ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci Lied Early About the Public Needing to Wear Masks...

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Absolutely, but I think the surgeon general did too. He made a big announcement telling us how it wouldn’t help. F’ers. The truth was we were unprepared.
Btw, most masks that people are wearing now offer minimal protection but better than nothing. Need n95 masks, not surgical masks or cloth masks.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Fauci said he withheld this information from the public to ensure there were not shortages of PPE equipment. Could have slowed the spread of the virus. He should be charged for murder along worn Cuomo. PoS....

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...fauci-why-the-public-wasnt-told-to-wear-masks

In the beginning we knew that they can’t protect you from getting it. Mask
Fauci said he withheld this information from the public to ensure there were not shortages of PPE equipment. Could have slowed the spread of the virus. He should be charged for murder along worn Cuomo. PoS....

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...fauci-why-the-public-wasnt-told-to-wear-masks

nothing we knew about masks changed. The thought changed. Surgical mask cannot prevent you from getting Covid but they can help in you Prevent the spreading Covid. So the change of thought was EVERYONE wear masks assume youre infected And that can prevent the spread.

another concern there was such a lack of mask they were concerned they wouldn’t find enough for medical providers if everyone ran out and bought masks. N95 masks are the only one that can prevent you getting Covid.

if we had been prepared, then they Maybe wouldn’t of had to restrict mask wearing

He’s proven to be a Bigly quack. Was way off on H1N1 numbers.

he was way off on predictions on a new virus we didn’t know much about.... quack! Lol.

Forget the research he’s done that’s yielded so much over the decades that has saved many other lives. That’s how you know supporters of the president are off, they attack anything and anyone that contradicts him.

Aren’t y’all tired of calling everyone “unamerican”, liars, quacks, deep state, anyone who opposes him. Lol. No one else has the country’s best interest at heart but Donald J Trump. The guy is a con man. Always has been and always will be.....

Reactions: JusticeCanes
I explained to you what happened. And you still call it a lie? Do you not like facts, truths?

or do you guys just believe whatever you want your truth to be?
You clearly didn’t read my post or the article. The way you dodge facts and with your selective outrage, this post was priceless.

You clearly didn’t read my post or the article. The way you dodge facts and with your selective outrage, this post was priceless.

oh I read it. Let’s go through the article together shall we? You’re upset bc he withheld information from the public is that correct?

You’re mad bc he chose to protect the healthcare workers versus the public... he chose the people who could help save lives vs the people who couldn’t. Bc of the fact that there was a mask shortage.

So like a submarine captain he chose to seal the hatch rather than letting the entire submarine flood trying to repair the damage without the proper equipment.

now why was there a mask shortage or why didn’t we have enough of a supply in March? That’s the question you need to now ask yourself.

You’re mad bc he chose to protect the healthcare workers versus the public... he chose the people who could help save lives vs the people who couldn’t. Bc of the fact that there was a mask shortage.

So like a submarine captain he chose to seal the hatch rather than letting the entire submarine flood trying to repair the damage without the proper equipment.

now why was there a mask shortage or why didn’t we have enough of a supply in March? That’s the question you need to now ask yourself.
The shortage was due to Obama using up the nation's supply of PPE's during H1N1 without replacing them. I guess he thought that wasting money on pie in the sky projects like Solyndra was more important than the nation's health.

Reactions: BreakingCane
44521-CA6-8401-4515-B7-A4-2-AB5727-FBFA3.png

This is a text message I sent to my sister who’s a chief medical officer of a group of clinics in Georgia. I also told my friends.

now if on February 8th I had the presence of mind to order extra masks and supplies how come the president or anyone in his administration have the wherewithal to do the same. Or maybe some did but were ignored or told to pipe down.....

The shortage was due to Obama using up the nation's supply of PPE's during H1N1 without replacing them. I guess he thought that wasting money on pie in the sky projects like Solyndra was more important than the nation's health.

LMAO!!!!! H1N1 was 10 years ago plus. Trump has been in office since Jan 2017. 3 years and he didn’t feel the need to restock if that was actually true. FEMA just apologized for delivering tons expired masks from the national Stockpile. So there was some stuff in there but it had been in there so long they were old and brittle and broke apart. Cuz no one checked on them or updated them....

do you really believe it was Obama’s fault for not restocking after h1n1??

Last edited:
LMAO!!!!! H1N1 was 10 years ago plus. Trump has been in office since Jan 2017. 3 years and he didn’t feel the need to restock if that was actually true. FEMA just apologized for delivering tons expired masks from the national Stockpile. So there was some stuff in there but it had been in there so long they were old and brittle and broke apart. Cuz no one checked on them or updates them....

do you really believe it was Obama’s fault for not restocking after h1n1??
If you are the one that uses them, shouldn't you be the one that replaces them? Apparently nobody knew about it until there was a need for them. If someone drinks all your favorite soda out of the fridge and doesn't tell you about it, then how do you know they're gone until you get thirsty and look inside?

If you are the one that uses them, shouldn't you be the one that replaces them? Apparently nobody knew about it until there was a need for them. If someone drinks all your favorite soda out of the fridge and doesn't tell you about it, then how do you know they're gone until you get thirsty and look inside?

well if you never look inside the fridge that you are now in charge of, have been, you can’t blame the last person when you never did the work to check the fridge. The time to prepare for an emergency is before the emergency not during it. That’s why I’m fla every May and June they make public service announcements to prepare for the upcoming hurricane season by buying supplies AND if you already have supplies from the previous year, check them. Make sure they are still working and to update them as needed.

the military constantly makes sure they are prepared by doing military preparedness test. They know war isn’t likely tomorrow. But they want to make sure that if it does they are ready. They don’t just wait until something happens then gets ready for it.

again, there was stuff in the stockpile, just had expired. Also the ventilators that we’re in the stockpile, many of them couldn’t be used bc the contract with the company that had been hired to do the maintenance expired last year and no one renewed it.....and we aren’t even talking about the pandemic preparedness booklet Obama left for trump which had been updated from when bush left it for Obama.

that is the worst excuse I’ve ever heard!

More selective outrage from you. I see you are like the others who talk out of both sides of your mouths. Blame Trump for not doing enough, but the real bad guy is Fauci for killing more citizens by withholding mask info. Good stuff.

More selective outrage from you. I see you are like the others who talk out of both sides of your mouths. Blame Trump for not doing enough, but the real bad guy is Fauci for killing more citizens by withholding mask info. Good stuff.

you struggle at critical thinking. There is something called cause and effect, cause: not having enough mask (trump and admin fault), effect: let’s save the mask we have for those really in need (Fauci).

The reason why Fauci made that decision is bc they weren’t enough masks for everyone. He never lied about it. Anyone who knew anything knew the reason why he did that. They said it in real time. “We don’t want everyone to run out and by masks”. Even the surgeon general, appointed by trump, said so. We always knew masks couldn’t prevent you from getting Covid. They always said mask should be saved for healthcare workers or if you actually have Covid bc it could reduce the droplets an infected person releases.

the thought change was ok, assume everyone has Covid and that will help reduce transmission.

so how crazy is it that many republicans choose not to wear masks now... knowing what you now know...

you struggle at critical thinking. There is something called cause and effect, cause: not having enough mask (trump and admin fault), effect: let’s save the mask we have for those really in need (Fauci).

The reason why Fauci made that decision is bc they weren’t enough masks for everyone. He never lied about it. Anyone who knew anything knew the reason why he did that. They said it in real time. “We don’t want everyone to run out and by masks”. Even the surgeon general, appointed by trump, said so. We always knew masks couldn’t prevent you from getting Covid. They always said mask should be saved for healthcare workers or if you actually have Covid bc it could reduce the droplets an infected person releases.

the thought change was ok, assume everyone has Covid and that will help reduce transmission.

so how crazy is it that many republicans choose not to wear masks now... knowing what you now know...
Like I said, blame Trump and resort to personal attacks. Expected. Gotta love how I called your predetermined responses. Typical tribal way of thinking.

Selective outrage is your go to line. It’s hilariously... not smart.

You missed the part where one of your comrades was upset that Obama didn’t replenish the stockpile after its use. He’s outraged at Obama for allegedly doing that but not at trump for failing to update it 3 plus years into his presidency.

now that is.... (enter your usual response here)

Selective outrage is your go to line. It’s hilariously... not smart.

You missed the part where one of your comrades was upset that Obama didn’t replenish the stockpile after its use. He’s outraged at Obama for allegedly doing that but not at trump for failing to update it 3 plus years into his presidency.

now that is.... (enter your usual response here)
Selective outrage fits perfectly. You know it’s true since I called your response blaming trump ahead of time with personal attacks. Game over!

Last edited:
well if you never look inside the fridge that you are now in charge of, have been, you can’t blame the last person when you never did the work to check the fridge. The time to prepare for an emergency is before the emergency not during it. That’s why I’m fla every May and June they make public service announcements to prepare for the upcoming hurricane season by buying supplies AND if you already have supplies from the previous year, check them. Make sure they are still working and to update them as needed.

the military constantly makes sure they are prepared by doing military preparedness test. They know war isn’t likely tomorrow. But they want to make sure that if it does they are ready. They don’t just wait until something happens then gets ready for it.

again, there was stuff in the stockpile, just had expired. Also the ventilators that we’re in the stockpile, many of them couldn’t be used bc the contract with the company that had been hired to do the maintenance expired last year and no one renewed it.....and we aren’t even talking about the pandemic preparedness booklet Obama left for trump which had been updated from when bush left it for Obama.

