ADVERTISEMENT

Florida headed for 50,000 of cases this month

Let’s make it interesting. I’ll bet you $100 the deaths don’t also spike in parallel with positive tests. Florida is currently averaging 40 deaths per day over the past month. If cases are spiking 3-4x I’ll even give you some extra wiggle room and say if deaths are greater than 100 per day, on average, for the week of July 20 to July 26 you win and we’re losing control of the virus. If they are less you stop posting about this positive case nonsense and pay up.

FL Dept of Health website will be the source. And we’ll even wait 3 weeks after the end of the timeframe so all the death paperwork can be processed.

Let’s make it interesting. I’ll bet you $100 the deaths don’t also spike in parallel with positive tests. Florida is currently averaging 40 deaths per day over the past month. If cases are spiking 3-4x I’ll even give you some extra wiggle room and say if deaths are greater than 100 per day, on average, for the week of July 20 to July 26 you win and we’re losing control of the virus. If they are less you stop posting about this positive case nonsense and pay up.

FL Dept of Health website will be the source. And we’ll even wait 3 weeks after the end of the timeframe so all the death paperwork can be processed.
That dip sh-t will not respond without posting some meaningless link, & then start name calling.

Reactions: advarkas
That dip sh-t will not respond without posting some meaningless link, & then start name calling.

Just the facts buddy... Is it possible everybody infected is 18 to 30? I guess it’s possible but DeSantis never had any type of plan to control the virus other than just open up. Bottom line is the community spread is now widespread unless he make some adjustments. I guess we just have to tell everybody over 60 to stay home because we couldn’t control our spread in the state, that’s no way for older people to live.

Just the facts buddy... Is it possible everybody infected is 18 to 30? I guess it’s possible but DeSantis never had any type of plan to control the virus other than just open up. Bottom line is the community spread is now widespread unless he make some adjustments. I guess we just have to tell everybody over 60 to stay home because we couldn’t control our spread in the state, that’s no way for older people to live.

Funny, and disturbing how many posts you’ve made about Covid 19 daily deaths. Just stay in your basement and text joe!
Also get used to President Trump for another 56 more months!

Reactions: mahb

It’s been widespread. Anti-body testing has already confirmed that. So why fear monger?

The war on facts is still going on. Science is Science. Math is Math and niether is fear mongering. It's having enough respect for people to be honest. Something the Trump administration doesn't know anything about. They go by the edict that if we don't test, you won't have as many cases.

Frankly, this is NOT a conclusion befitting a United States president. The fact is this is still the first wave and the US is the only country in the world with no federal comprehensive plan to address the problem like a crisis.

The best I can see is spin. When the numbers increase take credit for more testing while we are woefully behind where we need to be in testing for this virus. If the numbers go down tell everyone it is fear mongering by the fake news media this will go away on its own.

My vision is not blurry. We are experiencing spikes and we are still on the first wave. The death rate has gone down but that doesn't mean if we ignore the science the crisis will be over. There is a lot of dumb shit out there. People with pre existing conditions of any age are still vulnerable and so are the elderly. Running around screaming 18-30 year olds won't die so there is nothing to see here is irresponsible. What about the people in this age group with pre-existing conditions?

Good, you can keep staying safe inside! I will live my god given rights from birth. We all have a choice. Right to choose, just like a mother has for her unborn child.

The war on facts is still going on. Science is Science. Math is Math and niether is fear mongering. It's having enough respect for people to be honest. Something the Trump administration doesn't know anything about. They go by the edict that if we don't test, you won't have as many cases.

Frankly, this is NOT a conclusion befitting a United States president. The fact is this is still the first wave and the US is the only country in the world with no federal comprehensive plan to address the problem like a crisis.

The best I can see is spin. When the numbers increase take credit for more testing while we are woefully behind where we need to be in testing for this virus. If the numbers go down tell everyone it is fear mongering by the fake news media this will go away on its own.

My vision is not blurry. We are experiencing spikes and we are still on the first wave. The death rate has gone down but that doesn't mean if we ignore the science the crisis will be over. There is a lot of dumb shit out there. People with pre existing conditions of any age are still vulnerable and so are the elderly. Running around screaming 18-30 year olds won't die so there is nothing to see here is irresponsible. What about the people in this age group with pre-existing conditions?
I love important facts too, not just ones that increase due to more testing. Look at how the 7-day average for hospitalization went down...

HOSP6018.jpg

DEATHS6018.jpg

Good, you can keep staying safe inside! I will live my god given rights from birth. We all have a choice. Right to choose, just like a mother has for her unborn child.
Let us know how this works out for you in 2-14 days...PEOPLE..THIS IS NOT A HOAX...

Reactions: gokcub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT