ADVERTISEMENT

First African-American Is Elected AG Of Kentucky...

All blacks should be Republicans considering the fact that the POS democrats were the ones associated with the KKK.

No... not surprising to anyone with a brain. Kentucky has been a red state for quite some time til yesterday.

Actually, Democrats have owned the Governorship of Kentucky 8 out of the last 10 elections and 40 out of the last 48 years.
That's one office though...it is a red state. Trump won Kentucky by the largest margin of any state for example. It's not surprising a republican wins anything there. His color is of no significance. There are many black republican politicians.

All blacks should be Republicans considering the fact that the POS democrats were the ones associated with the KKK.

That was a very long time ago and its a well known fact that the parties have switched places on the racism spectrum.

As evidenced by Trump supporters of the present.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
This kinda stuff gives me hope for this country. Unfortunately, when an educated African American (not into RAP and baby daddies) gets ahead in life, the Hyenas get jealous and wanna call him an Uncle Tom. Guess what. It doesn't work any longer. We are taking over this cesspool.

Surprised you didn't mention the other election news. Dems won the governorship in Ky and now control the Virginia State legislature. Nice!!
LOL...LOL
LOL..LOL

I THINK the good guys still control the Governorships! I think!!!! By just a little bit!

This kinda stuff gives me hope for this country. Unfortunately, when an educated African American (not into RAP and baby daddies) gets ahead in life, the Hyenas get jealous and wanna call him an Uncle Tom. Guess what. It doesn't work any longer. We are taking over this cesspool.

Y'all lost the governorship in Ky, a red state, and lost the state legislature in Virginia. Is that what you call taking over the cesspool?

Y'all lost the governorship in Ky, a red state, and lost the state legislature in Virginia. Is that what you call taking over the cesspool?
Keep a running total Cemmy. Election day 2019 is over and the Good Guys still control...

1. Senate
2. Prez.
3. Governors
4. Judges

Long way to go man. Lots of luck! LOL...LOL...LOL... LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT