ADVERTISEMENT

Fun time

ellu

SuperCane
Feb 5, 2003
Pompano Beach
EmAxuR6XgAAgWmh

You’re pissing me off and making me laugh at the same time. Last gif was a good one, I’ll give you that.

In the words of Jerry Meguire “I’m not going to do, what you all think I’m going to do, JUST FLIP OUT”.

I will be drinking heavily for the next couple days though.

Couple thought’s... if we pick up Nevada by some small chance, we probably win so it’s not over. Unc, uga and penn are we’re pretty far ahead. It’s freaking close over there in nevada Which would clinch it for biden and these guys want to be in business not shut down with mandates and outa work.

Other thought... trump is a street fighter and if there is shenanigans and it’s close, it’ll lie with in the supreme court which the left has zero good graces with right now after the last two nominees debacles.

Last thought... it appears we’re holding onto the senate which means no drastic changes even if harris wins.

This is what I’m going with right now. If you disagree, please don’t respond. I need this hope, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: krvanness and ellu
I used to repsect your educational background, and comments.
Then last 90 days, it’s been quite apparent you have been nothing but a “lamb in Wolfe’s clothing”
Centralist my ass, your black fist reminds me of Mexico City.
If you think this election is over , enjoy.....for now.
You tell a lot more from winners, after a win
Regardless your posts last 36 hours, speaks volumne’s about character.
Sorry to say I’m disapointed in you, and this has nothing to do with actual politics.
Enjoy your self delusion of yourself. You are far from what/who you portray/claim yourself to be
pffffft

Reactions: El Cubano
Then last 90 days, it’s been quite apparent you have been nothing but a “lamb in Wolfe’s clothing”
If you think this election is over , enjoy.....for now.
Sorry to say I’m disapointed in you, and this has nothing to do with actual politics.
Enjoy your self delusion of yourself. You are far from what/who you portray/claim yourself to be
pffffft
Man get out your feelings and post some fun gifs. This needs contribution not condemnation. Say less post more.

The black fist SHOULD remind you of Mexico City, read a book, those three men on the podium are heros, yes the Aussie included.

My posts the last 36 hours have been spot on. I've told Trumpers to chill out GA was in play the night of the election. I called AZ as close and cited McCain before the McCain thread was opened. I called Florida easy for Trump. I've debunked a bunch of bullshit conspiracy theories. I told Dems not so fast and was the first to call the Arizona flip.

Don't be disappointed. I'm a strong ass man with strong ass views who doesn't kiss anyones ass. Now, get out your feelings, find some funny gifs and post them, we can all use a laugh.

Reactions: zackbear
If you think this election is over ,

enjoy.....for now.
pffffft

As phony as they come..!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT