ADVERTISEMENT

Gainesville and Tallahassee are sh**tholes...

Tally is the most beautiful place in the world on gameday. The other 358-360 days a year not so much.

Gainesville is a shithole on its best day. It's one of the worst places on the planet, even worse when you have to deal with the locals.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Not sure what you mean by shithole. I was born and raised in miami. I've lived in Gainesville for 11 years now and i can tell you it's not a shithole. Is it a major city like Miami, NY, LA? Of course not. But to raise a family it's one of the best places in the states my man. For the record, I'm a die hard canes fan. Can not and will not ever root for gator or noles. I LOVE the city of Miami but you want to talk about a shithole.....

Reactions: baxtonlv1
Tally is the most beautiful place in the world on gameday. The other 358-360 days a year not so much.

Gainesville is a shithole on its best day. It's one of the worst places on the planet, even worse when you have to deal with the locals.
I would have said the opposite.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Not sure what you mean by shithole. I was born and raised in miami. I've lived in Gainesville for 11 years now and i can tell you it's not a shithole. Is it a major city like Miami, NY, LA? Of course not. But to raise a family it's one of the best places in the states my man. For the record, I'm a die hard canes fan. Can not and will not ever root for gator or noles. I LOVE the city of Miami but you want to talk about a shithole.....
Thanks for enlightening us that don't know Gainesville as such, however I think his post was more towards the gators and fans lol

With respect...I lived there for 9 years. 1st 2 kids born there. Had a business and when I sold it and left and moved to Orlando area no one in my family ever wanted to go back there.
Everyone was happier in Orlando and we never go to Disney.

Gainesville was good to me in my youth, at least the girls were. Tallahassee the same. That's the only good things I have to offer.
Fun places to go to school......you may not want to live there long term but for college, good times.

With you on the miami is a shithole......people want to bash these college towns as if kids are moving there forever (and even if they were, they still aren't terrible places - well gainesville less so than tallahassee). They are good places to spend college life. I know I can't wait to move out of miami down the line already. Its been great but i'm good to go.....lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT