. Nothing against Republicans.....it's just that people that do this kind of thing happen to be Republican i guess.
Dems are some of the most fake egotistical ppl I have ever had contact with..its a shame that the party has been a big log in the toilet bowl...i am independent...i think both parties need to grow up....but the dems re the worst

Dems are some of the most fake egotistical ppl I have ever had contact with..its a shame that the party has been a big log in the toilet bowl...i am independent...i think both parties need to grow up....but the dems re the worst
You got to realize that no Balls CD hates America . Farrakhan calls for the death of all whites and Jews and Maxine Waters and the black congressional caucus embraced him and that is ok by no Balls and and the democrats you here nothing on anyone in the Democratic Party asking Maxine to resign for promoting racism. No Balls CD and Maxine have called President Trump a racist many times because of policy. One more example to show how no Balls CD the hypocrite will and can not ever be credible. He and his merry followers cry daily about the injustice of a successful billionaire being our president. You can not get them to say a word about the billions that the Democratic leaders are making off the American tax payers. Biden takes his son and Kerry's son on Air Force two to China and inks a 1.5 billion dollar deal from the Chinese communist government for them . Crickets nothing .thats ok . Hillary pays 13 million for fake Russian Dossier. All you here is Trump is conspiring with the Russians. Do not get me wrong plenty Rhino rep. Are crooked also. No Balls Hypocrite CD and Democratic Party = no policy never self accountability. I do agree each party is full of crooks and if we do not hold the top of the FBI and US attorney, and CIA and congressional man and women to the same laws American citizens are held to nothing will never get better.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Lmao....thanks for the laugh. What do you think of consertives? Republicans? You claimed independent....why not just claim Republican if you hate liberals so much? Independents hate each party....yet you choose to hate liberals. Do you see where this is going? Take a side already.

“Uncle Joe” is the typical creepy never got laid when he was young Democrat and has zero game!! Someone ask CD if Biden’s son is still banging his dead brothers wife! So yeah “Uncle Joe” raised his boys so well one waits till the other one dies before he starts having his wife!

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
I thought since it was actual video of him creeping people out this would be good enough for you. Sorry your creep meter must be malfunctioning
See comments.... This is your opinion. I don't share it...if these people are not complaning why do I believe you over them anyway? I saw nothing in there sorry. Hey can you post that human pig people story on infowars? That's awesome.

Last edited:
See comments.... This is your opinion. I don't share it...if these people are not complaning why do I believe you over them anyway. I saw nothing in there sorry. Hey can you post that human pig people story on infowars? That's awesome.
Lmao figured I’d get this ostrich response from you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT