ADVERTISEMENT

Gary, serious question......

Bermuda

SuperCane
Aug 17, 2001
why are you stoking the fire here with all this "if Manny wins these next 4 he deserves a shot" nonsense?

I've been a member here since I graduated (too long ago to admit) and there is no possible way you honestly believe that under any scenario Manny should the the HC of this team next year. No possible way, regardless of what you say on here. You have had too many years outlining exactly what it takes for the program to be successful to play that card all of a sudden. Why so politically correct now??

I could almost see the smoke coming out your ears when Carol and Dawkins were talking about how they've been pretty much kicked to the curb by this administration!!! Almost a tear when you talk about recruiting and all these Plan B kids showing up now. It's like this coaching staff is trying to give us a final F YOU with this lot. How about almost laughing at Blake when you interviewed him when you started to realize just how out of touch he was half way through?

Why can't you just take a stand and get in front of this? You know full well this man need to be lead out the door, regardless of what unfolds. Pandering to those that obviously have absolutely no clue on the big picture of where this program is baffles me. Why don't you just be honest, and when people start talking about beating these next basement dweller teams, tell them it shouldn't matter 1 damn bit because regardless we will be in an unrecoverable situation if this crew is in place come spring practices next year. That's just the reality, and we both know it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News