ADVERTISEMENT

Further Evidence of the Unhinged Left

Further Evidence of the Unhinged Right- Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) argued this week week that a mass shooting at a July 4 parade in Illinois was "designed" to ruin "MAGA" month and convince Republicans to support gun control. Greene suggested that the shooting was a false flag event staged by anti-gun forces.
Nut cases on both sides. Have previously side that Rudy and Joe should both be in the same assisted living facility.

As to you MTJ comment, could you please send a link to her saying that?
Thank you,

Mike,
You win todays "prove what you wrote" award. STFU MTG. She is an embarassment. There is more than enough material to show the fallacy of progressives. Maybe she is a secret democrat plant to make conservatives look bad?:eek::eek:

A real nutjob and I don't think she's very intelligent. Always coming up with weird conspiracy theories. I don't understand how people can vote for somebody like her. Surely there had to be better choices. Imagine how you would feel losing an election to some body like her. Would make me seriously consider finding a profession other than politics.

Last edited:
A real nutjob and I don't think she's very intelligent. Always coming up with weird conspiracy theories. I don't understand how people can vote for somebody like her. Surely there had to be better choices. Imagine how you would feel losing an election to some body like her. Would make me seriously consider finding a profession other than politics.
You have people supporting Walker, simply because of who he's aligned with. The homophobe Cawthorn was the same way till he was exposed. Say what you will of the Fl gov or the man he defeated, they were able to articulate a cogent position. MTG and Walker, not so much, such is the state of politics in Georgia.

Liz Cheney can't keep her job but MTG is loved, make it make sense.

the only real nut jobs are you liberal donkasses, that continue to defend what the rest of the world sees. the senile old mentally challenged puppet, is not in control of anything including his bowels!!!
LIL mikey LARGE in his ignorance!!!!!!!
LMAO @ YOU!
Pft

the only real nut jobs are you liberal donkasses, that continue to defend what the rest of the world sees. the senile old mentally challenged puppet, is not in control of anything including his bowels!!!
LIL mikey LARGE in his ignorance!!!!!!!
LMAO @ YOU!
Pft
"Trump wins in a landslide". And you talk about nutjobs? You're a delusional Ahole!

"Trump wins in a landslide". And you talk about nutjobs? You're a delusional Ahole!
KEEP defending the senile fuktard who has taken this country to its newest lows
Come on man!!!
Own your idiotic,middle school, emotional, mentality, as you certainly dont vote based on actual policies
Its asswipes like you who have screwed America
PISS OFF DONKEY

Last edited:
KEEP defending the senile fuktard who has taken this country to its newest lows
Come on man!!!
Own your idiotic,middle school, emotional, mentality, as you certainly dont vote based on actual policies
Its asswipes like you who have screwed America
PISS OFF DONKEY
Stay focused Ahole! I've already posted on here that I stopped supporting Biden after his Border policy fiasco. It's your beloved Buffoon who tried to overturn the election who is trying to destroy Democracy!

Stay focused Ahole! I've already posted on here that I stopped supporting Biden after his Border policy fiasco. It's your beloved Buffoon who tried to overturn the election who is trying to destroy Democracy!
Lmao @ your ignorance.
Not one weapon
Not one charge of insurrection
YOU VOTED FOR A JOKE
Stupid is as stupid does!!!!!!!!!!!!
STFU

Lmao @ your ignorance.
Not one weapon
YOU VOTED FOR A JOKE
STFU
A JOKE was better than the alternative. You voted for a LOSER!

Last edited:
Lmao @ your ignorance.
Not one weapon
YOU VOTED FOR A JOKE
STFU
You’re to decent of a man to obfuscate what Trump did just because you like him. Wrong is wrong. Be principled even when unpopular.

You’re to decent of a man to obfuscate what Trump did just because you like him. Wrong is wrong. Be principled even when unpopular.
"to decent of a man"? Have you missed all his posts calling people "fuktards" and "libtards" who don't agree with him politically? Politics as warped his mind and he claims anyone with opposing views is destroying our country. This from a person whose hero tried to overturn the election and destroy our Democracy. Lunacy!

Last edited:
Fact, republicans all over the country are being physically attacked by liberals. Every time it comes out in the news which is seldom, you get a liberal on a liberal propaganda network basically saying, well they brought it on them selves for being republican and maybe they should change their view.

these are the same people speaking out against jan 6. The same people destroying birth clinics. The same people setting police presincts on fire crying for justice before a verdict comes about. Call it what it is, political terrorism. They’re not stealing (well most of them), they’re just evoking terror in hopes of getting their political way.

one of my best friends manages all the crispy creams in the south east. The one by mellenia mall in central florida was ran sacked. With all the employees and customers in it. My buddies like I don’t get it, we’re so community oriented and couldn’t be more philanthropic towards the very people attacking us.

simple word, political terrorism. The libs were just trying to terrorize everyone into the political beliefs.

libs trying to over throw a supreme court decision all over the country and bitching about magas trying to over throw an election. Literally happening every day, every where in the country any time the libs are unhappy.

Last edited:
Fact, republicans all over the country are being physically attacked by liberals. Every time it comes out in the news which is seldom, you get a liberal on a liberal propaganda network basically saying, well they brought it on them selves for being republican and maybe they should change their view.

these are the same people speaking out against jan 6. The same people destroying birth clinics. The same people setting police presincts on fire crying for justice before a verdict comes about. Call it what it is, political terrorism. They’re not stealing (well most of them), they’re just evoking terror in hopes of getting their political way.

one of my best friends manages all the crispy creams in the south east. The one by mellenia mall in central florida was ran sacked. With all the employees and customers in it. My buddies like I don’t get it, we’re so community oriented and couldn’t be more philanthropic towards the very people attacking us.

simple word, political terrorism. The libs were just trying to terrorize everyone into the political beliefs.

libs trying to over throw a supreme court decision all over the country and bitching about magas trying to over throw an election. Literally happening every day, every where in the country any time the libs are unhappy.
The recent session of the Supreme Court was one of the most destructive sessions in the history of the Court and most if not all these decisions go against the will of the people. As for trying to overturn the election, there are hand-written notes which reveal attempts by Trump to directly pressure the two most senior officials at the DOJ to overturn the certified results of the 2020 election or risk losing their jobs.

Last edited:
The recent session of the Supreme Court was one of the most destructive sessions in the history of the Court and most if not all these decisions go against the will of the people. As for trying to overturn the election, there are hand-written notes which reveal attempts by Trump to directly pressure the two most senior officials at the DOJ to overturn the certified results of the 2020 election or risk losing their jobs. People have legitimate reasons for complaining. BTW. The Supreme Court is supposed to interpret the law, not create it!

Last edited:
Further Evidence of the Unhinged Right- Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) argued this week week that a mass shooting at a July 4 parade in Illinois was "designed" to ruin "MAGA" month and convince Republicans to support gun control. Greene suggested that the shooting was a false flag event staged by anti-gun forces.
She was correct. It was a hoax.

The recent session of the Supreme Court was one of the most destructive sessions in the history of the Court and most if not all these decisions go against the will of the people. As for trying to overturn the election, there are hand-written notes which reveal attempts by Trump to directly pressure the two most senior officials at the DOJ to overturn the certified results of the 2020 election or risk losing their jobs.
crying-it-is.gif

She was correct. It was a hoax.
You also said the virus was a hoax. Over one million dead Americans. They found the shooters DNA on a rifle left at the scene and he has confessed. What exactly are you claiming is a hoax? There are many videos of the shooting.

Last edited:
You also said the virus was a hoax. Over one million dead Americans. They found the shooters DNA on a rifle left at the scene and he has confessed. What exactly are you claiming is a hoax? There are many videos of the shooting.
Wake the fuk up LIL mikey. The entire COVID term was a joke!!!!!!
90% of people who died from INITIAL COVID had an average of SIX (6) other life threatening conditions
This covid variant is nothing more than a mild cold/flu
Study history when decades ago people were getting the flu 6-10 time a year
STFU with your cnn BULLSHYT
KEEP BEING PROUND YOU VOTED FOR THIS FUKTARD AND JOKE OF AN ADMINISTRATION!!!

Its donkasses like you, that have made this country the shit show it is
Cant wait til November, when you’re ilk are juttisonned from power
Til then PISS OFF, YOU SHALLOW MINDED, EMOTIONAL, MIDDLE SCHOOL MENTALITY , IGNORANT DONKEY
Pffft

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT