ADVERTISEMENT

Gary/Matt what is your gut feeling on Goldens job security

renstammm

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2007
This year (2015) as far as the miami administration is concerned only. The bot and Blake specifically. I know you have gotten this type of question a million times and you say he has to win the coastal. But is this based on media and fan perception. I have read almost every pre-season publication and he is,in top 5 on almost every coach hot seat. All canes websites have golden gone if he wins 7 games or less. Supposedly his buyout is cut in half after 2015, but what is you or Matt's gut feeling about what the people making the decision really think. I know you guys don't interview the BOT per say, but do you think they will pull the trigger if he goes 7-5 or 6-6,

I want miami to win big so I will root for al to win, but if he doesn't I want him gone. However, my opinion or anyone else hear,does not matter. I think Blake and the bot really love al and want to give him the mike,London treatment and let him stay for year 6 even if he craps the bed, but the media in miami is different than virginia and it might become too toxic to keep him. And as far as recruiting half our class will decommit anyways if we lose a lot, so I am not concerned from that perceptive,

Is this goldens last stand?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News