ADVERTISEMENT

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

In NH - Epstein’s girlfriend . She’s a walking little black book . She knows all the names so she had better load up on suicide insurance
This was the gal Billy C was hanging out with:
The ex-president — who denies cheating on wife Hillary Clinton with Maxwell — reportedly engaged in the romps during overseas trips on Epstein’s private plane, a customized Boeing 727 that’s since become known as the “Lolita Express.”

The nation’s 42nd head of state also repeatedly sneaked out to visit Maxwell at her Upper East Side townhouse, as detailed in this exclusive excerpt.

Excerpt from “A Convenient Death: The Mysterious Demise of Jeffrey Epstein,” by Alana Goodman and Daniel Halper, out June 2
Clinton was allegedly carrying on an affair with at least one woman in Epstein’s orbit, but she was well over the age of consent.

Ghislaine Maxwell, a constant presence at the ex- president’s side during these trips, was the primary reason Clinton let Epstein ferry him around the world.

“[Bill] and Ghislaine were getting it on,” a source who witnessed the relationship said in an interview. “That’s why he was around Epstein—to be with her.”

I thought she was more of a pimp/co-conspirator/recruiter for Epstein rather than a participant. She’s 25-30 years older than Epstein’s younger girls.

In NH - Epstein’s girlfriend . She’s a walking little black book . She knows all the names so she had better load up on suicide insurance
Yep, she better hurry up and get her affairs in order now while she still can. Something tells me that she's going to shoot herself in the back of the head 22 times before too long.

I thought she was more of a pimp/co-conspirator/recruiter for Epstein rather than a participant. She’s 25-30 years older than Epstein’s younger girls.

Read the accounts and the arrest summary .. she was both an organizer AND a participant. Quite a history and quite an embarrassment for her family.

Reactions: krvanness
Pretty sure that she ,as well as Epstein ( if he were still alive ), could easily destroy both sides of the aisle , but why make this political... young girls lives were destroyed by these animals.. as a father of 2 daughters , I truly hope they both rot in hell

Top committee staff for Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, were briefed in February on intelligence about Russia offering the Taliban bounties in Afghanistan, but he took no action in response to the briefing, multiple intelligence sources familiar with the briefing told The Federalist. The intelligence was briefed to Schiff’s staff during a congressional delegation, or CODEL, trip to Afghanistan in February.

Schiff, who has acknowledged President Donald Trump was never briefed on the so-called intelligence, has thus far refused to disclose that his staff was personally briefed. The revelation raises serious questions that Schiff is once again politicizing, and perhaps even deliberately misrepresenting, key data for partisan gain.

Asked by a reporter Tuesday if he had any knowledge of the Russia story prior to the New York Times report, Schiff said “I can’t comment on specifics.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Clinton,Trump and a host of others indulged with him. So my question is simple.Knowing whats known does it change who you're voting for? If you were voting for trump and still are you have no right to complain about anything from BLM to Dems or anything in between. The guys an admitted rapist and kept the company of others just like himself. If you can put politics before morals please shut the fuxk up about anything else.

Clintons will force her to commit suicide
You believe Clinton I believe the current POS Trump. Trump has more to lose. remember he’s a law and order sexual predator type President. With a whole lot of pictures with his good buddy Epstein. Question to you guys how did Epstein end up at the Trump parties if they didn’t have some type of friendship?

I can tell you for an absolute fact that Clinton has had numerous underage Haitian girls at his compound near Labadee In southern Haiti over the years.
Without revealing my source as I don’t want him getting “suicided” a old friend was assigned to Hillary’s team when Bill was President. He has some significant knowledge of Bill and says that Hillary is the single biggest raging bitch he’s ever known. Oh yeah and Chelsea Is a spoiled rotten brat.

They would lie for him and make up an excuse. 801 would say that he wasn’t a politician then.
A bunch of pictures taken at a party is about as much evidence as you had when you tried to impeach him. None. Why did Trump ban Epstein from any of his properties about 20 years ago? He obviously saw something in Epstein that he didn't like, meanwhile Bill was still getting frequent flyer miles on the Lolita Express.

A bunch of pictures taken at a party is about as much evidence as you had when you tried to impeach him. None. Why did Trump ban Epstein from any of his properties about 20 years ago? He obviously saw something in Epstein that he didn't like, meanwhile Bill was still getting frequent flyer miles on the Lolita Express.
Probably just another thing Trump lied about. They just made their relationship a secret. So he could still visit the island....

Probably just another thing Trump lied about. They just made their relationship a secret. So he could still visit the island....
Nope, just more conjecture. Bill on the other hand was a permanent fixture in the flight logs. Here's the thing, I hope someone steps up eventually and spills the beans. If it happens to reveal Trump, a Prince, Bill, Joe, Mitch, or anybody else, I hope they are sent to prison if they were involved in any way with under aged girls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT