ADVERTISEMENT

George Floyd toxicology link

Could’ve & would’ve been justified shooting this guy but didn’t! Anymore cherry-picking you want to do @TexasCane83

I’m just saying police shouldn’t be judge, jury and executioner. Black, White, blue or green....Y’all should have a lot of protocols before using lethal force. Not just pull out your guns and start firing....

I’m just saying police shouldn’t be judge, jury and executioner. Black, White, blue or green....Y’all should have a lot of protocols before using lethal force. Not just pull out your guns and start firing....
Yall should respect police and do what your told and everything would work out better except the fact they go to jail or prison.

Reactions: orly 1022
Thanks to blm, dog surfing on channel 9 right now is literally going to get more viewers than the next nba play offs game.
You and whoever stopped watching weren’t fans anyway. It’s an international game now....nobody needs you.

So you really think only black people get shot when resisting. This doesnt happen to white people?? Damn you dumb.

Population size dosen't matter. To the amount of violent crime whites commit compared to blacks they are killed more often than black people.
This you?

You and whoever stopped watching weren’t fans anyway. It’s an international game now....nobody needs you.
Lol at nobody needs you. I’m sure blm will pay those MASIVE nba bills when all us “non fans” that stopped watching, as in use to watch and go the games but don’t anymore (and don’t miss it, might I add), don’t get paid. Just like I’m sure blm will protect all those innocent people in crime ridden areas that will be victimized by criminals even more now than ever thanks to liberals defunding the police on account of blm demands. Blm cares lot’s, lol. The NBA is a joke right now and no one cares which is the funniest thing of all. Don’t need me, screw you, I’ll put dog surfing on our commercial tv’s instead. Nobody gives a shit. They might as well be taking a knee in their living rooms for the intro to the simpsons. Nba ratings have been going down for some time now. I never in a million years could have imagined that they’d plummet like this though. It’s almost as if they’re trying to turn everyone off.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Yes we do and it’s in our policy. I should do a use of force continuum for everybody on this board so they can see the different steps we take to which point deadly force is authorized by law and which is backed up by the SCOTUS.

He will always complain. It’s not that he actually cares because he doesn’t. It’s just one more thing for Cems to use as a talking point against the current political environment. You’re better off ignoring his bullsh-t.

Reactions: central17
I will agree, Black or White, that police have no business pulling anyone over for seat belt infractions. Kind of like police have no business enforcing mask regulations.
It used to be a secondary violation which you couldn’t pull someone over for. It changed about 15 years ago to a primary offense which you could. I agree though. I think it’s stupid to pull people over for a seatbelt and I have never done it in 23 years. Of course i always hated traffic.

So those videos I posted aren’t examples of resisting? You choose to be blind...Ignorant to the situations...

Have been hearing from a number of sources, that Blake was a rapist (let's investigate that as well). We have not heard the 911 call. He left his three children in the car alone in the hot summer. That is child endangerment and possibly abuse. He either had or reached for a knife in front of the officer. A little different than being pissed off over Barney Fife giving you a seat belt citation?

Just curious, do you have a daughter? Would you have wanted her to be with Jacob Blake?

Reactions: utatem
It used to be a secondary violation which you couldn’t pull someone over for. It changed about 15 years ago to a primary offense which you could. I agree though. I think it’s stupid to pull people over for a seatbelt and I have never done it in 23 years. Of course i always hated traffic.

With all being said, there are reforms that do need to be made in policing. And traffic tickets should be the starting point that all can agree on. I do and don't blame the police. They did not create the rules, the politicians did in order to get money to feather their own nests. But fair is fair; what makes the cop who fleeces a fellow citizens and takes their hard earned money, then says, it is my job, any more noble than the guard at Aushwitz who says about putting someone in the gas chamber - it was my job.

I support police, I don't trust most politicians. But the police have a responsibility to prove they are trustworthy. These are complex issues. But a simple way would be for the police to push back against "economic traffic policing". From what I have read, traffic issues were a major cause of the Ferguson issues with the police

Last edited:
Reactions: TexasCane83
They harsher sentence they seek the more likely Chauvin is to walk. That strategy is just plain stupid.

And every national politician and news pundit calling it a murder, gives the defense ability to claim they cannot find a clean jury.

Reactions: Tiv
Thanks to blm, dog surfing on channel 9 right now is literally going to get more viewers than the next nba play offs game.

I'm through watching the NBA. These players boycotted games even though they had no idea what happened in Wekosha.
And they don't boycott or even care when black youngsters and babies are killed by black men.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
And yet black people commit 50% of the crimes !!!

So should NBA rosters be changed to meet those %'s. Is the NBA racist or just having the best players play - whatever color? Maybe police are just arrresting who is commiting the crimes - whatever color?

Last edited:
So those videos I posted aren’t examples of resisting? You choose to be blind...Ignorant to the situations...
If the cops thought blake was a threat then he shouldve been cuffed; Neutralize the threat first. We cant have cops doing amateur hours. They are dealing with human lives. When a subject refuses to be cuffed, then the use of a tazer is justified, not being shot 7 times.

If the cops thought blake was a threat then he shouldve been cuffed; Neutralize the threat first. We cant have cops doing amateur hours. They are dealing with human lives. When a subject refuses to be cuffed, then the use of a tazer is justified, not being shot 7 times.

I can tell you don't know a thing about the Blake situation. He resisted arrest. The cops tasered him but it didn't work. And Blake either was reaching for a knife or already had a knife in his hand when the cop shot him.
Get your facts straight before you post.

I can tell you don't know a thing about the Blake situation. He resisted arrest. The cops tasered him but it didn't work. And Blake either was reaching for a knife or already had a knife in his hand when the cop shot him.
Get your facts straight before you post.
Bottom line is there 3 cops right behind him as he was approaching his vehicle. there is such a thing as wrestling him to the ground. Is there body cam footage showing the knife??? Cops wanting to cover their tracks. Cops failed to assess the situation

Reactions: zackbear
Lmfao they tried, tasered him not once but twice. They literally exhausted the threat continuum before shooting him. You guys are all internet experts. I’d love to put you guys through a shoot / no shoot based class and record it so we could all laugh later.

Bottom line is there 3 cops right behind him as he was approaching his vehicle. there is such a thing as wrestling him to the ground. Is there body cam footage showing the knife??? Cops wanting to cover their tracks. Cops failed to assess the situation
Doesn’t get much more clear than that.

Lmfao they tried, tasered him not once but twice. They literally exhausted the threat continuum before shooting him. You guys are all internet experts. I’d love to put you guys through a shoot / no shoot based class and record it so we could all laugh later.
I'd love to see you take some of these guys on a ride a long with you on an overnight shift so they could see with their own eyes exactly what you see on a daily basis. There was an activist in Arizona that was pretty outspoken about police brutality that went for a ride a long and when it was done all he could say was for everyone to follow police orders.

I'd love to see you take some of these guys on a ride a long with you on an overnight shift so they could see with their own eyes exactly what you see on a daily basis. There was an activist in Arizona that was pretty outspoken about police brutality that went for a ride a long and when it was done all he could say was for everyone to follow police orders.
Like I told CD it’s like asking a 7-11 clerk on how to launch a space shuttle. They have no idea what they’re talking about.

Like I told CD it’s like asking a 7-11 clerk on how to launch a space shuttle. They have no idea what they’re talking about.
My oldest son went for a ride a long with his basketball coach that happened to be a Captain in the Salt Lake Police Dept. He witnessed first hand as an unarmed guy that was about 160 pounds and high on meth took down 4 officers before they finally got the better of the guy. His coach kept him in the car and a safe distance away from the action but it was enough to change his mind about becoming a police officer as he said it was a bit too crazy for him.

My oldest son went for a ride a long with his basketball coach that happened to be a Captain in the Salt Lake Police Dept. He witnessed first hand as an unarmed guy that was about 160 pounds and high on meth took down 4 officers before they finally got the better of the guy. His coach kept him in the car and a safe distance away from the action but it was enough to change his mind about becoming a police officer as he said it was a bit too crazy for him.
My first fight as an officer was with an inmate at 19 yoa. He was about 6’4” 200lbs so he wasn’t exactly small. He was trying to escape and unfortunately I got in the way. He ended up with a separated shoulder and a new charge.

Blake was trying to diffuse a altercation between 2 people. How & why did it go down the way it did??? The shot him 7 times as he was trying to enter his vehicle with 3 children in the car. Complete disregard for the lives of the young ones.

According to the Autopsy Floyd did not have significant heart disease . There may be footage of him ingesting fentanyl right before he fought the cops perhaps to eliminate evidence. That could have taken effect as he lay down and was restrained. it still doesnt take away from the horrible fact that he said he couldnt breath and no one checked him for minutes after that. First degree murder -no way. Negligent homicide or manslaughter-more likely.

ADVERTISEMENT