that is the worst excuse I’ve ever heard!
The worst excuse is for the guy that refused to replace what he used up. Again, Solyndra was more important to him tha his citizen's health much like Cuomo did in NY when he refuse to replenish his supplies of PPE's when he was told to do so back in 2015. Like Obama he decided to fund a pie n the sky solar project that wasted hundreds of millions of dollars instead of the health of New Yorkers. Spending frivolously has it's consequences. As far as Obama goes in preparing for an epidemic, why did he wait 6 months to declare a National Emergency for H1N1? By his track record he would have waited until July before getting around to that declaration with COVID. The only thing Obama did was to get lucky that H1N1 was not as bad as COVID. Why would anyone take advise from someone that botched their response so badly when it was their turn?

Like I said, blame Trump and resort to personal attacks. Expected. Gotta love how I called your predetermined responses. Typical tribal way of thinking.

personal attacks. Lol. That’s what your exhibiting. Critical thinking causes you to think about multiple things at once. Most societal problems are often multilayered.

let’s take this example. The reason why WWII began. There isn’t a single reason why, it’s a confluence of events that led to that point. The treaty of Versailles, the fact that America didn’t enter the League of Nations, lack of enthusiasm for war from the allies, etc

See multiple reasons for one event!

Now if you only focus on one thing being the cause for something in society you’ll never be able to solve the problem bc you thinking by plugging up a single hole, it will solve everything.

The worst excuse is for the guy that refused to replace what he used up. Again, Solyndra was more important to him tha his citizen's health much like Cuomo did in NY when he refuse to replenish his supplies of PPE's when he was told to do so back in 2015. Like Obama he decided to fund a pie n the sky solar project that wasted hundreds of millions of dollars instead of the health of New Yorkers. Spending frivolously has it's consequences. As far as Obama goes in preparing for an epidemic, why did he wait 6 months to declare a National Emergency for H1N1? By his track record he would have waited until July before getting around to that declaration with COVID. The only thing Obama did was to get lucky that H1N1 was not as bad as COVID. Why would anyone take advise from someone that botched their response so badly when it was their turn?

Again you’re assuming it was empty. By who’s account? Bc trump said so?

I just told you that fema apologized for tons things in the stockpile they delivered to the VA and nursing homes were expired. If it was empty like the president suggested, why were all those tons of items delivered expired?

The Obama admin fought off H1n1 and Ebola. I would have at least read and paid more attention to what they briefed you and your staff on during the transition....

Again you’re assuming it was empty. By who’s account? Bc trump said so?

I just told you that fema apologized for tons things in the stockpile they delivered to the VA and nursing homes were expired. If it was empty like the president suggested, why were all those tons of items delivered expired?

The Obama admin fought off H1n1 and Ebola. I would have at least read and paid more attention to what they briefed you and your staff on during the transition....
He fought off H1N1 by waiting 6 months? Yeah he was really on the ball. No since taking advice from someone that failed so badly with his response in a similar situation. No one said that every last PPE was used up, he just didn't replenish what they used and what was left had expired. H1N1 started in 2009, was there not enough time in Obama's last 6 years to replace what he used? He upped our national debt by 9 trillion so you would think there would have been enough to replenish the supplies that he used.

You still didn’t respond to my post about how I knew to order mask on Feb 8th but the admin didn’t.... still waiting on that one

and you keep calling me a sheep, or tribal, or whatever thinking I’m a person who just follows the crowd, I would hope that you’ve realized by now that I’m a bit more than that....

personal attacks. Lol. That’s what your exhibiting. Critical thinking causes you to think about multiple things at once. Most societal problems are often multilayered.

let’s take this example. The reason why WWII began. There isn’t a single reason why, it’s a confluence of events that led to that point. The treaty of Versailles, the fact that America didn’t enter the League of Nations, lack of enthusiasm for war from the allies, etc

See multiple reasons for one event!

Now if you only focus on one thing being the cause for something in society you’ll never be able to solve the problem bc you thinking by plugging up a single hole, it will solve everything.
You talking about critical thinking with your selective outrage is always comical. We’ve discussed Fauci’s poor decisions, exaggerated predictions and contradictory comments causing hysteria several times in here over the last 2 months.

He fought off H1N1 by waiting 6 months? Yeah he was really on the ball. No since taking advice from someone that failed so badly with his response in a similar situation. No one said that every last PPE was used up, he just didn't replenish what they used and what was left had expired. H1N1 started in 2009, was there not enough time in Obama's last 6 years to replace what he used? He upped our national debt by 9 trillion so you would think there would have been enough to replenish the supplies that he used.

lol @ national debt and supplies. Do you realize the irony of your statement?

So you’re saying, the only way to signify that you have concern for something is to declare it a national emergency? Is that the standard that has been set? If so based on whom? Do you know why they declare things national emergency’s?

Cuz you’re saying Obama handled n1n1 poorly but I gotta check but I believe we lost under 5000 people to that in the year plus it was around. We have lost 120,000 Americans in 2 and a half months!!!

You talking about critical thinking with your selective outrage is always comical. We’ve discussed Fauci’s poor decisions, exaggerated predictions and contradictory comments causing hysteria several times in here over the last 2 months.

I wanna copy everything you’ve just said there here and replace FAUCI with TRUMP. That would be so perfect.
Wait let me try this with trump:

Poor decision: not taking the WHO test That was offered to us and South Korea the same day and trying to create your own. Then after failing for 5 weeks Which let the disease spread unknowingly driving us into a shutdown when South Korea due to proper testing never shuts down.

exxagerated prediction: “we have 15, soon it will be down to 0”, “it will go away in April, when it’s sunny”, “they said if we did nothing 2.2 million people were gonna die but now we’re only looking at 60, or 70, or maybe 80. But one is too many”

contradictory comments which caused hysteria:
“What If we took a disinfectant and injected into the body, or putting a uv light, into the lungs”

LMAO..... ughhhh that was funny to do

I wanna copy everything you’ve just said there here and replace FAUCI with TRUMP. That would be so perfect.
Wait let me try this with trump:

Poor decision: not taking the WHO test That was offered to us and South Korea the same day and trying to create your own. Then after failing for 5 weeks Which let the disease spread unknowingly driving us into a shutdown when South Korea due to proper testing never shuts down.

exxagerated prediction: “we have 15, soon it will be down to 0”, “it will go away in April, when it’s sunny”, “they said if we did nothing 2.2 million people were gonna die but now we’re only looking at 60, or 70, or maybe 80. But one is too many”

contradictory comments which caused hysteria:
“What If we took a disinfectant and injected into the body, or putting a uv light, into the lungs”

LMAO..... ughhhh that was funny to do
Nice deflection. Again, selective outrage. Wasn’t it Fauci who said it was unlikely to be a pandemic here? Wasn’t it the WHO that said in Jan that human to human transmission was unlikely? Didn’t the WHO say in Feb that masks aren’t needed? Wasnt your media that ran with the question? I see you don’t know the difference between a doctor President. Hmmmm...

Last edited:
lol @ national debt and supplies. Do you realize the irony of your statement?

So you’re saying, the only way to signify that you have concern for something is to declare it a national emergency? Is that the standard that has been set? If so based on whom? Do you know why they declare things national emergency’s?

Cuz you’re saying Obama handled n1n1 poorly but I gotta check but I believe we lost under 5000 people to that in the year plus it was around. We have lost 120,000 Americans in 2 and a half months!!!
Is it ironic that he added 9 trillion to our debt but couldn't take the time to use some of that money to replenish what he used? There were over a million infected and thousands dead before he got around to making the declaration, so the only thing he did was to get lucky that it wasn't a worse virus. Declaring a national emergency has been the way to get attention and dollars to a problem long before Obama was in charge and has been our standard way of dealing with emergencies for many years. Apples and oranges to compare two completely different viruses. The only thing we can compare is the timeliness of the responses.

It was obvious they were lying and it's disappointing. The CDC has lost so much credibility throughout this ordeal.

Both you guys are acting like trump isn’t the president right now and has been for 3 years.

Obama, not restocking (which isn’t true). But trump has been president for 3 years and did nothing about it.

you’re letting him escape responsibility when he’s the man in charge and all major decisions run thru him.

and you know most of the debt was accrued bc of the financial crisis that occurred in 2008 when Bush was president. A lot of the debt that came on the books was signed into law by bush the year before. And he also signed laws that added to the debt. But both of them did it because the financial crisis the country was in and they had to try and save industries and homes. To ignore that is just being a wreck loose.

Our economy has been doing well the last 6 years or so. And trump still added to the debt by blowing up budgets, and tax cuts before the virus even hit. 2 of those years with majority in both houses which are suppose to be conservatives. And he’s added 5 trillion of debt without corona money. What did we get for it... I don’t know

Trump said again last night On Hannity that the disease is fading away.... do you guys believe that the virus is fading away?

Absolutely, but I think the surgeon general did too. He made a big announcement telling us how it wouldn’t help. F’ers. The truth was we were unprepared.
Btw, most masks that people are wearing now offer minimal protection but better than nothing. Need n95 masks, not surgical masks or cloth masks.
Masks only keep you from coughing on other people. It will not work as preventative measure. That’s been proven. If you’re healthy there’s no reason to wear a mask.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT