ADVERTISEMENT

First time to Watso Center

Nov 27, 2022
Hi All,

I am going to the game on Wednesday vs Rutgers and I have never been on the miami campus or anywhere near coral gables.

I am coming with my parents and grandparents and have a few questions.

Parking - does the stadium have a lot to park in, or a parking garage?

Stadium - my grandpa is getting up there in age and just want to know is it a pretty easily accessible stadium, and is it huge or is it like a normal college gym? Basically they are worried that it's going to be hectic and a lot of walking as if we were going to a game at an NBA arena vs a more relaxed setting usually at college games.

Thanks in advance

Because of the walking issue you should buy a parking pass on the Canes website/stubhub etc if you can. All the lots are close to the stadium if purchased. Otherwise The general public parking/garage is a long walk. Also then there is fifty steps upto get into the doors, but there is an elevator you will have to take. Once inside could be alot of walking depending where your seats are. Now if there is a small crowd I did not know if they let people park in the reserve lots for a fee. Starting last season I park in the lot at TGI Fridays and drink there and walk from there as there is an overpass over US 1. Quite a walk thou. Go Canes. Can’t make Weds game . Will go to some in Dec Jan and Feb

It all depends on what you consider to be a long walk. It is one block walk to the parking garage just south of the stadium. It is a fantastic venue and you will enjoy it. There is an elevator if need be to bypass the stairs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT