ADVERTISEMENT

Gary

defish

Benchwarmer
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2003
Been on the board a long time and, as you can see, I seldomly post.

Here’s the thing Gary, and this is why your members are upset:

As a “journalist” you’ve been selling the “Change” rhetoric to your members for months, Mario, new changes, new directions, new Miami, etc. Several days ago, you even predicted “80%” that Mario would be here next season. Now, most of us here pay for this site because we want to believe that by coming here, we’re getting insider access through you and others. We want to believe that when Gary Ferman from Canesport implies something, its got some predictive value, something more than just gut feeling or personal opinion, That’s what you sell us, that’s why we pay, and in nearly 20 years on this site, you hardly try to discourage that. We hear you ask questions at the pressers, and while always softballs, you know we hear you.

The reason why people are upset at you, (apart from your seeming 11th hour switch to supporting Diaz), you shift gears and provide no explanation, no source, no detail. This is why in my view, you lack credibility. You cant publish what you’ve published in the last 90 days only to now suddenly plunge your head into the sand now and say, “Gee, maybe it will be the new AD’s decision???”

Here’s the bottom line, Given the pro-Mario, Pro-change rhetoric you hav been spewing on us lately (to this site’s financial benefit i might add) one of two scenarios is true:

Either way, its better to just be honest with your customers.

Just my advice.

Reactions: asuco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News