ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci Lied Early About the Public Needing to Wear Masks...

Both you guys are acting like trump isn’t the president right now and has been for 3 years.

Obama, not restocking (which isn’t true). But trump has been president for 3 years and did nothing about it.

you’re letting him escape responsibility when he’s the man in charge and all major decisions run thru him.

and you know most of the debt was accrued bc of the financial crisis that occurred in 2008 when Bush was president. A lot of the debt that came on the books was signed into law by bush the year before. And he also signed laws that added to the debt. But both of them did it because the financial crisis the country was in and they had to try and save industries and homes. To ignore that is just being a wreck loose.

Our economy has been doing well the last 6 years or so. And trump still added to the debt by blowing up budgets, and tax cuts before the virus even hit. 2 of those years with majority in both houses which are suppose to be conservatives. And he’s added 5 trillion of debt without corona money. What did we get for it... I don’t know
So don't blame Obama for what he left Trump but then turn around and blame Bush for what Obama faced. Priceless. Obama absolutely left our PPE supply depleted, not sure why you even argue that fact. Trump has made many mistakes just as all Presidents have, too bad you can't admit that Obama ever made a mistake.

Reactions: krvanness
Masks only keep you from coughing on other people. It will not work as preventative measure. That’s been proven. If you’re healthy there’s no reason to wear a mask.

the problem is many people don’t know they have it until they develop symptoms or sometimes never at all. And you can then spread it. 2 studies looked at mask wearing. 1 study said if 60% of people wore mask we can decrease the Rnot # to under 1. Which means for every person who gets the disease they would transmit it to less than one person. The other study showed that If 50% of the population wore mask it would still reduce the Rnot # under 1.

As long as we have an Rnot of more than 1 we will have a growing pandemic. And our Rnot # right now is not below 1. So every person who gets infected infects at least one or more persons.

so yes, wearing a mask can affect transmission rate.

So don't blame Obama for what he left Trump but then turn around and blame Bush for what Obama faced. Priceless. Obama absolutely left our PPE supply depleted, not sure why you even argue that fact. Trump has made many mistakes just as all Presidents have, too bad you can't admit that Obama ever made a mistake.

My goodness. A financial crisis that’s happening when you’re taking over there’s nothing you can do about it. I didn’t blame Bush. All I said is that the debt that you were talking about started with bush.

And then if you have 3 years to prepare you can’t blame the last guy if you had 3 years to prepare. If Obama has 3 years to prepare for the financial crisis then all the debt and everything that came from it would be strictly on him.

where do you guys learn all these things and responses? It’s like you have no way of seeing how one situation doesn’t apply to another or seeing how multiple situations lead to something.

Masks only keep you from coughing on other people. It will not work as preventative measure. That’s been proven. If you’re healthy there’s no reason to wear a mask.
Just out of curiosity, how do you know for sure if you’re healthy?

My goodness. A financial crisis that’s happening when you’re taking over there’s nothing you can do about it. I didn’t blame Bush. All I said is that the debt that you were talking about started with bush.

And then if you have 3 years to prepare you can’t blame the last guy if you had 3 years to prepare. If Obama has 3 years to prepare for the financial crisis then all the debt and everything that came from it would be strictly on him.

where do you guys learn all these things and responses? It’s like you have no way of seeing how one situation doesn’t apply to another or seeing how multiple situations lead to something.
And I'm not blaming Obama. All I said was that if he had replenished the PPE's that he depleted, then we would have had enough of them when COVID hit. Just because he had 6 years to replace them and instead wasted the money on crap like Solyndra, that doesn't mean that he's to blame.:rolleyes: Once again, if my son drinks my last soda from the fridge. I won't know it's gone until I get thirsty and look for it.

And I'm not blaming Obama. All I said was that if he had replenished the PPE's that he depleted, then we would have had enough of them when COVID hit. Just because he had 6 years to replace them and instead wasted the money on crap like Solyndra, that doesn't mean that he's to blame.:rolleyes: Once again, if my son drinks my last soda from the fridge. I won't know it's gone until I get thirsty and look for it.

Heres the issue, PPE tends to start breaking down after 2 often won’t last more than 3 years. For example when you try to put on a mask the rubber band breaks or the gown rips easier. You can find this on a google search on that. So even if Obama has replenished everything it would have been expired by the time we would use it now.

trump would of had to update the stockpile... he’s been in office.... 3 years......

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/nursing-homes-masks-official/story?id=71266250

Obama put milk in the fridge but you can’t wait til it expires and then say “hey, the milk is bad!”

Another example of not maintaining the stockpile. Failure to renew the contract for the company that maintained them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/01/us/politics/coronavirus-ventilators.html

Heres the issue, PPE tends to start breaking down after 2 often won’t last more than 3 years. For example when you try to put on a mask the rubber band breaks or the gown rips easier. You can find this on a google search on that. So even if Obama has replenished everything it would have been expired by the time we would use it now.

trump would of had to update the stockpile... he’s been in office.... 3 years......
Then why do the masks in my wife's "survival bucket" that she bought 10 years ago look like brand new? Why do all my drywall masks that I had left over from 4 years ago look like brand new? While you were searching google, I just went out in the garage and looked for myself. BTW, stop buying cheap brands. 3M has a 5 year expiration date for their masks and it's not like they all just fall apart when they reach that date. "N95 masks really don't expire in terms of their functionality. The only part that is subject to damage over time is the elastic bands that attach the mask to the user's face, which can be damaged by sunlight." Dr. John Baines, a professor of environmental health science at Berkeley Public Health, said to Business Insider. You were right, Google gave me a quick answer.Trump would still have two years of supplies left if Barry would have done the right thing and stocked up the supplies that he used on his way out of office.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT