ADVERTISEMENT

Getting Fed Up With This Bubba Wallace

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
Bullcrap. Here's to hope that one of the good ole boys "puts him in the wall" during the race.

Reactions: bbcane
How does someone think a garage door pull is a noose? I mean they look absolutely nothing a like. Is this a Jesse Smollett kind of deal and NASCAR gave him an out, albeit a stupid one? None of this makes any sense...

Last edited:
Great clown show photo op yesterday, I'm sure the other drivers and crew members are thrilled they're on that lame poster. Absurd.

Something is fishy but I don't think there's any evidence of the fishyness like there was with Smollet.

Posted before, Richard Petty against racism but definitely for free advertising. FBI identifies it as door pull. How is it nobody else doesn’t say that’s not a noose.

ESPN reporting that it was not a noose . It was a door pull according to the FBI and had been there since last year GEEZ. So a big to do about nothing
Actually , it is a big deal ..; just the opposite of what was originally assumed.... it’s a huge deal in all actuality

Reactions: mahb and gchaneyjr
Why wouldn't you have an investigation FIRST before running your mouth to social media and the media in general and cry racism? Maybe even get a second opinion?

Reactions: zackbear
Incredible ... photos of the GARAGE DOOR to the race car bay .. clearly show a pull down rope that has reportedly been on that door since last year. No "noose" was placed in Bubba's race car bay .. the raceway was aware of the discrepancy quite early but was concerned about letting the truth be known as "the story" had gotten so much play. Absolute PC, liberal BS that is killing this country.

Kind of funny when you think about it. Race officials hair on fire, 15 FBI agents question everybody, fans, drivers, crew people on edge. Finally an agent questions Jethro in garage 99, maybe he knows something…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT